Exclusive interview of Aatif Chaudhry who gave up his British Nationality for Pakistan & Imran Khan

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
People like Aatif Chaudhry joining PTI are one of the most important outcome of Imran Khan’s tireless struggle in Pakistan politics. Aatif surrendered his British Nationality in order to contest for the general elections 2013 and was a candidate of PTI from NA 123. Aatif joined PTI in 2007 when he was in London and Imran Khan was there fighting a case against Altaf Hussain. Aatif is recently appointed as the senior vice president PTI Lahore.
We met Aatif Chaudhry to ask him questions of your interest and see how his journey in Pakistan politics is going on as he contested elections for the very first time in 2013. It was a pleasure meeting him and we are glad Imran Khan brought educated and professional Pakistanis to fight against the traditional politicians.
Aatif gave some good insight on his experience in 2013 elections and future plans. He also stressed on the responsibility of all Pakistanis to play their role for Pakistan.
Watch out the interview and don’t forget to give us your feedback and opinion. Also we will appreciate if you can share it with your friends and family to show the real face of PTI leadership.

OnlyPK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kya koi Noothiya asi misaal apni Nalayaq League me de skta hy [hilar]:lol:
abi me ne swal poocha hy or abi kitny hi Sitta White k bhai or behen yha aa jye gy [hilar]:lol:[hilar]:lol:[hilar]:lol:

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ پی ٹی آئی ہے جس میں بیرون ملک پاکستانی اپنی نیشنیلٹی چھوڑ کر پاکستان آ رہے ہیں جب کہ پٹوریوں نے پاکستان لوٹ لوٹ کر لندن میں جائیدادیں خرید لی ہیں اور نواز شریف کے دونوں ارب پتی بچے بھی برطانیہ کے شہری بن چکے ہیں ۔

insaf-tiger

Banned
kya koi Noothiya asi misaal apni Nalayaq League me de skta hy [hilar]:lol:
abi me ne swal poocha hy or abi kitny hi Sitta White k bhai or behen yha aa jye gy [hilar]:lol:[hilar]:lol:[hilar]:lol:

khuda ka khoof karo mariam ki dalali say koi agent inahain london tak lay kar ata hai phir kisi abid shair ali ki red lights ke sadqay overseas mian shareef mujhra office kholnay ke jo pesay miltay hain oss say koi petrol pump koi resturant kholtay hain ko 10 sal fraud karnay ke baad ja ke koi gari cotton or kothaa naseeb hota hai pakistan mein ossay chor dain .. noni apni maan beichany walay loag hain kia baat kar rahay ho

Spartacus

;)
Ohhh my political kids of PTI --- App Logoooon keee Azmat Ko Salam Hay ;)
He should had given the NA -Seat to any of the worker from the same Area .
Without giving up his nationality , it was not possible for him to be member of the Parliament .

OnlyPK

;)
Ohhh my political kids of PTI --- App Logoooon keee Azmat Ko Salam Hay ;)
He should had given the NA -Seat to any of the worker from the same Area .
Without giving up his nationality , it was not possible for him to be member of the Parliament .
kya ap ne Shahi Qilla pas khry ho kr bnwaya tha ??? (bigsmile)

Spartacus

kya ap ne Shahi Qilla pas khry ho kr bnwaya tha ??? (bigsmile)

No dear , If you search on Internet then you would know that someone started the project of " Shahi Qilla" after more than 1000 years of my death ( Shahadat ).
So I am much much Senior than your expectation :)

Spartacus !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus

Shahi Qilla !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore_Fort

Baazeeecha -E- Atfaal Hay Duunyaa Meray Aageee
Hota Hay Shhub-E-Rooz Tamasha Meray Aageee
------------- Mirza Ghalib------------

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان کو لوٹ لوٹ کر برطانیہ جائیدادیں بنانے والوں کے کرائے کے ٹٹو کیا سمجھیں گے تحریک انصاف کا جزبہ

فالتو

MPA (400+ posts)
پی ٹی آیئ کا یہی مسلہ ہے کہ یہ سمجھتے ہیں کوئی جہاز میں بیٹھ کر آے اور اپنی ڈگریاں دکھا کر الیکشن جیت جائے گا . بھائی اس علاقہ میں رہو ، لوگوں سے ملو اور ان کے مسائل سمجھو ، اور سالہا سال یہی کرو پھر ووٹ ملتے ہیں. ساری دنیا میں ایسے ہی ہوتا ہے

OnlyPK

No dear , If you search on Internet then you would know that someone started the project of " Shahi Qilla" after more than 1000 years of my death ( Shahadat ).
So I am much much Senior than your expectation :)

Spartacus !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus

Shahi Qilla !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore_Fort

Baazeeecha -E- Atfaal Hay Duunyaa Meray Aageee
Hota Hay Shhub-E-Rooz Tamasha Meray Aageee
------------- Mirza Ghalib------------
khyr choriyeee, koi bat nhe (jhanda)