Faisal Wada ko eik hadee daloo tu sara din bhonkata rahay ga.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every time I switch on a TV channel these days, I see Faisal Wada sitting there honking and bonking his illogical and cognitively impaired views with narcissistic obsession as if he is the only highly experienced and well versed spokesman of the establishment. He gives you an impression as if he is the newly appointed ambassador of the corrupt generals and the Form 47 'mandate choor' PDM mafia dons illegally and illegitimately ruling Pakistan.

I would like to inform Mr Wada that the armed forces of Pakistan 'Afwaj-e-Pakistan' constitutes 750,000 soldiers and jawans of all ranks and files and not the corrupt generals that he cherishes defending and eulogising on his TV appearances. "If you a throw a bone to a poodle, it will lick your boots and suck your toes all-day long."

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahhh... So that's why he was inducted in the party by Niazi. Cool!

mazay ke baat yeh kay jub hum yeh point out kartay thay during hybrid regime days kay kya fazool team hire kr raha hay khan tu yeh log rabid dogs ke tarah attack kartay thay kay ju khan kay khilaf bolay wuh kafir

aj yeh baycharay 24/7 rotay rehtay hain

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
hybrid regime days
😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Patwari aur unki ahmakon ki duniya. Sometimes I wonder if these fuck cunts actually believe all this lame busted propaganda out of nani 420s choot cell or are they so dumb that they cannot see the martial law poorly disguised as a democracy they themselves are a part of, with Mohsin Naqvis hands up Showbaz's and Maryams ass, controlling them like the obedient GHQ puppets they are 😂😂😂😂😂

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Patwari aur unki ahmakon ki duniya. Sometimes I wonder if these fuck cunts actually believe all this lame busted propaganda out of nani 420s choot cell or are they so dumb that they cannot see the martial law poorly disguised as a democracy they themselves are a part of, with Mohsin Naqvis hands up Showbaz's and Maryams ass, controlling them like the obedient GHQ puppets they are 😂😂😂😂😂
They are pussy lickers and love the stinking rotten flesh smell coming from her panties.