Hindi and Urdu are the same language

Conservative liberal

Senator (1k+ posts)
without listening to him:

lagta hai in bhai ne Moodi ya dourdharshan (TV channel) pe boli gae hindi nahe sunni. sara analysis bollywood movies pe hai (yahan hindi k naam pe urdu boli jati hai).

baqi linguistic analysis k lae bhai dono zubano ki roots different hain... sources different hain ...

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a whole history behind it… why generalize… btw it’s nonsense to say they r the same… also Hindi films were written in Urdu and still Urdu is prevalent in Bollywood… and I would challenge Pakistani to watch pure Hindi speeches and see if they can make sense of it

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بچپن میں ہمیں یہ بتایا جاتا تھا کہ فوج ایک عظیم ادارہ ہے اور یہ اسلام کے سپاہی ہیں، لیکن بڑے ہو کر پتا چلا کہ یہ اسلام کا تو یہ صرف غلاف اوڑھ کر اسے استمعال کرتے ہیں اور شوق ان کو اپنے ہی شہریوں کی گندی غلیظ ویڈیوز بنانے میں، پلاٹوں پر قبضے کرنے میں، سیاست میں مداخلت کرنے میں اور ملک کے ہر ادارے کو تباہ کرنے میں ہے.

تو اگر یہ بھرم ٹوٹ سکتا ہے تو اس اردو ہندی زبان کے ایک ہونے کو ماننے میں کیا قباحت ہے؟

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a whole history behind it… why generalize… btw it’s nonsense to say they r the same… also Hindi films were written in Urdu and still Urdu is prevalent in Bollywood… and I would challenge Pakistani to watch pure Hindi speeches and see if they can make sense of it
Point is that nobody (atleast the vast majority) doesn’t really speaks that shudh Hindi in india, just like nobody in Pakistan speaks that kitabi Urdu (and i am from a Urdu speaking background).

Therefore the language spoken by masses is in actuality the same language with slight variations in some vocabulary. Just go and watch YouTube channel of any Indian vlogger and you will find out for yourself.

GuyFawkes

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Essentially yes, but with the use of Sanskrit and other non-Hindi language, Indian hindu is not almost incomprehensible for many people. you can not make an argument based on Bollywood, as most Bollywood movies are made in Urdu, there are almost no 'Hindi' words in movies. This is also intentional, Hindu superm(r)acists want to completely abrogate the Hindi identity in favor of hindu identity.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
If Urdu and Hindi are same language then take your ass to India.
Hmm, there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan. Tum jaisay jahil ganwaro k paas yehi bongay arguments hein.

One shouldn’t be ashamed of his own identity. Even if Hindi/urdu are the same language, and belong to Indian subcontinent, so what?
Ever seen malyasians, Turkish, persian muslims be apologetic for who they are.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As per Britannica:
The Urdu language is closely related to Hindi. They share the same Indo-Aryan base, are similar in phonology and grammar, and are mutually intelligible. However, they are from different sources: Urdu is from Arabic and Persian, and Hindi is from Sanskrit. The most distinct difference is in terms of writing systems: Urdu uses the Nastaliq (nastaʿlīq) script, while Hindi uses Devanagari.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hmm, there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan. Tum jaisay jahil ganwaro k paas yehi bongay arguments hein.

One shouldn’t be ashamed of his own identity. Even if Hindi/urdu are the same language, and belong to Indian subcontinent, so what?
Ever seen malyasians, Turkish, persian muslims be apologetic for who they are.
Who told you I am willing to waste a single freaking second of my time dealing with the scattered offspring of Altaf Kaliya, dying in the Nalahs of Qayyumabad?

Dumb bitch, many MQM peeps got trained up in India, on your dad's order for the liberation of Muhajir state from Sindhis. Army straight up shoved a 6ft baton up their ass, now the poor fucker is fighting for Sindudesh with Sindhi nationalists.

🤣🤣

So, if there's anything you had to worry about, it ain't Urdu; it's freaking Sindhi. Better get a grip on it before you get your ass teared again, this time by Shafi Barfat.

Better watch your mouth next time before speaking!!

Last edited:

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
Who told you I am willing to waste a single freaking second of my time dealing with the scattered offspring of Altaf Kaliya, dying in the Nalahs of Qayyumabad?

Dumb bitch, many MQM peeps got trained up in India, on your dad's order for the liberation of Muhajir state from Sindhis. Army straight up shoved a 6ft baton up their ass, now the poor fucker is fighting for Sindudesh with Sindhi nationalists.

🤣🤣

So, if there's anything you had to worry about, it ain't Urdu; it's freaking Sindhi. Better get a grip on it before you get your ass teared again, this time by Shafi Barfat.

Better watch your mouth next time before speaking!!
Well, as expected nothing meaningful or logical from a Jahil ganwar.

What else to be expected from Heera Mundi pedawar like you. Go and try to find out who you can call Abbu..