Imran Khan discloses an incident of 2003 which proves Altaf Hussain contacts with Indian Agency RAW

Diriyah

Banned
Sita White issue in the eye of Islam and Day of Judgement is more than any RAW agent or India / Pakistan Issue.

Imran khan should come clear on this issue... there is nothing personal.. if the leader of Islamic Republic of Pakistan a Sex Convect.

Sita white issue is personal, RAW issue is related to Pakistan security.

Faisal-Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes its is but what I am saying is this is his personal matter and on judgement day he has to reply but in his personal capacity. may be he asked for forgivingness from ALLAH which no one knows except ALLAH. but as per islamic point of view we are not allowed to discuss some ones personal life.

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
11228923_865192530193291_1869368121632516462_n.jpg

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aby Bharwa teray par bhi to Haram bacha paida karney ka bhi elzam hai - Abey tujh par bhi to to Pak fauj ko buzdil aur peshab nikalnay ka elzam hai. Bharwa agar altaf hussain par elzam tha to tu maa ka laura us ki madad kiyon mang raha tha chup chup kar - es ka matlab tu bhi to agent hai us ka
11188370_865078963537981_4422657879279709778_n.jpg

PakFouj

Banned
Re: Imran Khan comprehensive reply to Altaf Hussain's hate speech against Army

Imran Khan: What about attacking Parliament House and PTV Head Office?

zeb_insaf

Voter (50+ posts)

I think attacking Parliament House and PTV Head Office is way way bigger crime than Altaf Hussain's speech. Altaf Hussain apologies for the speech but Imran Khan still make no apologies for their attacks on Parliament and PTV. Agree of Disagree???

imran_uk

no comments.

imran_uk

I think attacking Parliament House and PTV Head Office is way way Bigger Crime than Altaf Hussain's speech. Altaf Hussain apologies for the speech but Imran Khan still make no apologies for their attacks on Parliament and PTV. Agree of Disagree???

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think attacking Parliament House and PTV Head Office is way way Bigger Crime than Altaf Hussain's speech. Altaf Hussain apologies for the speech but Imran Khan still make no apologies for their attacks on Parliament and PTV. Agree of Disagree???
10404431_864400220272522_4020195983090315398_n.jpg

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)

Is it even bigger crime than attacking and taking over Supreme Court?