Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Df_Y2qzX4AMmonA.jpg

ارشد شریف کا دماغ خراب ہونے سے پہلے اور بعد اے آر واے کی ریٹنگ

Df9L8RBWAAEUKDB.jpg
Df9L9aJWAAAnmLA.jpg

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Arshad Shareef n Klasara maybe biased in this instance ,,,,,,,,but they had a valid point..........n Zulfi Bukhari acted like a complete idiot in the whole episode.........today Klasara stumped him on his tweet that it was us who did programme against Khohkars when you were in a safe place in London,,,,,n he was right

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Arshad Shareef done wrong get correct response from the lovely Pakistanis once drop from eyes and heart never be the blue eyes again

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea me to have same question what is exact source of these stats. Still in Pakistan Cable operators didn't complete digitization process only I believe PTCL & few other subscriber giving digital box which can help aggregating exact stats. Also don't forget FIFA world cup started as well, so lots of people are watching football watches instead of these prime time shows of these news channels.

I really wish if this FIFA world cup timing somehow collides with Pakistan election then these pseudo-intellectuals won't have tht much bloody opinion makers shows & get trends of swing voters

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Arshad Shareef done wrong get correct response from the lovely Pakistanis once drop from eyes and heart never be the blue eyes again
Yes. Arshad Sharif and klasra will never get the same respect which they enjoyed before Malik Riaz sponsored shows. This means both can ditch any time and are not reliable.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Arshad Shareef n Klasara maybe biased in this instance ,,,,,,,,but they had a valid point..........n Zulfi Bukhari acted like a complete idiot in the whole episode.........today Klasara stumped him on his tweet that it was us who did programme against Khohkars when you were in a safe place in London,,,,,n he was right
We all agree that both had valid points but to treat Ali M. Khan was justified. What prompted Arshard Sharif to behave like a goon. Everyday, Klasra criticize IK and we accept it. To damage IK using Zulfi is not acceptable.