Shahid Khaqan Abbasi did LNG deal with Engro in dollars: Rauf Klasra

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
iss hram khor khanzeer ke bachay bo bkraay hram zaday naay apnay mardood hrami laanti khanzeer baap kaa maal samajh krr Pakistan ke ghareeb awaam kaa Arbon Dollar lootaa iss hram zaday beghr chor ko ultaa tang krr iss khanzeer ke bachaay kaa pait phaar krr iss khanzeer saay wasooli krnay ki zaroortt hai

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Engro kaa chairman yaa MD shayad Razaq Dawood (now PTI Minister )thaa uss waqt ? aur Asad Umer bhi issi mai thaa ? if i am not wrong , aggr yeh dono thaay ? to inko bhi shamil Tafteesh kro please rectify me if i am wrong

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عباسی ایرانی سید ہیں آپ اپنی زبانوں کو لگام دیں

جب اللہ نے ان کو تمہارا زمینی خدا بنا دیا ہے تو تم کو اعتراض کیسا

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
WRONG! I think you are confusing Razaq Dawood with Hussain Dawood. Hussain Dawood is owner/major shareholder of Engro, not Razaq. Asad Umer left Engro in 2012. LNG deal happened in 2016.

But you can't blame Engro for operating in the best interest of the company and its shareholders! It's the job of the CEO to get the maximum profit for its company. And it's the job of the Prime Minister/Cabinet Minister to get the best deal for its country! So the blame 100% goes on Shahid Khaqan for the deal that was bad for the ex-chequer!

Engro kaa chairman yaa MD shayad Razaq Dawood (now PTI Minister )thaa uss waqt ? aur Asad Umer bhi issi mai thaa ? if i am not wrong , aggr yeh dono thaay ? to inko bhi shamil Tafteesh kro please rectify me if i am wrong

Hate_Nooras

All international deals are done in usd etc

Only a crazy would work with u in pkr
Do all international deals give a 44% return? Where did the 24% that was Corruption go at the expense of PK. This 6ft Pussey betrayed the people he was supposed to look after. What a haraami!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did the deal between A Pakistani corporation and the Pakistani Government became an international deal??? ????

Maana k Pakistan mei literacy ki kami hai, laikin itni zyaada kami hai kya k logon ko international/national deals ka fark bhi nai pata?? ???

All international deals are done in usd etc

Only a crazy would work with u in pkr

Islamabadiya

How did the deal between A Pakistani corporation and the Pakistani Government became an international deal??? ????

Maana k Pakistan mei literacy ki kami hai, laikin itni zyaada kami hai kya k logon ko international/national deals ka fark bhi nai pata?? ???
I haven’t watched the video but I would like to think that when a product’s buying is in usd then it’s slae would be linked with the possible hike of the usd in such high deals

And yes I am not intellectual , never claimed to be intellectual , and there is definite shortage of them, but am glad that we have intellectuals like you , we are in good hands

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro!

Engro was NOT buying LNG. Engro was getting the contract to OPERATE the terminal in Pakistan on behalf of PSO. And the government agreed to pay Engro for their service in USD!

You don't need to be an intellectual. You just need to have the common sense to ONLY comment on matters that you have awareness of!

I haven’t watched the video but I would like to think that when a product’s buying is in usd then it’s slae would be linked with the possible hike of the usd in such high deals

And yes I am not intellectual , never claimed to be intellectual , and there is definite shortage of them, but am glad that we have intellectuals like you , we are in good hands