رگ پر رگ چڑھ جانے کا فوری علاج

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Last month I participated in a Marathon Run ( 42,195 KM ) here in Frankfurt and I wanted to complete it within 4 hours and 30 minutes . Even I completed my half marathon in 2 hours and 15 minutes but just after 25 KM I got the same problem with my right leg and there was no chance to run any more . Either to stop and take ambulance and go home or complete the rest of the run by walking . Then I decided to complete it .And it took me 6 hours in total :(
Although several times I tried to run but it was impossible because of the pain .
I played almost all of my life but I have never got such pain in my life .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Last month I participated in a Marathon Run ( 42,195 KM ) here in Frankfurt and I wanted to complete it within 4 hours and 30 minutes . Even I completed my half marathon in 2 hours and 15 minutes but just after 25 KM I got the same problem with my right leg and there was no chance to run any more . Either to stop and take ambulance and go home or complete the rest of the run by walking . Then I decided to complete it .And it took me 6 hours in total :(
Although several times I tried to run but it was impossible because of the pain .
42,195 KM?

bhaibarood

Its called lactic acid production!
Due to anaerobic glycolysis, its normal body reaction

Spartacus

OK, so you completed half of the marathon ( 21,097KM ) in 2 hours 15 minutes @ 9,376 km per hour?....You must be fa ? ster than a bullet?

My dear Saboo ,

As I claimed several times that I live in future :)
As I was posting about my Marathon Run , I knew some of you would get big pain and they would start a conspiracy against me because of their jelousy :)

My best record in half marathon is even 0ne hour 55 minutes and 28 seconds :) -- 01:55:28
which is more than 10,5 KM / hours some months ago in Stuttgart Germany , and you even do not want to digest 9,376 KM :)

Spartacus presents here his Marathon 2019 Recording :)
and you and others can check what I claimed earlier !!!!!

Last edited:

Saboo

My dear Saboo ,

As I claimed several times that I live in future :)
As I was posting about my Marathon Run , I knew some of you would get big pain and they would start a conspiracy against me because of their jelousy :)

My best record in half marathon is even 0ne hour 55 minutes and 28 seconds :) -- 01:55:28
which is more than 10,5 hours / hours some months ago in Stuttgart Germany , and you even do not want to digest 9,376 KM :)

Spartacus presents here his Marathon 2019 Recording :)
and you and others can check what I claimed earlier !!!!!

You sound like you live in a mental institution.? ?

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
میرے بھائی دونوں ٹھیک بات کر رہے ہیں لیکن ایک دوسرے کی بات سمجھ نہیں رہے
وہ 42 کلومیٹر اور کچھ میٹرز کی بات کر رہا ہے
آپ 42 ہزار کلومیٹر سمجھ رہے ہیں وہ کامہ نہیں اشاریہ لگا رہا ہے پھر آپ نے جو
ایک گھنٹے کا
حساب بنایا ہے وہ بھی صحیح نہیں بنایا
9,376 km per hour
نہیں نہیں بھائی وہ نو کلومیٹر کہہ رہا ہے اور باقی میٹرز کہہ رہا ہے
376 میٹرز کہہ رہا ہے

آپ اس کی بات سمجھ نہیں رہے

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
You sound like you live in a mental institution.? ?
بھائی دونوں ٹھیک بات کر رہے ہیں لیکن ایک دوسرے کی بات سمجھ نہیں رہے
ایک گھنٹے کا
9,376 km per hour
376 میٹرز کہہ رہا ہے

Saboo

بھائی دونوں ٹھیک بات کر رہے ہیں لیکن ایک دوسرے کی بات سمجھ نہیں رہے
ایک گھنٹے کا
9,376 km per hour
376 میٹرز کہہ رہا ہے

Look again Fiaz? He wrote 42,195 KM and not 42.195 KM? He used a comma alright.