mrhyd

Senator (1k+ posts)
11401179_883485195058121_1208485719154737158_n.jpg

13139_883485208391453_2732840207730687620_n.jpg

11406625_883485221724785_2425741996478530104_n.jpg

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: پیپلز پارٹی کی اعلی قیادت کا عوام کی خدمت &#1705

purani tasweerein purani post bar bar aik hee pic dikhani hai...agar kisi ney rim khelna hai ya drink karna hai to har aik ka apna masaila hai aap ko keon itni takleef ho rahi hai aik hee pic save karkey har 3 4 month baad nikal kar ley atey ho

Kanwal

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: پیپلز پارٹی کی اعلی قیادت کا عوام کی خدمت &#1705

i think photo shop. but if real then people shud see n decide

mrhyd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: پیپلز پارٹی کی اعلی قیادت کا عوام کی خدمت &#

humrari awam key yadadsat bari kamzoor hay iss liay takay inhain patachaly koon hukmari kar raha hy ............ or koon sa haramiiiiiiiii Sadar 5 years pakistan per hukmarani kar kay giay hy.........

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Guys, drinking in Pakistan is as common as drinking Pepsi when it comes to politicians and elite class. I don't know why you guys seem surprised

kayawish

Well , this nation of so called 18 crore awam deserve these kind of leaders :) more I will not say anything ... the people of sind are too be blamed why they elect these knjaars in every election again and again ?

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: پیپلز پارٹی کی اعلی قیادت کا عوام کی خدمت &#

Tasweer purani ho ya naee.............log jo hukumat mein tau woo hee hein............

knowme786

MPA (400+ posts)
Well , this nation of so called 18 crore awam deserve these kind of leaders :) more I will not say anything ... the people of sind are too be blamed why they elect these knjaars in every election again and again ?

Just because of jeeeeeey bhutto....

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Completely agree

kayawish

Just because of jeeeeeey bhutto....

muje in ke shraab pene paar problem nahin hai bulke yea mulk ko loot rahe hain , Mushraf is also sharabi but his time was the best ( 1999-2007) .Musaharf did deliverd to nation but did some big blunders too.I still like Musharaf very much ...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Guys, drinking in Pakistan is as common as drinking Pepsi when it comes to politicians and elite class. I don't know why you guys seem surprised

Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right, but I guess you are also right its nothing new or uncommon now. Now people are suprised that you don't drink.

Liaqat Hussain

Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it right, but I guess you are also right its nothing new or uncommon now. Now people are suprised that you don't drink.

The recent survey says 5 crore out of 20 crore drink in Pakistan. Minus the women and kids??? I'm sure you can do the math

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Re: پیپلز پارٹی کی اعلی قیادت کا عوام کی خدمت

Their is a reason for this madness...

Alcohol is much cleaner than the dirty Municipal Water we have, especially since Ayyan Ali can no longer smuggle bottled water from Dubai.

That's why people used to use beer during breakfast in 19th century America to ward off Cholera.

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
اپنے لیڈر کی پیروی کر رہے ہیں

لیکن افسوس تو بیچاری عوام پر ہے کہ ان بدمعاشوں سے اپنے حالات کی بہتری کی امید لگائے رکھتے ہیں اور ہر بار اپنے منہ کی کھاتے ہیں

During the campaigning of the 1977 elections, the PNA accused Bhutto of being a drunk and resolved that if the people voted PNA into power it would rid the society of the evils of alcohol.

During a rally in Lahore the same year, Bhutto responded by telling the crowds that, Haan mein sharab peeta hoon, laikan awam ka khoon nahi peeta! (Yes I drink, but I do not drink the peoples blood).

Source
http://www.dawn.com/news/660866/haan-mein-peeta-hoon

stranger

this is true for all parties.... kahin PPP, kahin PML-N, or PTI bhi aisi hi hai.... Ik ka past bhi aisa hi hai.... or to or molvi bhi issi rang main rangay huay hain..... jaisi qaum waisay leader....