روشن ڈیجیٹل پروگرام کی کامیابی ، کتنے ارب ڈالر جمع ہوئے ؟

roshan-digitel-pak.jpg

وزیراعظم عمران خان کا روشن ڈیجیٹل پروگرام کامیابی سے جاری ہے،بیرون ملک مقیم پاکستانیوں نے اسٹیٹ بینک پاکستان کے روشن ڈیجیٹل اکاؤنٹ کے تحت اب تک 3 لاکھ 42 ہزار 611 اکاؤنٹس کھول لیے، جس میں اب تک 3.38 ارب ڈالرز جمع کرائے گئے ہیں۔

اسٹیٹ بینک نے نئے اعداد و شمار جاری کردیئے، جسکے مطابق جنوری میں 22.2 کروڑ ڈالر موصول ہوئے جو دسمبر کے ڈپازٹس 24.4 کروڑ ڈالر سے 9 فیصد کم ہے،175 ممالک سے 17 ماہ کی مدت کے دوران اب تک 3 لاکھ 42 ہزار 611 اکاؤنٹس کھولے جا چکے ہیں۔

وزیراعظم عمران خان نے ستمبر 2020 میں روشن ڈیجیٹل اکاؤنٹس کا افتتاح کیا تھا، اس منصوبے کے تحت بیرون ملک مقیم پاکستانی وطن آئے بغیر غیر ملکی اور مقامی کرنسی میں اکاؤنٹس کھول سکتے ہیں۔

عوام کو اس کام کیلئے صرف اپنی بنیادی معلومات اور دستاویز اسٹیٹ بینک پاکستان کو آن لائن فراہم کرنا ہوں گے، اس کے علاوہ وہ پاکستان میں اسٹاک مارکیٹ سمیت دیگر شعبوں میں براہ راست سرمایہ کاری بھی کرسکتے ہیں۔

ڈیجیٹل اکاؤنٹ کے ذریعے بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں کو ملک میں تمام ادائیگیوں کی سہولت حاصل ہے، ان سہولیات میں، فنڈز ٹرانسفر، بل پیمنٹس، اسٹاک مارکیٹ میں سرمایہ کاری، پراپرٹی اور رقم میں سرمایہ کاری بھی شامل ہے۔

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اتنے ڈالرز بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں نے چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کی حکومتوں میں کبھی نہیں دے ہوں گے۔
بھائی صاحب یہ پانچ سے سات فیصد سود پر قرض ہے آپ نے ہر سال منافع دینا ہے لوگوں کو- آئی ایم ایف قرض پر ایک فیصد سود چارج کرتا ہے - یہ بہت مہنگا قرض ہے - لوگ مفت پیسے نہیں دے رہے آئی ایم ایف لمبے عرصے کے لئے قرض دیتا ہے جبکے یہاں ہر سال منافع دینا ہو گا -

zaheer2003

بھائی صاحب یہ پانچ سے سات فیصد سود پر قرض ہے آپ نے ہر سال منافع دینا ہے لوگوں کو- آئی ایم ایف قرض پر ایک فیصد سود چارج کرتا ہے - یہ بہت مہنگا قرض ہے - لوگ مفت پیسے نہیں دے رہے آئی ایم ایف لمبے عرصے کے لئے قرض دیتا ہے جبکے یہاں ہر سال منافع دینا ہو گا -
میرا بھی روشن ڈیجٹل اکاونٹ ہے مجھے کوئی منافع نہیں آ رہا۔۔۔

نونی پائین یہ بیرون ملک سے پاکستانیوں نے اکاونٹ کھولے ہیں اور اپنے پیسے اس میں رکھوائے ہیں

کبھی تو سوچ کے بات کیا کرو

Modest

Bro I have RDA and I don’t receive any interest nor do I want it.

Hate_Nooras

Brother, this is a loan at five to seven percent interest. You have to pay a profit every year to the people. The IMF charges one percent interest on the loan. It is a very expensive loan. Lends for while here you have to pay profit every year -
Why did the Nooras want IK to go the IMF straight after he took power. Can you explain what the situation was for the Nooras to ask IK to go to the IMF.

Hate_Nooras

Brother, this is a loan at five to seven percent interest. You have to pay a profit every year to the people. The IMF charges one percent interest on the loan. It is a very expensive loan. Lends for while here you have to pay profit every year -
BTW you predicted that IK would fall by January, what happened? If I am not wrong its Feb.lol

Kavalier

BTW you predicted that IK would fall by January, what happened? If I am not wrong its Feb.lol

Oh Sir inki suntay jao, London mayn betha inka boss apnay media cell k through kuch bhi shurli shor deta hay, jo phir yahan bethay saray tattoo kehna start krdetey hayn. Yeah sab wadday chor ko relevant rakhnay aur party ko grip mayn rakhnay k liye kiya jata hay

Awan S

This is not reply to my post. Can you please show me my post where I have said that Khan will be gone by January. Khan is still under threat of no confidence threat and will be untill end of March. Khan is likely to survive but no confidence vote and 23 March PDM March will be big challenges for him to deal him. Second Phase of KPK local bodies elections are even bigger challenge where JUI(F) is likely to get an easy majority.

Awan S

Why did the Nooras want IK to go the IMF straight after he took power. Can you explain what the situation was for the Nooras to ask IK to go to the IMF.
Khan himself admit recently that delay in IMF program cost heavy to economy. The first nine months of his tenure Asad Umer kept playing conditions conditions with IMF and foreign currency reserves kept on reducing. It put pressure on rupee and rupee kept falling causing inflation to go out of control. They never recover from inflation even after 3.5 years in government. Unstable economy put pressure on investers, industrialist and business community to stop investing causing unemployment to rise. They have to take bail out eventually but early package would have stable dollar, reduce inflation and unemployment. PML(N) took packages during first month of their government understanding that it is not practical to run country without loans.

Awan S

Bro I have RDA and I don’t receive any interest nor do I want it.
It is paid after a year. If they don’t pay then they will lose confidence of people and people will take out money from these accounts.

Awan S

میرا بھی روشن ڈیجٹل اکاونٹ ہے مجھے کوئی منافع نہیں آ رہا۔۔۔

نونی پائین یہ بیرون ملک سے پاکستانیوں نے اکاونٹ کھولے ہیں اور اپنے پیسے اس میں رکھوائے ہیں

کبھی تو سوچ کے بات کیا کرو
ایک دوسری پوسٹ کے جواب میں بھی یہی لکھا ہے کہ منافع سالانہ بنیادوں پر ادا کیا جائے گا اور اگر حکومت ادا نہیں کرتی تو لوگ حکومت پر اعتبار کرنا چھوڑ دینگے اور اپنا پیسہ نکال لینگے -

Hate_Nooras

Khan himself admit recently that delay in IMF program cost heavy to economy. The first nine months of his tenure Asad Umer kept playing conditions conditions with IMF and foreign currency reserves kept on reducing. It put pressure on rupee and rupee kept falling causing inflation to go out of control. They never recover from inflation even after 3.5 years in government. Unstable economy put pressure on investers, industrialist and business community to stop investing causing unemployment to rise. They have to take bail out eventually but early package would have stable dollar, reduce inflation and unemployment. PML(N) took packages during first month of their government understanding that it is not practical to run country without loans.
Forget about everything why did he need to go?

Hate_Nooras

This is not a reply to my post. Can you please show me my post where I have said that Khan will be gone by January. Khan is still under threat of no confidence threat and will be untill end of March. Khan is likely to survive but no confidence vote and 23 March PDM March will be big challenges for him to deal with him. Second Phase of KPK local bodies elections are even bigger challenge where JUI (F) is likely to get an easy majority.
In December You said that things are different this time, so what's different. Remember they have been saying the same shit for 3 years, and you have always parroting their shit. Don't you feel like a used Condom?

Awan S

Forget about everything why did he need to go?
He should complete his term this is what I want but he has tough challenges ahead of him. Performance is the key when establishment is neutral. Whatever you say that but people in Pakistan are extremely angry on his performance and they will vote against him whenever they get a chance. The stage 2 of KPK local bodies will be their next chance and they will lose. Just like Asad Umar said keep record of his words and if he doesn’t perform show him that; I am saying same that save this post and If PTI wins, show this post to me.

Hate_Nooras

He should complete his term this is what I want but he has tough challenges ahead of him. Performance is the key when establishment is neutral. Whatever you say that but people in Pakistan are extremely angry on his performance and they will vote against him whenever they get a chance. The stage 2 of KPK local bodies will be their next chance and they will lose. Just like Asad Umar said keep record of his words and if he doesn’t perform show him that; I am saying same that save this post and If PTI wins, show this post to me.
He will complete his term whether you want him or not( you have been desperate for crooks to come back) But your haraamis have been saying the same since Jan 2019 so what is different this time?

Modest

It is paid after a year. If they don’t pay then they will lose confidence of people and people will take out money from these accounts.
There is no interest paid on RDA current account. Interest is paid on investment in Naya Pakistan certificates. Even if interest was paid on RDA, I wouldn’t take it or I will donate it to a charity.
Many people like me didn’t open the RDA for interest or profit, we opened it for two main reasons. First to have a bank account in Pakistan where we can withdraw money easily and second to help the economy & boost the country’s remittances.