The Secret To Get Anything | Shortest Powerful Video About Law Of Attraction | How To Use It? By Ali

The Secret To Get Anything | Shortest Powerful Video About Law Of Attraction | How To Use It? By Ali Ahmad Awan

How to Use Law Of Attraction?
How Law of Attraction Works?
Shortest Video About Law Of Attraction

Best of "The Secret (Film)"
How to Become Rich?
How to Become Topper?
How to get Good Health?

Law of Attraction in Urdu
Law Of Attraction in Hindi
Law of Attraction in English
Is Law Of Attraction Works?

How to Become Positive?
How to market your business?
Best Explanation of Law of Attraction by Ali Ahmad Awan
Learn to Attract Wealth,Health,Happiness & Anything You Want.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/officialaliahmadawan
Twitter: www.twitter.com/aaasayz
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ali-ahmad...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aliahmadawa...

Subscibe my Youtube Channel for more Videos

Last edited by a moderator:

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pseudo
All pseudo
Secret, NLP, Fruedian Psychology, Mind Mapping, homeopathic, Numerology, Astrology, ........ long list of pseudo scams for fools to follow.

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pseudo
All pseudo
Secret, NLP, Fruedian Psychology, Mind Mapping, homeopathic, Numerology, Astrology, ........ long list of pseudo scams for fools to follow.

The bottom line is that positive thinking gives you positive results

and that is what all of the above you mentioned above trains your brain to do.

If you have any better idea you can share.

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks Arjumand.
The Secret, or the list of pseudo domains I shared have no scientific or clinical value. They are just speculative ideas based on an individual's ideas. This is not real science. This is unverifiable.

The real scientists who spend their lives and brains on much technical stuff, come up with great discoveries, verifiable by all scientific institutes, open to lab testing and feedback, with room to improvement and people win acclaim like Nobel prize of medicine or physiology etc.

About positive thinking: (I will talk science only)

All human behavior (positive, negative, good, bad, depressive, joyous, ........) depends on one or all of 3 things:

1. Hormonal functions (of endocrine glands)
2. Electric synapses of brain
3. Genetics (genotype)

Most of abnormal or depressive behavior depends of first one, the shortage or excess of secretions of endocrine hormones. The negative thinking (resulting in anxiety and sadness) is due to lack of paroxetine in your neurons. Taking paroxetine for a good time (minimum 3 months) establishes a balanced level of paroxetine in your neurobiology and you actually and really feel very very positive. You get a surprised level of satisfaction and you start taking every think very positively.

In Pakistan paroxetine is available by trade name of Seroxat.

This is real science. All else in psudo-science. I rather not call that a science but a way to fool people by the people who do not have stronger brains to study and absorb thick sciences. Why people are weak-brained, is another very interesting topic, to be shared later, as and when required.

The bottom line is that positive thinking gives you positive results

and that is what all of the above you mentioned above trains your brain to do.

If you have any better idea you can share.

Ali raza babar

Pseudo
All pseudo
Look at the presenter.
At First

Seriously i hate it when people with Half knowledge destroy the Stuff.

Law of attraction doesnt work like people think.
but it does.

I have experienced it million times.
But not like this.

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear bro
Placebo works. May be it works same way. but science is the ultimate practical tool we have (who knows it better than you :)

After reading Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World" and watching Richard Dawkins's "Enemies of Reason" I stopped tendency towards superstitions, speculations and pseudo-sciences.

Look at the presenter.
At First

Seriously i hate it when people with Half knowledge destroy the Stuff.

Law of attraction doesnt work like people think.
but it does.

I have experienced it million times.
But not like this.

Ali raza babar

Dear bro
Placebo works. May be it works same way. but science is the ultimate practical tool we have (who knows it better than you :)

After reading Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World" and watching Richard Dawkins's "Enemies of Reason" I stopped tendency towards superstitions, speculations and pseudo-sciences.

Richard Dawkins is the king of Idiots
Brother science is the new religion today.
And is backtracking every passing moment.
Richard Dawkins can be proved wrong in 2 minutes about his atheist claims.

If you have ANY question in mind.
Please do ask i will gladly reply.

Secondly, if science is the ultimate tool.
Just google the words

Measurement problem