When Traitor Speaks : Creators of PTI behind conspiracy against Supreme Court: Asma Jahangir

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

asma.jpg

When Traitor Speaks ........

LAHORE: Supreme Court Bar Association’s former president Asma Jahangir alleged that the political parties like Pakistan Tehreek e insaf (PTI) hatching a conspiracy against the Supreme court and democracy in Pakistan.Talking to media about the Arsalan Iftikhar case, Asma said the the case was planned to derail the democracy in the country, adding that she had not conspired against the court as she never met property tycoon Malik Riaz.On asking about her thoughts on the new Prime Minster, She said Pakistan People’s Party had not given good message to the people by making Raja Pervez Ashraf Prime Minister. He was blamed for corruption in the rental power projects, she added.“The selection of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf is absolutely wrong, the person who never provided electricity as a minister for power how he will be able to do it now??”. He won’t be able to win people’s heart.Several corruption cases has been made on Mr.Ashraf, which i don’t know are right or wrong but i am sure about Mr Asharaf’s involvement in corruption.Supreme court had cleared the verdict on writing Swiss letter, if it was only about writing the letter SC would have written it instead of asking the prime minister but the confrontation between the institutes will destabilize the country, she added.http://www.aaj.tv/2012/06/parties-like-pti-hatching-conspiracy-against-sc-asma-jahangir/

11535094a96147b25b4829be351e771b.png

Source

17afd9530bd8d72b75f787af80e147d7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am not worried about this lady anymore.. she is going to hide herself in her rat hole after ik becomes PM

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اب وقت آگیا ہے اس کا چوک میں موں کالا کرنے کا اور چھتر مارنے کا اور یہ کام وکیل اچھے طریقے سے کرتے ہیں

v r imran k

yar yay pakistan kay bahayanak tareeeeeen dushman hian...............yay chatay hian madar pidar azaaaaad soceity hoi paksitan mian larkay our lakryan swiiming pools kay andar aik doosry sy rang ralyan manian collges uni versteis sex creat karian .phansi our saziay mout ka qanoun khatam houjna chiay.........sahdi kay concepot kay hi khilaf hian miss amsa jahangir hina jilani pervezx hood bahi sefma ki wo tilak wali indian brand lady etc etc coz this is the agenda of these traiters.ager jiss society mian qanoun ka khof na hoo wwo society jangal ka society khelati hy phanis ki saza oru sziay motu khatam ker di jiay to.....to yahan her inssan doosry ko qatal kernmay lag jiay jesa k aj kal hoo raha hy .khuda rah paksitan ko in logun sy bachana hool ga

Zulfi Khan

This Asma Jehagir is an India agent and anti Islam women.No respect for her.I respect and trust
Imran Khan, and nor others.Geo Khan Jee! Geo PTI! Vote for PTI only Inshallah!

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
باسی کڑھائی میں جب ابال آتا ہے تو ایسی ہے بو اتی ہے جیسے ان کی باتوں سے آ رہی ہے قبر میں لات لٹکا کر بیٹھی ہیں مگر خدا کہ خوف ابھی بھی دل میں نا آیا یہی حال کرتی ہے دنیا کی محبت انسان کو بڑھاپے میں بھی ذلیل اور رسوا کر دیتی ہے اللہ نیک ہدایت دے ان کو

Last edited:

c2tuf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am not a pti admirer at all ,but what ever pti worker says or think about this lady i fully endrose it.she is a traiter there is no doubt in that.
and we all especially pmln and pti workers should be united against this b***h.

jagga9

Re: When Traitor Speaks: Creators of PTI behind the conspiracy against Supreme Court: Asma Jahangir

all the traitor will also be exposed. This filthy B**** does not even know whats happening wiht electricity and bad gvernanace

rising_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: When Traitor Speaks: Creators of PTI behind the conspiracy against Supreme Court: Asma Jahangir

she s the garbage of Pakistan

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bad-Boo-Daar aorat... Jab bhi bolti hai **** hi ugalti hai ... Waisey iss ka husband bara hi koi be-ghai-rat insaan hoga jo iss jaisey k saath guzara kar raha hai ....

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jis orat ka lavel ball tahkre ho us ki kya baat kerni.es ko to wase hi serious nahi lena chahiye.cherchirati buhriya.

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran tery jaaan nisaar beshumar beshumaar

Sponsored Link