نیب کی سابق ڈی جی ایل ڈی اے احد چیمہ کے خلاف انکوائری بند

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now you came to the point.
I have been labeled as corrupt in this forum thousands of times. And my only corruption I know is that I try to get the bottom of the info, and then I think with my own brain. But I am corrupt and as you said I would be in jail.
Should I really be in punished just because you say so ?????
Raja Sahib
Its not me saying you are corrupt but you are claiming you are corrupt. For me the corruption mean when someone given authority and start robbing nation is called corruption. This kind of corrupt must be punished more than a rapist because rapist is destroying only few families but a corrupt destroy a whole nation.
Our Deen is very clear on a person giving bribe or taking are same and even the ones helping them will go to Jahanam. This means Bribe is not a small crime in views of Allah Almighty.
Sadly, we Muslim are not taking corruption as serious crime like a Rape.
Look how we as a nation crying on Rape of one lady but we chant slogans for the people who robbed our future.
If we believe in Imam ul Ambia Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him then we can't support a system where criminals of status are given special treatment while weak are made example.
May Allah help us to act on Deen E Islam like Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majmaeen did. Amin
Jezakumullah Khair

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja Sahib
Its not me saying you are corrupt but you are claiming you are corrupt. For me the corruption mean when someone given authority and start robbing nation is called corruption. This kind of corrupt must be punished more than a rapist because rapist is destroying only few families but a corrupt destroy a whole nation.
Our Deen is very clear on a person giving bribe or taking are same and even the ones helping them will go to Jahanam. This means Bribe is not a small crime in views of Allah Almighty.
Sadly, we Muslim are not taking corruption as serious crime like a Rape.
Look how we as a nation crying on Rape of one lady but we chant slogans for the people who robbed our future.
If we believe in Imam ul Ambia Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him then we can't support a system where criminals of status are given special treatment while weak are made example.
May Allah help us to act on Deen E Islam like Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majmaeen did. Amin
Jezakumullah Khair
Sorry for not keeping up with you, I am very busy at work these days.
You took my words literary and translated it into something. What i meant to say that there is a rwaaj of calling every person as corrupt these days. You people including Govt have a paintbrush and keep painting everyone in red color. We may start circling around the same thing and you will again run away from the deep-rooted info I will give you to read.
The problem sir is that your attitude (i mean IK and his disciples) has literally killed our industrial growth that was just about to start.
I have never said that you don't punish corrupts and I have never said there is not corruption in this country. However please find the corruption first and then cry.
Here is the important point to note ---- Just take the example of two bureaucrats Ahad Cheema and Fowad hassan Fowaad.
Both of them were kept in Jail for almost year and half in name of investigation. According to NAB law they should have not been in custody on 91st day. Only 90 days is law for a suspect. After that the case should run with them being free until convicted by court.
DO YOU APPROVE IT BEING ISLAMIC AND HUMAIN ????
And you know why Buzdaar is failing. Just because the bureaucracy is not working. From my friends I have heard that at this time over 300 projects are on hold just because officers want Buzdaar to sign off the contracts because it is not easy to evaluate the capability of contractors per NEPRA rules.