Video: This is America: US secret service agents scold bodyguards of Turkish president Erdogan

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
US secret service agents scold Erdogan bodyguards

Before this, A Turkish journalist gets booted by Erdogan bodyguards

Last edited:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats right. You may be a new caliphate of muslim umah, but you better behave yourself in a civilized world.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
one that bombs weak countries and under its protected skies terror spreads.

No the one that has 90% of world inventions to its names, one that has found cures to thousands of disease, one that has the largest economy in the world, the one that cares about its people's security, the one that every person on the planet wants to go to, one that takes immigrants from all over the world, one that provides opportunity for people to rise regardless of their background and circumstances.

And last but not least, the one that Pakistan has been begging for money and aid since 1947. So yes that is the civilized world I am talking. And don't talk about invading countries as if Kaleefahs were some peace loving pigeons. They invaded other lands for Bullsh!t reasons too. And they were power hungry like every other politcian.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thats right. You may be a new caliphate of muslim umah, but you better behave yourself in a civilized world.

Nothing to do with where you are. Its basically about security. Have you seen the security US president travels with, and how foreign rules are flouted just to make sure US pres is safe?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing to do with where you are. Its basically about security. Have you seen the security US president travels with, and how foreign rules are flouted just to make sure US pres is safe?

U.S president is more important than Turkish Khaleefah, no offense. American president has more things on his plate than any current world ruler. Foreign rules are not flouted, these protocols are communicated well in advance with the host country. So if American President visits Islamabad, Pakistan will also have to accept those rules. In fact American President will have to go extra mile in flouting rules of Pakistan, because we have strong penetration of extremist elements in our military. They just don't trust our security forces to protect President Obama.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
The good you mentioned DO NOT JUSTIFY the wrong doings they are responsible for.

These very khalifas were mostly facilitated by this very ENLIGHTENED USA in the first place. Right from Saudi monarchy going back 100 yrs ago, it was brits and US who facilitated Sauds and the UAE. Khalifas like Iran king, Saddam, Qaddafi, and most others all around world WERE FACILITATED by USA to wreck havoc on their respective nations so long as they were serving US strategic interests. They continue to do the same. USA is involved in 90% of world conflicts right now, directly or indirectly.

Look at the big picture my friend. USA is the most generous because it gets its business done by twisting all the arms it wants and by getting funds as it desires. But this will not last long.

No the one that has 90% of world inventions to its names, one that has found cures to thousands of disease, one that has the largest economy in the world, the one that cares about its people's security, the one that every person on the planet wants to go to, one that takes immigrants from all over the world, one that provides opportunity for people to rise regardless of their background and circumstances.

And last but not least, the one that Pakistan has been begging for money and aid since 1947. So yes that is the civilized world I am talking. And don't talk about invading countries as if Kaleefahs were some peace loving pigeons. They invaded other lands for Bullsh!t reasons too. And they were power hungry like every other politcian.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
The good you mentioned DO NOT JUSTIFY the wrong doings they are responsible for.

These very khalifas were mostly facilitated by this very ENLIGHTENED USA in the first place. Right from Saudi monarchy going back 100 yrs ago, it was brits and US who facilitated Sauds and the UAE. Khalifas like Iran king, Saddam, Qaddafi, and most others all around world WERE FACILITATED by USA to wreck havoc on their respective nations so long as they were serving US strategic interests. They continue to do the same. USA is involved in 90% of world conflicts right now, directly or indirectly.

Look at the big picture my friend. USA is the most generous because it gets its business done by twisting all the arms it wants and by getting funds as it desires. But this will not last long.

Blaming them for your own incompetence isn't going to solve the problem. After all Iranians rose up against the shah, and they removed him from power. Secondly, you history begins from US and ends with US. You know we have recorded history pre dating the creation of U.S. The so called Islamic empires also had conflicts, they also invaded lands which we feel proud of.

Twisting arms to get funds. Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Where have US stopped anyone from educating, building infrastructure, ensuring rule of law? They don't need stupid funds from anyone. They have companies like apple, which makes smart phones that the world wants. They have google, which every living soul who has internet uses. They revolutionized the automobile industry. That's how they make money. Not by twisting arms. Just one company alone can buy Pakistan 1000 times.

Last edited:

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
blaming them not for the heck of it. Islamic empires had issues back in time no doubt. But we are talking last 100 years as the world today that we live in has been shaped in this said time only. Starting from WW1.

My friend, you may think you are quite rational but I see you as quite biased in your opinion as well. Don't listen to me. Go listen to people who have spent their lives researching on last 100 years. The big sociologists etc. Noam Chomsky or someone else. I can see you are very comfortable in just taking this dominant position that USA has today for an absolute fact without looking into what went into making it the mighty state that it is today. History of CIA is the most controversial to say the least just as one building block in it.

I am not defending the bad rulers in most parts of the world. What I am suggesting is that USA has been very comfortable with those and gave them every help and support that it could. USA today is one of the biggest supporters and ally of Saudi Arabia for example , don't you see a contradiction there ! USA is happy to sell 100 billion dollar worth of weaponry to Saudi Arabia fully knowing its being used in Yemen and Syria. And then USA blows trumpets. I mean I can go on and on about USA's misadventures in the world for the last half century. They are just very good at exercising power when its required, pay their loyals well and ensure they continue to rule tyrannically. Of course as soon as US interests are not met, the same ally/loyal becomes enemy. Do you want me to start taking names there?

USA is not just the rose pink lovey dovey fairy land where scientists are inventing things, bankers are minting money, amazing construction feats are happening. USA is also the world's biggest mercenary, world's most ruthless power, carrying biggest charge sheet of war crimes. Its just that in today's time there grip on the whole system is so impeccable that no one dares anything against them. There is a new trend emerging however now with China and Russia starting to flex their muscles , because enough is enough at the end of the day.

In short if someone is merciful, donating to poor and so on in day time, but operates as a serial killer at night time. Would you call him the merciful, or the killer?

Blaming them for your own incompetence isn't going to solve the problem. After all Iranians rose up against the shah, and they removed him from power. Secondly, you history begins from US and ends with US. You know we have recorded history pre dating the creation of U.S. The so called Islamic empires also had conflicts, they also invaded lands which we feel proud of.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
blaming them not for the heck of it. Islamic empires had issues back in time no doubt. But we are talking last 100 years as the world today that we live in has been shaped in this said time only. Starting from WW1.

My friend, you may think you are quite rational but I see you as quite biased in your opinion as well. Don't listen to me. Go listen to people who have spent their lives researching on last 100 years. The big sociologists etc. Noam Chomsky or someone else. I can see you are very comfortable in just taking this dominant position that USA has today for an absolute fact without looking into what went into making it the mighty state that it is today. History of CIA is the most controversial to say the least just as one building block in it.

I am not defending the bad rulers in most parts of the world. What I am suggesting is that USA has been very comfortable with those and gave them every help and support that it could. USA today is one of the biggest supporters and ally of Saudi Arabia for example , don't you see a contradiction there ! USA is happy to sell 100 billion dollar worth of weaponry to Saudi Arabia fully knowing its being used in Yemen and Syria. And then USA blows trumpets. I mean I can go on and on about USA's misadventures in the world for the last half century. They are just very good at exercising power when its required, pay their loyals well and ensure they continue to rule tyrannically. Of course as soon as US interests are not met, the same ally/loyal becomes enemy. Do you want me to start taking names there?

USA is not just the rose pink lovey dovey fairy land where scientists are inventing things, bankers are minting money, amazing construction feats are happening. USA is also the world's biggest mercenary, world's most ruthless power, carrying biggest charge sheet of war crimes. Its just that in today's time there grip on the whole system is so impeccable that no one dares anything against them. There is a new trend emerging however now with China and Russia starting to flex their muscles , because enough is enough at the end of the day.

In short if someone is merciful, donating to poor and so on in day time, but operates as a serial killer at night time. Would you call him the merciful, or the killer?

But the problem is this is the debate they ought to have within themselves. We can't say these things to them, because they will count 1000 things that we are doing wrong. Here is the root of the issue, I sit down with my fellow Pakistanis and trash India with our own biases. But what did I accomplish by doing that. When I sit with fellow Pakistanis, I should do introspection of what we are doing wrong that is making others unhappy with us. Look at our own mistakes, failures, blunders and discuss them openly.

This point is off topic. But what do we accomplish by trashing India, or USA, or Israel on siasat.pk. And get a few comments in agreement with us. We just reinforce our own biases when we talk amongst ourselves with the same crap that we have told all our lives. This forum should be for our policy mistakes. No American or even Indian is reading our posts. Pakistanis are.

Last edited:

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can see your perspective now, and look you are not wrong from that angle. But nobody knows this is where you are coming from, owning own mistakes only. I didn't know that at least. You sounded just as if you are defending USA.

Yes I agree with you. USA is only able to exploit a vulnerability when its given a chance. So if we were rock solid as a nation, India, Saudi Arabia or USA wouldn't be a problem. So its the black sheep among us who work on personal agendas trivializing whole nations.

But that doesn't mean USA is an angel my friend. And just because we are corrupt (we definitely are) and not loyal enough, doesn't mean we should look up to USA for examples. They got infrastructure, wealth and prosperity (For fewer as time goes on) no doubt. It's the way they got it that is doubtful. It's the same as you getting very inspired by looking at the real estate portfolio of Asif Ali Zardari and praising his business sense while completely ignoring how he got to creating that empire.

I hope you get my point as well.

But the problem is this is the debate they ought to have within themselves. We can't say these things to them, because they will count 1000 things that we are doing wrong. Here is the root of the issue, I sit down with my fellow Pakistanis and trash India with our own biases. But what did I accomplish by doing that. When I sit with fellow Pakistanis, I should do introspection of what we are doing wrong that is making others unhappy with us. Look at our own mistakes, failures, blunders and discuss them openly.

This point is off topic. But what do we accomplish by trashing India, or USA, or Israel on siasat.pk. And get a few comments in agreement with us. We just reinforce our own biases when we talk amongst ourselves with the same crap that we have told all our lives. This forum should be for our policy mistakes. No American or even Indian is reading our posts. Pakistanis are.

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)

Twisting arms to get funds. Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Where have US stopped anyone from educating, building infrastructure, ensuring rule of law? They don't need stupid funds from anyone. They have companies like apple, which makes smart phones that the world wants. They have google, which every living soul who has internet uses. They revolutionized the automobile industry. That's how they make money. Not by twisting arms. Just one company alone can buy Pakistan 1000 times.
Hey brown cowboy...don't get too exited country is in trillions $ deficit.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hey brown cowboy...don't get too exited country is in trillions $ deficit.

Hey Mr Maulana Mumtaz Qadri. A nation state or any country can never go bankrupt by law. There is no limit to borrowing money for a nation state. You obiviously don't know that.

RAW AGENT

one that bombs weak countries and under its protected skies terror spreads.

this is called rona dhona .
then why uncivilised people go to civilised countries begging for f16s , to be insulted ? then some idiotic buffoon makes clips and starts protest in islamic civilisation of pak sar zamin.:lol:

012B2B86-6693-4929-A984-50DBF0DB4A17_mw1024_s_n.jpg

Last edited:

RAW AGENT

because americans can save any head of state than others.

so there was no need of shaan patti.

Pathfinder

this is called rona dhona .
then why uncivilised people go to civilised countries begging for f16s , to be insulted ? then some idiotic buffoon makes clips and starts protest in islamic civilisation of pak sar zamin.:lol:

012B2B86-6693-4929-A984-50DBF0DB4A17_mw1024_s_n.jpg

yes the r'a'ndi rona done by you khatris for 8 F16 is oscar worthy performance. if we are according to you begging for F16 then you are whoreing to the US senators to stop them & they told you whore on some other corner. meanwhile the pure kharti are enraged at their new pals for allowing the sale.
INDIA_f_0607_-_Estremisti_ind%C3%B9.jpg