پاکستان کے چیف جسٹس اور آرمی چیف انگریزی میں تقریریں کیوں کرتے ہیں،

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
438170342_468488552406329_5084606092823979301_n.jpg

amir786

Voter (50+ posts)
پاکستان کے چیف جسٹس اور آرمی چیف انگریزی میں تقریریں کیوں کرتے ہیں، کیا یہ پاکستانی عوام کے ملازم نہیں ہیں؟
Ye kutte hai or soor(pig) ke mulazim hain

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
عوام کو متاثر کرنے کے لئے

عوام کی انہیں ککھ پروا نہیں ۔۔ اپنے انگریز آقاؤں کو خوش رکھتے ہیں کہ انکا قبضہ ابتک برقرار یے۔۔ اسلیے انہیں پاکستان کے بارے فکر مند ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
پاکستان کے چیف جسٹس اور آرمی چیف انگریزی میں تقریریں کیوں کرتے ہیں، کیا یہ پاکستانی عوام کے ملازم نہیں ہیں؟
Actually Urdu AND English are both official languages of Pakistan. So technically there is no harm in using English, specially when talking about complexities of laws which cannot be expressed clearly in Urdu, which by all means is a deficient language and has refused to evolve and modernize.

That is why all higher education in Pakistan is also done in English, you cannot no matter how hard you try become even a an accountant, General Physician, engineer etc etc studying solely in Urdu

Now I know this will cause a lot of pain in a lot of asses but it's the truth. So MTFU

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Dr Saab Are you saying Mohd Ali Jinnah suffered from inferiority complex? Because English was made the national language of Pakistan while he was alive and I sure hope you know this too that he barely spoke any Urdu ( think worse than billo rani, or when she first started out, has improved quite a lot over the years though, and some historians say he couldn't read it at all ) thats why all his speeches were also in English

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Urdu & English are the official languages of Pakistan, and there are certain issues where you can not express them in Urdu.
Also, to obtain a degree in law, medicine, physics, engineering, chemistry, biology, or any other discipline cannot be obtained unless studied in English.
The army chief is an FA failed duffer asshole, who certainly has an inferiority complex.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Saab Are you saying Mohd Ali Jinnah suffered from inferiority complex? Because English was made the national language of Pakistan while he was alive and I sure hope you know this too that he barely spoke any Urdu ( think worse than billo rani, or when she first started out, has improved quite a lot over the years though, and some historians say he couldn't read it at all ) thats why all his speeches were also in English

Quaid always spoke correct English in every way, whereas these namoona's English...... zayadah batao toh woh bhe kam hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Quaid always spoke correct English in every way, whereas these namoona's English...... zayadah batao toh woh bhe kam hai.
Thats not I am saying and neither were you along with a majority of people in this thread. Lot of people forget that yes English is one of the official languages of Pakistan and if being used in any official capacity everybody's didh wich peerd shuru ho jandi eh