خلیفہ عمران خان کے پولیٹیکل منٹور پرویز مشرف بھی پی ایس ایل تقریب میں موجود تھے

Phase III

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PIC main toh koi guest list nhi hai? Ainak laga k khud dek lo.
Vip kahan bethtay hain? Ab koi bat maan b lya kro. Fazool ki behas krne ki adat q hai. Kameengi ki hai govt ne musharraf ko vip seats pe bitha k to maano

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Vip kahan bethtay hain? Ab koi bat maan b lya kro. Fazool ki behas krne ki adat q hai. Kameengi ki hai govt ne musharraf ko vip seats pe bitha k to maano

Kal ko kaho gay k Parliament main Imran khan zardari aur Zardari sath sath bethay hai toh unko Imran khan hi bulata hai. So please idher udher ki baatay na karo agar koi official saboot hai k inko VIP guest k tor par bulanay wali PTI hi hai toh samnay lao, nahi toh apna aur mera waqt zaaya na karo please.

Phase III

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Kal ko kaho gay k Parliament main Imran khan zardari aur Zardari sath sath bethay hai toh unko Imran khan hi bulata hai. So please idher udher ki baatay na karo agar koi official saboot hai k inko VIP guest k tor par bulanay wali PTI hi hai toh samnay lao, nahi toh apna aur mera waqt zaaya na karo please.
Aqalmand insan see thread pic. & then go n see match. See where vip sit. Then think vip seats are allotted by whom. If u solve this puzzle u'll get answer. If not then tuwadi vi jai ho

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unlike Zardari and Nawaz sharif who have taken votes against each other for decades calling each other ghaddars. Imran khan even before elections that MQM was natural ally of PTI if there is no Altaf and his policies at the top. No matter how much we still shouldn't agree with his stance but he surely isn't the one who said one thing before and now changed it, but he did what he said in this matter.
Plz dont swing the things. Imran khan and pti always stands against the mqm if it were natural ally why didnt do the seat adjustment like pmlq? And if it was natural alliance why pti leadership says its not natural alliance
[QUOTE="miafridi, post: 5248807, member:
Plz dont swing the things. Imran khan and pti always stands against the mqm if it were natural ally why didnt do the seat adjustment like pmlq? And if it was natural alliance why pti leadership says its not natural alliance and blah blah blah. And there in no differnce between altaf hussain and mqm others leadership because altaf hissain never came to pakistan its pakistani leadership who used to implement his order. Even khalid maqbool siddiqi is absconder from court but minister in pti govt.
implement his order.

miafridi

Plz dont swing the things. Imran khan and pti always stands against the mqm if it were natural ally why didnt do the seat adjustment like pmlq? And if it was natural alliance why pti leadership says its not natural alliance
[QUOTE="miafridi, post: 5248807, member:
Plz dont swing the things. Imran khan and pti always stands against the mqm if it were natural ally why didnt do the seat adjustment like pmlq? And if it was natural alliance why pti leadership says its not natural alliance and blah blah blah. And there in no differnce between altaf hussain and mqm others leadership because altaf hissain never came to pakistan its pakistani leadership who used to implement his order. Even khalid maqbool siddiqi is absconder from court but minister in pti govt.
implement his order.

I told you what Imran khan used to say about MQM even before elections. If you want video proof I will happily search it for you. Now I already told you that you can disagree with his point of view, but what I was trying to tell you was that Imran khan didn't do anything against his stance in this regard.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I told you what Imran khan used to say about MQM even before elections. If you want video proof I will happily search it for you. Now I already told you that you can disagree with his point of view, but what I was trying to tell you was that Imran khan didn't do anything against his stance in this regard.
My dear friend i answered ur question if it was natural alliance why pti contest election against them? Why still pti leadership says its not natural alliance? And most important thing why a court absconder khalid maqbool siddiquie is minister? WHether its pti pmln ppp or mqm all are mafad parast and can do anything for their own mafad

miafridi

My dear friend i answered ur question if it was natural alliance why pti contest election against them? Why still pti leadership says its not natural alliance? And most important thing why a court absconder khalid maqbool siddiquie is minister? WHether its pti pmln ppp or mqm all are mafad parast and can do anything for their own mafad

I told you my point dear. You are not getting it. We can argue on whether Imran khan is right or wrong about MQM, but he surely didn't do anything against his statement in this case.

miafridi

Aqalmand insan see thread pic. & then go n see match. See where vip sit. Then think vip seats are allotted by whom. If u solve this puzzle u'll get answer. If not then tuwadi vi jai ho

It could be alloted by UAE stadium Management or UAE authorities. Isn't it one of the possibilities if not the only one???

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
I told you my point dear. You are not getting it. We can argue on whether Imran khan is right or wrong about MQM, but he surely didn't do anything against his statement in this case.
I know my dear friend u will justify ur leader like ppp and pmln do. Karachites voted to pti against mqm but what imran khan has done? Hand shake with qatil and bhatta khor for his own mafad. So for me there is no differnce between pmln pti and ppp