PTI KPK Governance Exposed by a Guy who lives in KPK - Listen to his words!

Porus

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI Governance badly Exposed by a Guy who lives in KPK - Listen to his words!

Seems to be one sided and biased opinion. While PTI government hasn't turned KPK into paradise but it hasn't made it hell either. Its performance is much better than previous ANP government.

Well before 2013 elections, both PPP ruling in center and ANP ruling in province were universally expected to lose because of their bad performance. However, this time around so far both PMLN in center and PTI in province have shown mixed performance. Not good enough to definitely win elections but not bad enough to definitely lose either.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI Governance badly Exposed by a Guy who lives in KPK - Listen to his words!

Ok, make it 1 billion - 1 hundred thousands. Now happy?

Last year KPK government could only utilise 23% of its budget. Now If you argue then I can provide you full article. I am not here to criticise everything what PTI is doing but without development you can not really change people's life. I seen this transformation in my own village and knows how development can bring prosperity. If PTI has a problem with building metro but they can do something what they thing is good but not spending budget is not good.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

جعلی ڈگریوں اور جعلی بالوں کے بعد پیش خدمت ہے جعلی پریس کانفرنس۔ ہاہاہا۔

یہ پکا پکا پٹواری ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ مائیکس کی سمت تو کوئی دیکھے کہ بائیں طرف ہیں اور یہ بیٹھ دائیں طرف ہے۔ حد ہے جعل سازی کی بھی۔

اسے زمینوں کی کمپیوٹرائزیشن کی الف بے کا نہیں پتا ورنہ یہ کہتا کہ کہ پنجاب میں زمینیں کمپیوٹرائزد ہوگئیں ہیں۔ وہاں کمپیوٹرائزیشن کے نام پہ مذاق ہوا ہے۔ اس گدھے کو یہ بھِی معلوم نہیں ہوگا کہ نقشوں کی ڈیجیٹائزیش کسے کہتے ہیں جو کے پی میں ہو رہا ہے؟

akmal1

Ok, make it 1 billion - 1 hundred thousands. Now happy?

Last year KPK government could only utilise 23% of its budget. Now If you argue then I can provide you full article. I am not here to criticise everything what PTI is doing but without development you can not really change people's life. I seen this transformation in my own village and knows how development can bring prosperity. If PTI has a problem with building metro but they can do something what they thing is good but not spending budget is not good.

Asad Umar have challenged every on that.

It was wrong Adado Shumar presented in the article

shafiqueimran

Minister (2k+ posts)

jahil paid patwari barking and barking and shows one thing that kpk mein kaam ho raha hai jo yeh pagalon ki terah bakwaas kar raha hai lol.because of these people thugs chors dacoits of PPP and PMLN are ruling the country.

seeker012

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTI must be doing something great thats why so much hard work is done to defame it...does it make sense of some unknown making a press conference and multiple channels are there...if there was one channel this dramabazi must have looked much real...our media doesnt give a **** about kp and this unknown is given this much coverage....feel proud guys this drama proves we are in the right direction only in 2.5 years

seeker012

Senator (1k+ posts)

oh dear this video is combination of different clips...this stupid doesnt have the balls to talk non stop so different clips were recorded and then combined.there is no harm in criticizing kp govt but these morons cant even criticize properly....beghairata sharam oka pukhtana de pa sharmono osharmao

tariq nadeem

MPA (400+ posts)
​تحریک انصاف والے بھی کے پی کے کی ترقی کو بہت بڑھا چڑھا کے پیش کرتے ہیں بلکہ ترقی کو اچھا خاصا مصالحہ دار بنا دیتے ہیں جبکہ ویڈیو والے صاحب نے صرف تاریک رخ دکھایا ہے پرویزی حکومت کا

I find you a balanced guy at times so please yaar be fair at times.
Who is this guy?
Are those mics with logos real if yes why is he being given air time?
I live in Manchester a first world city where all those things that he mentioned happen on daily basis. You can't eradicate crimes 100%. It's about improving things with better system of rule of law implementation.

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)

If you have not see yet now you can see how ANP paid TOUT looks like

Mirza_Shah

MPA (400+ posts)

He is pointing out that PTI ministers are themself involved in corruption.
Bahi sahib zara clip dobara se sun lain Zara dehain se he is saying pti min who were involved in cruption were nabbed by ahtsab is ko zara pos andaz mein dekhain phir samajh aye go give u a hint Pakistan ki Aj tak kon si party hai jis ne ahtsab apnay ghar se shuru kia to jawab milay ga only PTI thanks for quote

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Who is this guy He is not Neutral
His Facebook ID
His name iS Mian Alamgir Shah and his designation is
" Member Central genral council PMLN ,President PMLN Sports wing KPK, Incharge Media Cell PMLN KPK, Head Social Media Team PMLN KPK at PML(N) " Copied from his facebook ID
https://www.facebook.com/mianalamgirshahcharsadda

yousafzai

Citizen

Iski ghand main bohth aag lagi hy or uska sara zor moun se nikal raha hy

I AM FROM KPK AND I AM NOT PTI BUT I CAN TELL YOU PTI IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ALL PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS.
IT IS TRUE IN SOME AREAS LIKE SWABI PTI IS NOT DOING WELL BECAUSE OF SPEAKER ASAD HIS BROTHERS AND RELATIVES. .....

crankthskunk

Sadly Khattak is an another useless but bit better than Qaim Ali Shah. KPK development budget is getting lapsed but he is crying for fibre optics. IK gave him target of planting 1 billion trees. 1 thousands trees are already planted and next 2 years Khattak has plant another 1 billion - 1 thousands trees. Inshallah

Ji bilkul. Best performance is by Shahnaz Sharif (After name changed as per his claims), lets start, Sasti Roti, Danish School, metro costing over 100 bn in Lahore and 70bn in Rawalpindi losing billions every year, peeli taxi, ashiana , cheap housing scheme, list goes on.
I would be able to pinpoint exactly how much the Orange Train would cost, not what is quoted and budgeted.
One example, if you have brain, listen to recent program of Kharal on ARY.
The choor shahbaz already started to play the tricks he has played on Lahore and Rawalpindi metros to fool the Pakistanis.
Billions of rupees are already allocated to the health in Punjab budget, while no improvement is found in the health services. Those sums are already set aside for another white elephant "Orange Train". Same game was played for Lahore and Rawalpindi metros. Pakistanis should open their eyes and wise up on the con tricks played by thieves gaaaaanjs.

back to the future

Bahi sahib zara clip dobara se sun lain Zara dehain se he is saying pti min who were involved in cruption were nabbed by ahtsab is ko zara pos andaz mein dekhain phir samajh aye go give u a hint Pakistan ki Aj tak kon si party hai jis ne ahtsab apnay ghar se shuru kia to jawab milay ga only PTI thanks for quote
Don't get emotional and look at the performance.

Khattak and company had the opportunity to perform but they failed miserably.
Police has improved but not that much that we can claim wonders.Bureaucracy is the same and khattak is the same old politician mentality.Apna ghar bharu type.One billion trees hospital and education institutions where is improvement whatever little improvement is there will be done away within no time.

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)

By the way how many corrupt ANP, PPP, JUI morons arrested by the so called KPK accountability commission. Want names?
If you have not see yet now you can see how ANP paid TOUT looks like

TahirFCCA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bhai corruption, Smuggling, drugs dealing, Murders, Rapes, Robberies, toh New york, California, London aur ap jis city ka chahay naam le le waha bhi hoti hai, Magar at least jab waha per in main say kuch hota hai toh os k counter main action bhi liya jata hai, aur yahi culture KPK main shuru ho chuka hai..

Baki agar ap Jannat dhund rahay hai Zameen per, toh paaaagalll Khaanay chalay jae(magar yeh baat zaruri banae k ap paagal ban kar waha jae, Jannat yakini milegi)...

The same words came in my mind after listening to the stupid man. Thanks man

esakhelvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب بھی آتا ہے میرا نام تیرے نام کے ساتھ
جانے کیوں لوگ میرے نام سے جل جاتے ہیں