Janoobi Punjab ka sooba bhe Imran Khan he banaye ga | Fawad Chaudhry Speech in National Assembly

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar Imran Khan kehta hay keh janoobi Punjab ka sooba banaye ga to zaroor banaye ga! Ab ismein kia!
PS: Fawad Chaudhry please lose some weight! Kala Bhainsa lagtay ho!:LOL:

Okara

Im sorry to say that most of PTI ministers are wasting talent in legislation.
Other than Jugat pani speeches what else they achieved?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Im sorry to say that most of PTI ministers are wasting talent in legislation.
Other than Jugat pani speeches what else they achieved?
Another one of those be-sabra PI supporters who wants 70 yrs of corruption and destitution to be turned around in a 100 days.

Okara

Another one of those be-sabra PI supporters who wants 70 yrs of corruption and destitution to be turned around in a 100 days.
Trust me I know PTI is not going to fix problems created by PPP and PMLN in 100 days but PTI ministers are creating more issues than solving old.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Trust me I know PTI is not going to fix problems created by PPP and PMLN in 100 days but PTI ministers are creating more issues than solving old.
Forgive me if I trust IK more than I trust you. And as is seen he is keeping a close watch on his ministers.

Okara

Forgive me if I trust IK more than I trust you. And as is seen he is keeping a close watch on his ministers.
I like because he is thinking he is human who is prone to make mistakes and learn from that but lately things are not the way it should be.