Explanation of Shab e Barat, Shab e Meraj and Darood Sharif By Javed Ahmed Ghamdi

I Mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
how this fitna gets so much exposure on Pak media is beyond belief.

Please read Quran with understanding , then you would really know what is the real Deen and what the "Mullahs" , spreading in the name of Deen

" And WE have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition? "
Chapter 54 ( Al-Qamar , verse 17 )

Similar verse/message is repeated in the same chapter , four times altogether ( verse 17 ,22, 32, 40 )

May Allah show us all the straight path

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess sanity has no place in very islamic republic of pak. Only twisted form of religion spreaded by maulvis is the path to survival which favors them and their business.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a beautiful answer by ghamdi SB what's wrong in it,I pray to Allah SWT give us true knowledge of Islam which is according to glorious Quran and respected Hadith mubhraka's

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gamdi is jahil asking questions from idiot is stupidy, he is sponsored by western to damage our deen, his face wearabouts tells full lannat to this jahil

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Gamdi is jahil asking questions from idiot is stupidy, he is sponsored by western to damage our deen, his face wearabouts tells full lannat to this jahil

So anybody who does not support your desi bidats and talks based solely on the Quran and Sahih Hadith is a western sponsored idiot?

If you are such a religious scholar please explain to all of us how he is wrong ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh please not this idiot, American Desi Uncle version of Lal Topi wali sarkar, big supporter of Trump and thinks of himself of as a cross between the Third Reich and Che Guevara ! LOOOL Even his Jannat Pakistan Party ( <--- LOL ) logo is taken from the Nazi swastika! This idiot doesn't even know that the swastika is a hindu symbol and he has put Allahs name in it !

Calls him Sultan Of Pakistan and god knows what other rubbish ! Complete crackpot idiot !

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh please not this idiot, American Desi Uncle version of Lal Topi wali sarkar, big supporter of Trump and thinks of himself of as a cross between the Third Reich and Che Guevara ! LOOOL Even his Jannat Pakistan Party ( <--- LOL ) logo is taken from the Nazi swastika! This idiot doesn't even know that the swastika is a hindu symbol and he has put Allahs name in it !

Calls him Sultan Of Pakistan and god knows what other rubbish ! Complete crackpot idiot !

azeezam citizen x sb, at the moment almost all who claim to be muslims are lacking in knowledge about the quran and deen of islam however some raise good points worth listening to, to help further our understanding of the message of the quran and deen of islam. This is the main point which we all should keep in our minds when we share things. This shows we have a lot of ground to cover before we could claim we know the quran or deen of islam up to date perfectly.

It is good that you raised this very important point because it helped me clarify my point of view regarding what I share.

Regards and all the best.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is lot of hate against Ghamdi, can you pls list down what is it that he says infuriates many,

In short: he has deviated from agreed-upon principles of Islam (ijma). Our beloved Prophet peace be upon Him has said: "My ummah will never agree upon an error". If you need details please google the topic.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shab-e-barat a total desi phenomena with no actual base in the religion.

There are Sahi hadith regarding Nifs Shaaban. A fatwa from Al Azhar says:

it is lawful to celebrate religious occasions in the aforementioned manner — it is neither offensive nor an innovation. Rather, such celebrations are by way of honoring the rites of Allah Almighty: … those who honor God’s rite show the piety of their hearts [22:32].
https://islamictextinstitute.co.za/...haban-ruwah-by-the-allama-al-shaykh-ali-juma/

If you need more details please read the article: A Critical Study of the Hadiths of 15th Shaban & Its Status
https://noorifoundation.com/a-critical-study-of-the-hadiths-of-15th-shaban-its-status/