Is Establishment Taking 40% Commission From PDM Criminals in Power???

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Can’t be true
Establishment of Pakistan specially Generals can’t take 40 percent of Haram money from these Bastard criminals
It is
not possible at all
Infect they are taking 70 percent Haram and looted more net from these criminals these Bastard criminals are
only taking 30 percent of their cut

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am concerned about cricketers trained in Kakool.
After some time, expect videos of cricketers as well.

Related to subject, establishment has huge stakes in corruption money. Corruption is the only reason, institutions are going down day by day. Establishment living is on corruption money, how they can afford betterment in the system.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Related to subject, establishment has huge stakes in corruption money. Corruption is the only reason, institutions are going down day by day. Establishment living is on corruption money, how they can afford betterment in the system.
But if there is no Pakistan then how can these Generals survive?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Establishment involved in corruption and politics are damaging Pakistan

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
But if there is no Pakistan then how can these Generals survive?
Speaking truth, Army ny mulk main itna gand daal diya hai, ab to har cheez hi tabah kar di hai.
But they are doing this on a purpose. K har cheez ko itna kharab aur gad mad kar do, k koi theek hi na kar saky.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Speaking truth, Army ny mulk main itna gand daal diya hai, ab to har cheez hi tabah kar di hai.
But they are doing this on a purpose. K har cheez ko itna kharab aur gad mad kar do, k koi theek hi na kar saky.
Why 25 Crore Not holding them responsible ?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why 25 Crore Not holding them responsible ?
25 crore have already given their verdict. But system did not buy it.
Since there is no community sense, so system is surviving. I think, we Pakistani as a society have failed since we can not get justice for ourselves.
We are good at saying Fateha over the loss of someone, but not ready to protest. Society survival is in justice and feeling the pain of others and standing against evil forces (in our case, it is army the might evil force). Murdering a society with tax money from society.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
25 crore have already given their verdict. But system did not buy it.
Since there is no community sense, so system is surviving. I think, we Pakistani as a society have failed since we can not get justice for ourselves.
We are good at saying Fateha over the loss of someone.
Success coming after many levels of obstacles until you don’t complete all levels you can’t benefit.
Level 1) Awareness- It took Imran Khan 27 years to wake this 25 Crore lazy incompetent nation.
Level 2) After 27 Years Of Imran Khan Struggle, Pakistani Nation Went out to vote in big Majority for Imran Khan But then they went back to sleep. We voted then system didn’t work so we go home and sleep.
Level 3 Failed In Pakistan: After voting you have to make sure your vote getting counted and your rulers listen to you because you are 25 Crore big numbers if you work together and fight for your right. Don’t worry about 9th May drama all cases will go away if you take big criminals out of power, out of GHQ and hang them in public. So next time criminals are scared of angry 😡 public. Why 25 Crore letting Imran khan stay in jail, he hasn’t done any crime and specially he is fighting for these 25 Crore public freedom.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Establishment and PDM know Pakistani public don’t do anything. Only few hundred will come out and we can easily control and shit them up. So they carry on looting and controlling. Pakistan public should have help Generals, judges, Pdm, media, Ecp all accountable on the streets of Pakistan because courts are not working.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Success coming after many levels of obstacles until you don’t complete all levels you can’t benefit.
Level 1) Awareness- It took Imran Khan 27 years to wake this 25 Crore lazy incompetent nation.
Level 2) After 27 Years Of Imran Khan Struggle, Pakistani Nation Went out to vote in big Majority for Imran Khan But then they went back to sleep. We voted then system didn’t work so we go home and sleep.
Level 3 Failed In Pakistan: After voting you have to make sure your vote getting counted and your rulers listen to you because you are 25 Crore big numbers if you work together and fight for your right. Don’t worry about 9th May drama all cases will go away if you take big criminals out of power, out of GHQ and hang them in public. So next time criminals are scared of angry 😡 public. Why 25 Crore letting Imran khan stay in jail, he hasn’t done any crime and specially he is fighting for these 25 Crore public freedom.
For 9th may, I myself do not feel anything for army. I think they get what they sewed and deserve.
It was a warning for them but they did not learn lessons. Now they have further exposed themselves and most importantly, army is dancing naked.