Indianization of Arabs in middle east

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)

The video is compiled in direct actions of Arabs siding with Hindu Indians instead of muslims Pakistanis.

More than ¾ quarters of world muslims are sleeping on their asses,
What does one expect in return from such nationalities?

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I heard most of the prostitutes in Middle east were phillipinos and bangladeshi.. Didn't know that INdians were outsourcing here too

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry about Arabs. They have survived Romans, Persians, Mongols, Ottomans, British and french so I am sure they will survive this invasion as well.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I heard most of the prostitutes in Middle east were phillipinos and bangladeshi.. Didn't know that INdians were outsourcing here too
You would be surprised how advanced the Indians prostitutes business is at the moment since last 40 + years.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry about Arabs. They have survived Romans, Persians, Mongols, Ottomans, British and french so I am sure they will survive this invasion as well.
It sure doesn't look like it?
Iraq invasion X 2, Yeman conflict, Syria & Whos is next
mind share the details ?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ME filled with Indians businessmen+High class educated prostitute women+High skill jobs for Indians in Arabs Gov departments..and many are under cover spy..And you guess.. whom agencies indias have open and secret relation.. Unfortunately..Arabs only like slavery like attitude of Indians...as for others Muslims countries..Arabs think of them maskeen..and lower than Arabs as being Muslims...I always sadden to see thiers attitude...Wounder.they even don't know Allah swt saying...thats..Yahood..Hanood.Nisara never ever be your friends inside..

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
ME filled with Indians businessmen+High class educated prostitute women+High skill jobs for Indians in Arabs Gov departments..and many are under cover spy..And you guess.. whom agencies indias have open and secret relation.. Unfortunately..Arabs only like slavery like attitude of Indians...as for others Muslims countries..Arabs think of them maskeen..and lower than Arabs as being Muslims...I always sadden to see thiers attitude...Wounder.they even don't know Allah swt saying...thats..Yahood..Hanood.Nisara never ever be your friends inside..
Totally agree with you brother.
Lived in this duniyia for part my life so I am familiar with this topic.

Aslan

India has a huge spy network operated by RAW in middle eastern countries.The Arabs are our coreligionists so I don't want to be too harsh ;however I am not impressed by Arab countries.There are 22 Arab League members yet they are very weak.They have plenty money (from oil) but they did not use this money properly.I admire non-Arab countries like Turkey,Malaysia and Pakistan which have achieved a lot considering they didn't have petro dollars.

BrotherKantu

امریکہ میں بھی سارا گورا یوگا پر لگا ہوا ہے.

.یہود ہنود بھائی بھائی

بہت جلد یہودی کی گ کوٹی جاۓ گی اور ہندو کی دھلائی مفت میں ہو جاۓ گی.

یہ سالہ احمق ہندو جب سوویت یونین ڈوب رہا تھے تو اس کی جھولی میں جا بیٹھا اور اب امریکہ ڈوبنے جا رہا ہے تو اب اس کی گ صاف کرنے میں لگا ہوا ہے.

واحد لعنتی قوم ہے جس کا مذھب کہتا ہے کہ ہمساے کے ساتھ لڑو اور ہمساے کے ہمساے کے ساتھ یاری لگاؤ

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

The video is compiled in direct actions of Arabs siding with Hindu Indians instead of muslims Pakistanis.

More than ¾ quarters of world muslims are sleeping on their asses,
What does one expect in return from such nationalities?

Source
You are just bitter because the arabs dont believe your fantasy of a ummah. Unlike YOU....they are first arabs then muslims SECOND. You have been brain washed to believe you are a muslim first and Pakistani second. Thanks to God....I am a Pakistani FIRST and muslim second.....

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are just bitter because the arabs dont believe your fantasy of a ummah. Unlike YOU....they are first arabs then muslims SECOND. You have been brain washed to believe you are a muslim first and Pakistani second. Thanks to God....I am a Pakistani FIRST and muslim second.....
I am sure your ID is inside the Trolls list for being Indian do you want me to prove??

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
BJP media CELL:
FANNE,Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,intekhab, Mohan, ShahShatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390,Liberal 000,Rajarawal111,tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, John Snow, islamabadi, kakamuna420, babulal, Lord Botta, Tony Tony,
babulal, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)

You didn't explain how the ranking works here, do you want to shed some light on this please?
The ones who say they are muslim first and then pakistani, irani, afghani etc say they were given Azan in their ears on the day they were born. Hence, they consider them muslim first and a citizen later. Some e also say they that being a muslim and citizenship indifferent because they consider both are equal in their eyes.

How did you concluded that people are brain washed if they consider their religion to be a primary priority and citizen secondary ?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
BJP media CELL:
FANNE,Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,intekhab, Mohan, ShahShatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390,Liberal 000,Rajarawal111,tarzanafridi, Fat Amigo, SaRashid, kingQ, shyam thapa, John Snow, islamabadi, kakamuna420, babulal, Lord Botta, Tony Tony,
babulal, rtabasum2, jimpack, Muhammad Jibran, Ma122

Bro you are spot on.. Almost all names you traced .are right..they are Indians on line cow piss drinkers..Only some hidden as showing themselves Liberals..Mqm..Pmln..PPP..JI supporters..but they definitely Modi chaddi lickers..

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro you are spot on.. Almost all names you traced .are right..they are Indians on line cow piss drinkers..Only some hidden as showing themselves Liberals..Mqm..Pmln..PPP..JI supporters..but they definitely Modi chaddi lickers..
Brother thanks for confirming,
Please use the list & post it where ever needed
Help get the message across.
Shukiyia ???