بلاول کا ٹرین مارچ چل پڑا۔

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And all of this not on public issues, but to avoid accountability and fake account cases.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
D2kdq67XcAE7JOV.jpg

شیر کچھار سے نکل آیا
مطلب کہ جانور نے شہر کا رخ کر لیا ہے

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilawal should fire his mentors..... It should have been last ditch effort, not a starter..... With 4th April approaching he shouldn’t have exhausted Bhutto followers..... One big show in Garhi khuda baksh should have been planned in collaboration with PML N ...... All pics depict very close angle here, no long distance images of a confidant person and party......

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
i agree with u balawal has no brain, he should understand till now after losing his grand father,mom and uncles (don,t mess with mighty establishment),learn fr shreef ,imran ,sh rasheed how to stay in power all the time,just keep licking masters more than others,u r safe and u will be rewarded.

Pathetic yet beychara.

I actually feel sorry for him, what a lost soul, with no identity of his own,
forced to live a life of portrait with no brains.

When zardari dies all the vultures will descend on him, and he doesnt even know it. A modern day tagedy like Macbeth, only more tragic.

Pathetic yet beychara.

I actually feel sorry for him, what a lost soul, with no identity of his own,
forced to live a life of portrait with no brains.

When zardari dies all the vultures will descend on him, and he doesnt even know it. A modern day tagedy like Macbeth, only more tragic.