عمران خان نے جیسے کہا تھا کہ میں ان کو رلاؤں گا۔۔عوام کو رلا دیا,اللہ پاک جلدی جان چھڑائے،مولوی صاحب پھٹ پڑے

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Molvi Allah ka shukar karain, aur jitni aqal ho utna hi socha karain.
Jb mulk ki economy doob rahi thi, us waqt aap sher sher k nary laga rahy thy.

Aur agar zaroortain barh gaye hain to mehnat karain. har chez ka blame dosry py na lagaya karain.

Bhang waly pakoory na peety pichly 10 saal to ab yeh hal na hota............

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Molvi Allah ka shukar karain, aur jitni aqal ho utna hi socha karain.
Jb mulk ki economy doob rahi thi, us waqt aap sher sher k nary laga rahy thy.

Aur agar zaroortain barh gaye hain to mehnat karain. har chez ka blame dosry py na lagaya karain.

Bhang waly pakoory na peety pichly 10 saal to ab yeh hal na hota............

pichle das saal Pak ne war on terror lari
how can you fix economy when you are fighting a war despite
load shedding sahih ki, motorways banin
this government only got one problem and the duffers cannot cop with it

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب لوٹ لوٹ کر اکانومی کی ماں بہین ایک ھو ریی تھی یہ نیم مولوی اپنے لونڈے بازی کے شوق میں مدھوش تھے۔ اور اب آن کی اپنی لنگی بھی قذاق لے کر جا چکے ھیں تو ان کو مہنگائی یاد آرھی ھے۔

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
جب لوٹ لوٹ کر اکانومی کی ماں بہین ایک ھو ریی تھی یہ نیم مولوی اپنے لونڈے بازی کے شوق میں مدھوش تھے۔ اور اب آن کی اپنی لنگی بھی قذاق لے کر جا چکے ھیں تو ان کو مہنگائی یاد آرھی ھے۔

you should be ashamed you are making fun of your fellow country man

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
you should be ashamed you are making fun of your fellow country man
ابے چل نکل وڈا ھمدرد۔
یہ کنٹری مین بلکل قابل رحم نہیں ھیں ۔جو آپنے ھاتھوں اپنی بربادی کا سامان کرتے ھیں چور ڈاکووں ۔لچے ۔لفنگوں کو ووٹ دے کر اپنے اوپر مسلط کرکے ۔
تو گلہ کرنے یا رونے کا کیا فائدہ۔
ایسی قوم کو روز جوتے پڑنے چاھئے جو اپنے حق کیلئے کھڑی نہ ھو سکے اور اشرافیہ کی غلامی اپنا مقدر سمجھ کر چپ رھے۔ پچھلے 70 سالوں سے یہ قوم رنگ بازوں کے ھتھے چڑھ کر افیون کھا کر سو رھی ھے

Last edited:

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
ابے چل نکل وڈا ھمدرد۔
یہ کنٹری مین بلکل قابل رحم نہیں ھیں ۔جو آپنے ھاتھوں اپنی بربادی کا سامان کرتے ھیں چور ڈاکووں ۔لچے ۔لفنگوں کو ووٹ دے کر اپنے اوپر مسلط کرکے ۔
تو گلہ کرنے یا رونے کا کیا فائدہ۔
ایسی قوم کو روز جوتے پڑنے چاھئے جو اپنے حق کیلئے کھڑی نہ ھو سکے اور اشرافیہ کی غلامی اپنا مقدر سمجھ کر چپ رھے۔ پچھلے 70 سالوں سے یہ قوم افیون کھا کر سو رھی ھے

i cannot write beautiful words like you otherwise i have a very good answer

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
pichle das saal Pak ne war on terror lari
how can you fix economy when you are fighting a war despite
load shedding sahih ki, motorways banin
this government only got one problem and the duffers cannot cop with it
My friend, its not economy of your home. Its a country with 220 million population.
They have inherited huge economic deficit.

My friend, why exports reduced for last five years. How could exports reduced. Why we continue importing on loans.
We only survived since ALLAH has blessed us with our own agriculture. If agriculture was not there, we could have been worst than Somalia. I am not saying they did with bad intentions. But a huge incompetency was there. Living nations could have dragged these kind of people to streets. But sorry to say that our current time emotions bring a loss to the future of our nation.

We have to wait and see the fruits of current reforms being carried out. Yes of course certain things can be improved. Over profitting can be stopped but last Governments have corrupted the institutions as well.
Police do not think other than bribe.
Other Government institutions have the same problem.

But sorry to say but we can also shout but can not take any action or responsibility....

But I see that reforms are bringing economy to normalization.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unfortunately people have issues, when PPP govt was there, they were crying, then PML govt came and they were crying, now its PTI's turn. Next would be PPP or PML? or JUI?

Inkay naseeb mai rona likha hai, keonkeh khud apna rawayya badalna nahe.

Pesa daikh kar impress ho jatay hain, ye nahe sochtay halal ka hai ya nahe. Bas pesa ho

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend, its not economy of your home. Its a country with 220 million population.
They have inherited huge economic deficit.

My friend, why exports reduced for last five years. How could exports reduced. Why we continue importing on loans.
We only survived since ALLAH has blessed us with our own agriculture. If agriculture was not there, we could have been worst than Somalia. I am not saying they did with bad intentions. But a huge incompetency was there. Living nations could have dragged these kind of people to streets. But sorry to say that our current time emotions bring a loss to the future of our nation.

We have to wait and see the fruits of current reforms being carried out. Yes of course certain things can be improved. Over profitting can be stopped but last Governments have corrupted the institutions as well.
Police do not think other than bribe.
Other Government institutions have the same problem.

But sorry to say but we can also shout but can not take any action or responsibility....

But I see that reforms are bringing economy to normalization.

you did not tell how to raise exports when bombs are going off in every nook and corner of the country still previous government solved the problem of load shedding side-wise
people lives are more important than economy
where are the 100 economists that immi promised to launch to solve problems in 90 days
i do not see any normalization but only worse conditions
and lastly if you have solid proof of corruption of last government why dont you punish them according to law at-least give punishment to people with their names in panama papers ?????????