"Ulta choor kotwal ko dantay."

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Ulta choor kotwal ko dantay," defines exactly what happened on 9/5/23. Choor apni safayee meinn jhoot par jhoot boolta ha.

9/11/2001 was a hideous conspiracy planned by the CIA and Israeli Mossad and will always remain a mystery as was the assassination of USA President John F Kennedy on 22 November 1963. So will 9/5/23 remain a mystery if it was pre-planned by the PDM-1 illegal government, caretaker CM Punjab, IG Punjab Police and Intelligence agencies who suspiciously failed to cordon off the route to Lahore Commander House by placing huge containers and massive presence of police and Rangers to prevent demonstrators reaching it.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Ulta choor kotwal ko dantay," defines exactly what happened on 9/5/23. Choor apni safayee meinn jhoot par jhoot boolta ha.

9/11/2001 was a hideous conspiracy planned by the CIA and Israeli Mossad and will always remain a mystery as was the assassination of USA President John F Kennedy on 22 November 1963. So will 9/5/23 remain a mystery if it was pre-planned by the PDM-1 illegal government, caretaker CM Punjab, IG Punjab Police and Intelligence agencies who suspiciously failed to cordon off the route to Lahore Commander House by placing huge containers and massive presence of police and Rangers to prevent demonstrators reaching it.

Everyone knows these things Salahuddin - It is time for you to show some action and get in the fray. We need a another Salahuddin Ayyubi not a forum ID writing Gissi patti things. Go and fight.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rambler: I wish I were as young as you are and active. Crippled with diabetes, vascular calcification, osteoporosis, spinal stenosis, spinal arthritis, and advanced degeneration of lower vertebras as well as acute arthritis affecting my hands, I can only do my best by contributing a little with my pen and conveying my thoughts and views on this excellent forum where men/women of wisdom participate and share their knowledge.
Everyone knows these things Salahuddin - It is time for you to show some action and get in the fray. We need a another Salahuddin Ayyubi not a forum ID writing Gissi patti things. Go and fight.