Is this Love and Faith In PTI or Role of Agencies ??? A Pic is worth a thousand Words !!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
556102_300429943385212_154974484597426_673775_444144355_n.jpg

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I too felt that pic is fake, but then I checked it with google and its real
:)
Wheeee, then it must be a sign from heavens, rejoice my fellow crackheads our savior is here (bigsmile)

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mujay tu khushi howi. Mecca Moazema may PTI ka Jhanda. Ho sakta hay iss amal ya iss kawish say Allah Az o Jal kher o barkat atta Farmayee.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
@GraanG2Faheem Niaz shail khan nostalgic
I thought not to come on this forum because my posts were deleted by faiza admin but i could not resist to answer you guys about this...

well i can assure you that this picture rathers pictures i have album are taken by Engr Hamid ul haq from PK KPK 5 he already contested election..but this man love for IK has no limits...I met him personally and saw the whole thing...if i am lying to you then ALLAH curse me for this...sop stop rumouring that its photoshopped or agency work...u can contact me personally to clear you out...please appreciate good work rather then neing critics and mai na manoo all the time...time has come for change and u guys have to change ur mindset and start loving IK .....if u want i can make you meet this person ...secondly let me tell u one thing this person engr hamid ul haq father died in Masjid e Nabwi in friday prayer in sajda..and is buried in jannat ul baqih ...ppl like hiim cant go to HARM sharif with negative thinking ...glass half empty or half filled..

IF YOU CHECK MY THREADS ON SIASAT.PK I HAVE ALREADY POSTED FEW PICS MONTHS BACK ..THE THREAD IS STILL HERE..

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...J-in-Makkah-and-Madina-Engr-Hamid-ul-Haq-PK-5

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can You guys plz prove it as photoshopped ?

if u guys need prrof contact me i will arrange ur meeting with this person as i personally know him....i dont have to gain anything to lie in Makkah foto....this is 100 percent genuine..JazakALLAH khair

TellMe

Banned
PTI flag is in holy place. What about Pagal Khan and his love child? Shame on him that he don't accept his own child but his supporters are taking his flag to the holiest place of Islam.

Sponsored Link