علیمہ کی امریکا میں جائیداد،حکومت واضح موقف نہیں دے رہی،تجزیہ کار

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My expectation from the leadership is to publish the money trail in the media without anyone having to go to the court.
آہ یہ پاکستان ہے بھائی بنا عدالتی ڈنڈے کے کچھ نہیں ہوتا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aleema Khan is the sister of PM, hence the question is on PTI leadership.

No its not, unlike PMLN and PPP. PTI is not family Ltd Co, if she held any public office then yes. It's not PTIs job to defend Khan's family members. Shabaz Gill even made that very clear in one of his recent interviews.

I as a common man have the right to know the money trail
You think you do, but you don't

If she hasn't done anything wrong
She has according to the law and was punished by the supreme court accordingly in the shape of the fine which is worth more than the undeclared property.

Had she not been sister of IK, then I had no right to demand anything from her, but since that is not the case, I have every right to aks her to come clean in Public not just in Supreme Court.

As mentioned earlier she is not a public office holder hence you have NO right and just by you demanding it, doesn't change a single thing.

If you can prove according to any law of the country that she has, then I will change my stance, until such a time ..............

It really is that simple.

P.S: Learn to use the quote function properly, makes answering your posts easier.

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جہاں تک واضح موقف کی بات ہے
ہر کوئی تو بلاول کی طرح تو نہیں دے سکتا

IW00A9e.png
لے
مُراد سعید تو ود کے نہ اج تک کسے نے دتی اے نہ قیامت تک دے سکدا

Humble

MPA (400+ posts)
I will leave at that, it is obvious that you have a different opinion and I respect that. For me, it is a big stain on IK and unless AK make the money trail public this will not be removed.

No its not, unlike PMLN and PPP. PTI is not family Ltd Co, if she held any public office then yes. It's not PTIs job to defend Khan's family members. Shabaz Gill even made that very clear in one of his recent interviews.

You think you do, but you don't

She has according to the law and was punished by the supreme court accordingly in the shape of the fine which is worth more than the undeclared property.

As mentioned earlier she is not a public office holder hence you have NO right and just by you demanding it, doesn't change a single thing.

If you can prove according to any law of the country that she has, then I will change my stance, until such a time ..............

It really is that simple.

P.S: Learn to use the quote function properly, makes answering your posts easier.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will leave at that, it is obvious that you have a different opinion and I respect that. For me, it is a big stain on IK and unless AK make the money trail public this will not be removed.
Maybe you haven't been privy to the last 22 years of Pakistani politics.