Even UK is puzzled on the question of repatriation of it's subjects from China!!!

Basit147

MPA (400+ posts)
How Is China Trying To Control CoronaVirus Latest Updated News By Pakistani Journalist In China Explain
کس طرح چینی حکومت کرونا وائرس کی بیماری سے لڑ رہی ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are really an ass. Almost every other country is eager to recall their citizens from China and take them out asap except you and fucon Bongi Khan . Chinese don't have any remedy for this virus. Your focun Bongi khan is letting them die there. Your ass should be hunker down to China and leave there . You piece of focun shit who is making a thread on their problem . If Bongi khan is so much worried about them coming home and spreading to others, he should quarantine them and take them in to isolation , keep them there for few weeks and then let them go to their families, instead of letting them die in China .

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are more stupid than I thought.... and I thought u were a retard
The virus has an incubation period of up to 14 days, which means it can spread without showing symptoms. Bringing these students back will amount to making sure that it spreads in Pakistan, as our current health services available cannot cope with it

You are really an ass. Almost every other country is eager to recall their citizens from China and take them out asap except you and fucon Bongi Khan . Chinese don't have any remedy for this virus. Your focun Bongi khan is letting them die there. Your ass should be hunker down to China and leave there . You piece of focun shit who is making a thread on their problem . If Bongi khan is so much worried about them coming home and spreading to others, he should quarantine them and take them in to isolation , keep them there for few weeks and then let them go to their families, instead of letting them die in China .

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zair qadiri you shit head you don’t understand pakistan has no treatment no cure they will die and give other people the virus and then your corrupt fathers in media and oppostion will do more propaganda other countries might have some treatment and resources but Pakistan doesn’t. I hope you understand now pmln shit head

Zaidi Qasim

You are more stupid than I thought.... and I thought u were a retard
The virus has an incubation period of up to 14 days, which means it can spread without showing symptoms. Bringing these students back will amount to making sure that it spreads in Pakistan, as our current health services available cannot cope with it
Fuck you stupid. you let them die there for the sake of saving your own ass or Chinese have given stick deep inside your ass so you can't take them out . if the incubation period is more than what I have written , then why don't you keep them quarantined longer. But I know you like to wipe Chinese ass with your lips and can't stand against them . Watch the focun interview of your Focun leader Bongi khan in which when the host asked him the questions about Chinese Muslims and their Treatment in China, your Bongi khan said he didn't know much about them . What a focun bunch of idiot hypocrites are in power.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what do you suggest how we diagnose and treat them and their extended families should they contract the disease ??? ..... If the virus spreads in Pakistan how should we control it .... Plz enlighten us according to WHO guidelines .....

Zaidi Qasim

Zair qadiri you shit head you don’t understand pakistan has no treatment no cure they will die and give other people the virus and then your corrupt fathers in media and oppostion will do more propaganda other countries might have some treatment and resources but Pakistan doesn’t. I hope you understand now pmln shit head
Ass hole , these are your citizens and your countrymen . They are not from India , you idiot. All other countries in the world are arranging to get their citizens out from China, even India is doing that . Your are focun one scared mf . who had dumped the bodies of Pakistanis in Kargil and now you are repeating it in China .

Zaidi Qasim

And what do you suggest how we diagnose and treat them and their extended families should they contract the disease ??? ..... If the virus spreads in Pakistan how should we control it .... Plz enlighten us according to WHO guidelines .....
How are they being treated there in China ? They are not treating them but keeping them in Isolation . You should also do that but bring them back if their families are asking for it.

Imran the legend

You are really an ass. Almost every other country is eager to recall their citizens from China and take them out asap except you and fucon Bongi Khan . Chinese don't have any remedy for this virus. Your focun Bongi khan is letting them die there. Your ass should be hunker down to China and leave there . You piece of focun shit who is making a thread on their problem . If Bongi khan is so much worried about them coming home and spreading to others, he should quarantine them and take them in to isolation , keep them there for few weeks and then let them go to their families, instead of letting them die

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHO just declared coronavirus a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC) but WITHOUT a travel ban. In fact, it would be wrong.. ? Power of Xi. Glad sania nishtar got out of the mess.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
We need to quarantine you, as u r a bigger threat on this forum than corona virus

I guarantee that if these people r brought back, the virus will spread due to lack of resources and negligence. Next, we will be hearing from the likes of u that we should not have stopped them from coming in.... I know your types, your goal is to only spread hate

Fuck you stupid. you let them die there for the sake of saving your own ass or Chinese have given stick deep inside your ass so you can't take them out . if the incubation period is more than what I have written , then why don't you keep them quarantined longer. But I know you like to wipe Chinese ass with your lips and can't stand against them . Watch the focun interview of your Focun leader Bongi khan in which when the host asked him the questions about Chinese Muslims and their Treatment in China, your Bongi khan said he didn't know much about them . What a focun bunch of idiot hypocrites are in power.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
How are they being treated there in China ? They are not treating them but keeping them in Isolation . You should also do that but bring them back if their families are asking for it.

Differences aside, one should not politicize this issue as it is of public importance.

Even British Airways has cancelled it's flights to China.

Vitamin_C

No country has treatment for Corona virus. Not China or USA. Most patients recover on their own without medication in a few days or weeks.

So just keep them in quarentine seperated from other patients. There are many facilities in Pakistan that can do that.

Instead of being scared of it, its better to face it and learn from it. These virus outbreaks are happening very often and we have to prepare for them sooner or later.

Canada learned from the SARs outbreak and those same facilities are making sure that they are completely ready to tackle NaCarona Virus.

Dont leave your countrymen at the mercy of other countries.

Answer my question ..... How should we diagnose , treat and limit an epidemic in case it happens??? No Aain Bain shain plz ..... plain and simple answer ....