Bees attack: People left the Janaza of the judge (who sentenced Bhutto to hang) and ran away

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zulfaqar Ali bhutto's murder trial was headed by a staunch anti-Bhutto Lahore High Court judge, Maulvi Mushtaq who sentenced Bhutto to hang.
He was well known as a bhutto hater.

This is what happened to his funeral.

Janaza procession was attacked by the bees

All the people ran away leaving the Molvi Mustaq Janaza at road . For 10 -12 minutes there was no one next to the Janaza. Later fire was used to escape the Janaza from the bees.

musht.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zulfaqar Ali bhutto's murder trial was headed by a staunch anti-Bhutto Lahore High Court judge, Maulvi Mushtaq who sentenced Bhutto to hang.

All the people ran away leaving the Molvi Mustaq Janaza at road . For 10 -12 minutes there was no one next to the Janaza. Later fire was used to escape the Janaza from the bees.

musht.jpg
SRASHID, STEYN AND BHAIBAROOD FATHER WAS A SWEET MAN LOL

Two Stooges

گو کہ بھٹّو کی پھانسی جنرل ضیاء الحق مردود، اور بد دیانت ججوں کی طرف سے ایک قتل تھا
۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
لیکن یہ واقعہ
ضرور، غلامی اور جہالت کے سمندر سے کیکڑے کی مانند برآمد ہونے والے
کسی مجاور کی شرارت ہو گی
، جس نے شہد کی مکھیوں کے چھتّے پر پتّھر مارا ہو گا

54434554_2217681701587231_5503466197108129792_n.jpg

Last edited:

Steyn

musht.jpg

PPP walo nay bees choray hogay

So many vile human beings have died and their funerals went fine. Why would one judge who may or may not have given wrong judgment funeral be any different?

knowledge88

PPP walo nay bees choray hogay

So many vile human beings have died and their funerals went fine. Why would one judge who may or may not have given wrong judgment funeral be any different?

There are no explanation in God reasons.
By the way , let me give you one more statistics, which is very interesting.

When you think of General Zia what do you think of ? (depends, if you were old enough to understand the politics)
General Zia lied two times for elections in 90 days but never has elections in 90 days . It is a famous lie of his.

General Zia plane crashed on the 17 of August 1988
The next election took place on the 16th of November 1988 (In which PPP won)

There are exactly 90 days between 17th of August 1988 and 16th of November 1988.

This interesting statistics was printed on the front page of the Jang newspaper on the election day, thatswhy I remember.

disgusted

What has happened to the progeny of Saint Bhutto? Slaughtered like mongrels and the only true heir is dancing like his great grand mother, the courtesan from Rajahistan

knowledge88

kaisee lambi lambi chortey ho bhai, thora meetha km rakho
May the curse of Allah be on the liar and his family .........
FAKE PROPAGANDA, BHUTTO WAS TERRORIST & CRIMINAL. HE ALSO INVOLVED IN KILLING'S LIKE ZARDARI DAKOO

All of those who think I printed the above paper myself and it is a fake news,

Read the link of thenews.com.pk website.

And read this paragraph in that newspaper.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
They killed and buried Bhutto mysteriously but her bravest daughter Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, the first woman prime minister of the Muslim world, marked the political rebirth of her father Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's legacy. She suffered the most in the hands of Ziaul Haq and his remnants but eventually she witnessed the crashing of C-130B Hercules aircraft where even remains of the body of Ziaul Haq could not be found. The wrath of Allah also fell on Justice Maulvi Mushtaq who had awarded death sentence to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Honeybees attacked his funeral and the mourners had to flee from the graveyard leaving his coffin unattended.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hoh, gaya peace of mind ? is the news genuine now ? If you are a man of good character , you would apologise to me .

Khan125

All of those who think I printed the above paper myself and it is a fake news,

Read the link of thenews.com.pk website.

And read this paragraph in that newspaper.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
They killed and buried Bhutto mysteriously but her bravest daughter Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, the first woman prime minister of the Muslim world, marked the political rebirth of her father Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's legacy. She suffered the most in the hands of Ziaul Haq and his remnants but eventually she witnessed the crashing of C-130B Hercules aircraft where even remains of the body of Ziaul Haq could not be found. The wrath of Allah also fell on Justice Maulvi Mushtaq who had awarded death sentence to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Honeybees attacked his funeral and the mourners had to flee from the graveyard leaving his coffin unattended.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hoh, gaya peace of mind ? is the news genuine now ? If you are a man of good character , you would apologise to me .
chalo ab apney eeman me is akhbar pe eeman lana b shamil kr lo....

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who ordered the killings of Kasuri ... ? Did Kasuri's father not get murdered ...
Bhutto was a ruthless person and he met his demise at the hands of the very undeserving person he had promoted to be COAS

knowledge88

chalo ab apney eeman me is akhbar pe eeman lana b shamil kr lo....
I was expecting from you that you will say " I am surprised to read the same news in the "the News paper" . I guess I was wrong. My apology" I was wrong about you.
Apology offer ker nay say toh aap chootay hoh jayn gay. App nay socha
"Kuch aysa tareeqa nikalain kay mazeed kuch insult phainkee jah sakay, tab maza aygah"
Logon koh zaleel kernay may joh maza hay who mafee maangnay may kanhan ? .

Or aap nay yay hee kera, is say aap or barhay insaan bun gay hain. Good on you.

Khan125

I was expecting from you that you will say " I am surprised to read the same news in the "the News paper" . I guess I was wrong. My apology" I was wrong about you.
Apology offer ker nay say toh aap chootay hoh jayn gay. App nay socha
"Kuch aysa tareeqa nikalain kay mazeed kuch insult phainkee jah sakay, tab maza aygah"
Logon koh zaleel kernay may joh maza hay who mafee maangnay may kanhan ? .

Or aap nay yay hee kera, is say aap or barhay insaan bun gay hain. Good on you.
o bhai, me ne shuru se hi ye kaha k ye jhoot hey.... ore me ye khbr kaee saal pehley parh chuka hoon. I know k ye akhbar ki khbr hey....
Mujhey afsoose is baat pe hey k aap is fairy tale ko thread bna k share kr rahey hain.
jnab kuch ghore o fikr krain...

knowledge88

o bhai, me ne shuru se hi ye kaha k ye jhoot hey.... ore me ye khbr kaee saal pehley parh chuka hoon. I know k ye akhbar ki khbr hey....
Mujhey afsoose is baat pe hey k aap is fairy tale ko thread bna k share kr rahey hain.
jnab kuch ghore o fikr krain...
Now that's a sensible response which I expected from you.
But you are wrong about authenticity of the news. First time I heard it from Benazir in an interview. Then many senior ppp politicians mentioned it. See the link Rehman Malik talking about it. But if you don't want to believe it,then I can't force you.
Have a nice day

Last edited:

zeeshankhan00

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dosto ye us Daur ka JANG Akhbaar hai.... jab Mir KHALIL UR REHMAN ne MIR SHAKKEL ur REHMAN ko apnay saath Kaam per le jana shro kia tha.... aur kaha tha ab tum kaam smbhalne ki adat dalo.
Geo anay main time the us waqt....