Making of the BEST Province of World -- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Sajeer Alam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The making of One of the BEST Province of the World, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where PTI led Government has taken Revolutionary Initiatives

Last edited by a moderator:

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وہ دن دور نہیں جب انشاءاللہ خیبر پختونخواہ میں باقی صوبوں اور بیرون ملک سے لوگ نوکریاں ڈھونڈنے آئیں گے

کے پی حکومت کی ترجیحات اور رول آف لاء نے خیبر پختونخواہ کو پاکستان میں صف اول کا صوبہ ابھی ہی بنا دیا ہے

لیکن بہتری کی بہت گنجائش موجود ہے اور خبر پختونخواہ حکومت دن رات اس پر کام کر رہی ہے

Kavalier

Thanks for writing such wishes, it really makes one feel hopeful. But my question is what is on ground? Accepting that there was a war some 5 years ago (when ANP was in government), still it is already 3 + years for new governement, can anyone from KPK govt. give stats that how much of an investment came in KPK, how much new industry, new universities, schools and jobs are created. Main measure of any entity's development is its developement index in relation to its people, can govt. of KPK share any numbers showing the differnce from last governments.

وہ دن دور نہیں جب انشاءاللہ خیبر پختونخواہ میں باقی صوبوں اور بیرون ملک سے لوگ نوکریاں ڈھونڈنے آئیں گے

کے پی حکومت کی ترجیحات اور رول آف لاء نے خیبر پختونخواہ کو پاکستان میں صف اول کا صوبہ ابھی ہی بنا دیا ہے

لیکن بہتری کی بہت گنجائش موجود ہے اور خبر پختونخواہ حکومت دن رات اس پر کام کر رہی ہے

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Achaa yeh sab tou theek hai laikan yeh bataoo ke Imran Khan ne KP mein kya kar liyaa - Fiqa e Noonia.

Sajeer Alam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
16 New Industrial Estates on cards
50,000 Teachers recruition in process through NTS, New Traffic Wardens Recruited in Peshawar, Charsadda, Mardan, Swat, Abbotabad

Thanks for writing such wishes, it really makes one feel hopeful. But my question is what is on ground? Accepting that there was a war some 5 years ago (when ANP was in government), still it is already 3 + years for new governement, can anyone from KPK govt. give stats that how much of an investment came in KPK, how much new industry, new universities, schools and jobs are created. Main measure of any entity's development is its developement index in relation to its people, can govt. of KPK share any numbers showing the differnce from last governments.

Kavalier

Thats what I meant, on paper, on cards, on social media, thats all great and sounds good too but what is on ground till now???

16 New Industrial Estates on cards
50,000 Teachers recruition in process through NTS, New Traffic Wardens Recruited in Peshawar, Charsadda, Mardan, Swat, Abbotabad

Salma Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

​"وہ دن دور نہیں جب انشاءاللہ خیبر پختونخواہ میں باقی صوبوں اور بیرون ملک سے لوگ نوکریاں ڈھونڈنے آئیں
"Inshaa'ALLAH" !

Salma Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many of the previous threads about the progress, news and almost all updates( regarding KP) are here on this forum, and if u believe its just a paper work, better come and see KP by yourself sir. M sure you will see a real change, a positive change just in few (3 years). PTI has done a great job so far and, much more on its way to rise high, inshaaAllah !
Thats what I meant, on paper, on cards, on social media, thats all great and sounds good too but what is on ground till now???

Kavalier

thank you Sajeer bahi, but again its the same, social media and twitter stuff etc where all is written in future tense, will be, shall be and can be etc etc.... What I mean is concrete numbers, if you say I give an example. Lets say we take jobs, KPK government can share that there have been "X" new firms having an investment turn-over of "Y" and "z" number of jobs have been created out of which has reduced the unemployment rate in KPK to "R2" from "R1". This is a very basic example which will show what have already been done and not that it will happen so and so and will be done in this and this time and shall be starting then and then etc etc..

I urge you to Follow @KPKUpdates on Twitter, you`ll come across Real Development in KP !