I Beg All PTI Supporters to Get This Message to Imran Khan Urgent

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum all I am a forum member here for 14 years now ( Waseem and Adeel can confirm).
I am a 44 years old healthcare professional in Canada.
I ve been trying to get this message to Imran Khan sahb for almost 4 years. I ve made several threads and personally messaged Adeel, Waseem and other forum members but of no avail. (link for the thread regarding all this communication is given below).

Now I have put up very detailed audio to explain the reasoning of the message so that it can make sense to Imran Khan sahb and listener, although, guidance is in the hands of ALLAH SUBHAN-O-TALA.

I request you all to listen to it with open mind and heart and try have an educated discussion......
Finally I beg you all to get this message to Imran Khan sahb plsssssssssssssss
(note: in the audio there is repetition of points and its lengthy for the purpose of clarity and to emphasize the importance of the message.)
FT 1 - 3

FT 2 - 3

FT 3 - 3

Link for the thread regarding all this communication:
[URL]https://www.siasat.pk/threads/everything-about-pm-imran-khan-came-true-as-foretold-almost-4-years-ago.863891/

Last edited:

desikachra

Voter (50+ posts)
what was

what was mesg.? its very long i cant listen all
He was saying "Listen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefully

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't want to comment on your message as only part 1 is playable.

But one thing is clear that you do not know how to convey the message to senior people.

You should simply convey that somebody saw a dream and that would mean so and so..

And you request IK to please give it a thought.

I am sure this message can be conveyed in 1 to 2 minutes and chances will be bright that he will listen to it till the end.

But with your current approach, forget seniors, even we are not able to bear it for more than a few minutes.

By the way on your war analogy, you are also wasting an opportunity to give IK an important message just because you are making mistake of making it too lengthy.😇

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
He had posted the same things some time back. I don't know what he wants to say. But the way of conveying the message is 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

please do not send any message to a stupid person who lost his government because of his rigidness​

Muskerahat

He was saying "Listen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefullyListen to me carefully its very important that you listen to me carefully
lol lol

انقلاب

Assalam o Alaikum all I am a forum member here for 14 years now ( Waseem and Adeel can confirm).
I am a 44 years old healthcare professional in Canada.
I ve been trying to get this message to Imran Khan sahb for almost 4 years. I ve made several threads and personally messaged Adeel, Waseem and other forum members but of no avail. (link for the thread regarding all this communication is given below).

Now I have put up very detailed audio to explain the reasoning of the message so that it can make sense to Imran Khan sahb and listener, although, guidance is in the hands of ALLAH SUBHAN-O-TALA.

I request you all to listen to it with open mind and heart and try have an educated discussion......
Finally I beg you all to get this message to Imran Khan sahb plsssssssssssssss
(note: in the audio there is repetition of points and its lengthy for the purpose of clarity and to emphasize the importance of the message.)
FT 1 - 3

FT 2 - 3

FT 3 - 3

Link for the thread regarding all this communication:
[URL]https://www.siasat.pk/threads/everything-about-pm-imran-khan-came-true-as-foretold-almost-4-years-ago.863891/
Sir, I have a message for you as well.
You need help!

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Main iss banday ki attention par etraz nahi kar sakta.Lekan aisi batain social medias par nahi ki ja sakti Jis mein ap khud bhi clear na ho..Ap aisay bat kar rehay ho jasay koi banda khud se batain kar raha ho..
Any way...IK smait har banday ko apnay janay..unjanay gunaho ki Allah swt se mafi mangtay rehna chahay..

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't want to comment on your message as only part 1 is playable.

But one thing is clear that you do not know how to convey the message to senior people.

You should simply convey that somebody saw a dream and that would mean so and so..

And you request IK to please give it a thought.

I am sure this message can be conveyed in 1 to 2 minutes and chances will be bright that he will listen to it till the end.

But with your current approach, forget seniors, even we are not able to bear it for more than a few minutes.

By the way on your war analogy, you are also wasting an opportunity to give IK an important message just because you are making mistake of making it too lengthy.😇
Please listen to this I ve shortened the msg if anyone can help ......... plsss

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)
Could you please right it down, in 2 paragraphs please.
I ll try that too but did you get a chance to listen to the audio ?
the problem and concern is if the msg is delivered without explaining a few crucial concepts it will not make sense to most of the people and will get rejected......thats what is happening since past 4 years in my opining...... i totally understand life is too busy and people dont have time but a short version would not make sense or had not made sense.....thanks anyways sis

Respect

I ll try that too but did you get a chance to listen to the audio ?
the problem and concern is if the msg is delivered without explaining a few crucial concepts it will not make sense to most of the people and will get rejected......thats what is happening since past 4 years in my opining...... i totally understand life is too busy and people dont have time but a short version would not make sense or had not made sense.....thanks anyways sis
Brother just make the main points in a couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you will be able too inshAllah.