Zionist Jihad In Syria by Ahl Sunnah Sheikh Imran Hosein

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh ho AAJ Banoori Town kai DEO Bandi Madrassay sai Faarigh Ul Tehseel AALIM
Bhi "Dajjalni" ko piyaaray ho gai.

Kamal ki Munafiqat hai,

Moulana Imran Hussain a Great Scholar, I am listening share my views in short while.

Now its Debateable, by the way NOT going to Help you PEOPLE lots of "Munfiqana" help and Support
you People TOOK toTopple and Slaughter Muslims of Iraq n Afghanistan.
rest in peace.

Last edited:

insaan

MPA (400+ posts)
@watndost

watandost bhai aap sura-e-kahaf kay saath surah naas bhi zaroor

tilaawat kia karo os may

gin-o-ins kay wuswason say ALLAH ki panah talb ki gai hay

allah se dua hay kay hum ko DUNYA may
shaitani chalon or jo haqiqat

hay os ka HAQIQI elm ata farmai ameen

Last edited:

insaan

MPA (400+ posts)
oh ho aaj banoori town kai deo bandi madrassay sai faarigh ul

pakisatni agencies kay motabiq har deobandi taasub pasnd or dehshat

gard nahi hota magger yeh bhi haqiqat hay kay jo bhi khud kash ya

firqawarna waqiaat may pakray gay hain un ka taaloq deoband say hi

tha

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah's curse on Arab kings, Saud-die and their supporters.

Long Live Revolution !

Last edited by a moderator:

sahirmushtaq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

افغانستان میں کافر مگر شام میں دوست یہ پیمانہ بہت کھوٹا اور جھوٹا ہے

کافر کو منافق نہیں کہا جا سکتا مغربی ممالک کے مسلمان دوست منافق ہیں جو یہودیوں کی پسند کے جہاد کے نوکر بنے ہوے ہیں

abumuslim

Citizen
Some additional infos regarding this:

"You will make a firm truce with the al-Rum until you and they wage a campaign against an enemy that is attacking them. You will be granted victory and great spoils.

Then you will alight in a plain surrounded by hills. There, someone among the Christians shall say: 'The Cross has overcome!' whereupon someone among the Muslims shall say: 'Nay, Allah has overcome!' and shall go and break the cross. The Christians shall kill him, then the Muslims shall take up their arms and the two sides shall fall upon each other. Allah shall grant martyrdom to that group of Muslims. After that the Christians shall say to their leader: 'We shall relieve you of the Arabs,' and they shall gather up for the great battle (al-malhama). They shall come to you under eighty flags, each flag gathering12,000 troops." [= approx. 1 million]
Narrated with sound chains from Dhu Mikhbar al-Najashi by Abu Dawud, Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim who declared it sahih and al-Dhahabi concurred. See Shaykh Shu`ayb Arna'ut's documentation of this hadith in his edition of Sahih Ibn Hibban (15:101-103 #6708-6709).

Zu Mukhammar said I heard the Messenger of Allah ﻢﻠﺳﻭ ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﻠﻟﺍ ﻰﻠﺻ say, " You will make a Hudna (Truce Agreement) with the Romans (Europeans), and together you and them will invade an enemy (located) behind you. You will be victorious, take much booty, and you will leave.

Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture. When one of the Romans will approach (the Muslim army), raise a cross and says "The Cross has won", one of the Muslims will get angry and take off the Cross. Then, the Romans will trick (bluff or deceive) you, and gather (prepare) for the Malhama (War).They will gather an army against you and come against you with eighty banners, each banner followed by 10,000 (or 12,000) men."
(Ahmad, Abu Dawud, and Ibn Majah)

The alliance mentioned in the first part will be made at a time when constantinople was conquered by muslims. It will be an enemey of the romans (first hadith).

Abu Firas said he heard Abdullah bin Amr ibn Al-'Aas say: " You will confront Constantinople (meaning the Romans) three times. In the first confrontation, you will do well. In the second one, you (after defeating the Romans) will enter into a reconciliation treaty with them to the extent that the Muslims will build a mosque in it ( Constantinople) and invade (together with the Romans) an enemy located behind Constantinople and then you will return (after that invasion) to Constantinople. In the third (confrontation), Allah will open it (Constantinople) for you when you (Muslims) say Takbir (Allah Akbar, meaning Allah is Greater) . One third of it (Constantinople) will be destroyed. Allah will burn one third of it. You will divide among you the wealth found in the remaining third." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab al-Fitan)

this part has been already fullfilled:

Conquest of Morea (1458-1460)

Before the final siege of Constantinople Mehmed ordered Ottoman troops to attack the Morea, the despots, Demetrios Palaiologos and Thomas Palaiologos, brothers of the last emperor, failed to send any aid. Their own incompetence resulted in an Albanian-Greek revolt against them, during which they invited in Ottoman troops to help them put down the revolt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmed_the_Conqueror#Conquest_of_Morea_.281458-1460.29

Abu Huraira narrates that Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

"The Hour (of Resurrection) will not come until the الروم Romans land in Al-A'maq (valleys in Antioch, southern Turkey) or in Dabiq (a plain near Aleppo, Syria). An army consisting of the best of the people of the Earth (an international Muslim army) at that time will come out of Medina (in Saudi Arabia) to face them.

When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: ' Do not stand between us and those (Christian Converts to Islam) who were taken away from amongst us. Let us fight with them ' ; and the Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.' ...
(Sahih Muslim)

Six Patriot missile batteries are now operating under NATO command and control in southern Turkey.
http://aco.nato.int/nato-deployment-of-patriot-missiles-to-turkey.aspx

That what Imran Hosein calls a zionist jihad of syria is indeed a muslim alliance with nato (turkey, fsa, al rum or romans are the same people)

Ahud1

Pakistan ka takfeeri jihaad bhi zionist ki wil pey hu raha hey is tafrqey sey bhi bahir aao sboot aney mien bhut deir hu jaey g ALLAH KI QASAM hum eik bari qoum hien aur yeh hum tub he sabit ker sakien gey jub her eik tafrqa baaz ko agar shut up call nhi dey saktey tu kum az kum ignore zror kerien :jazak:

drkjke

lol.since when shaikh Imran became ahle sunnah sheikh.no one believes his strange mumbo jumbo.this is same guy who accuses allama iqbal of being most misguided person in world!read his writings.

also our real enemy is irana nd its affiliated sect in pakistan .which are cutting pakistans roots from within.if we did notw ake up soon than only the story of our nation will remain.
our greaetest enemies are the one who consider abusing sahaba and ummahatul maumineen as a worship or ibadat

• امریکا کی ایران پر شفقت ۔۔۔اور گمنام معاہدہ

حالیہ امریکہ ،ایران معاہدہ موجودہ حکومت پاکستان کے لیے درد سر بنتا نظرآرہا ہے۔
    بظاہر تو اقتصادی پابندی ختم اور جنیوا معاہدے کا نام سنائی دیا گیا مگر پس پردہ کچھ اور نظر آتا ہے۔
    افغانستان میں امریکی شکست کے بعد آیندہ خطے میں بڑھتا ہوا اسلام پسندوں کا اثرورسوخ کم کرنے کے لیے
    ایران پر دست شفقت اسی عمل کا حصہ ہے۔
    امریکی پالیسی کے مطابق ایران ،افغانستان و پ...اکستان میں موجود اسلام پسندوں کے خلاف خفیہ آپریشن کرے گا۔
    دوسری طرف اسی معاہدے کو مدنظررکھتے ہویے پاکستانی عسکری طاقتیں ایرانی حمایت یافتہ شیعہ شدت پسند تنظیموں پر ہاتھ رکھ چکی ہیں۔
    اور اسی منصوبے کے تحت پاکستان میں حالیہ فرقہ ورانہ لہر جاری ہے۔
    یاد رہے کہ چند دن قبل سابق حکمران جماعت کے سینیٹر نے ایک نجی ٹی۔وی چینل کو انٹرویو دیتے ہوئے بندوق سے انتقام اور فوج کے تحفظ کی بات کی۔
    اسی تصویر کا دوسرا رخ پاکستان کے وہ 300 نوجوان ہیں جن کو شیعہ تنظیم حزب اللہ کے تحت عسکری تربیت دلوا کر پاکستان میں داخل کیا گیا ہے۔
    جب کہ گلگت بلتستان کے بارے میں بھی شواہد ملے ہیں کہ وہاں عسکری سنٹر قائم ہیں۔
    مگر دیکھنا یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کے خفیہ ادارے اس اہم معاملے کو کس نظر سے دیکھتے ہیں۔؟
    ایران و امریکہ کی اس پالیسی پر سعودی حکومت کیا حکمت عملی اپناتی ہے۔؟
    نواز حکومت سعودیہ دوستی کے سائے میں ایران سے محبت کی پینگیں ڈال سکے گی۔؟
    کیا اب شام کی طرح پاکستان میں سنی قتل عام ہو گا۔؟
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ابن حق

Last edited:

drkjke

• ناصرعباس ملتانی کو سرکاری متحدہ علماء بورڈ جس میں شیعہ سنی دوں ہیں نے گستاخ رسول قرار دیا ہوا تھا ،اور یہ اشتہاری اور عدالت سے مفرور تھا،
    ۔ گذشتہ روز لاہور میں قتل ہونے والانا صر عباس نہ صرف گستاخ صحابہ تھا بلکہ یہ شخص گستاخ رسول بھی تھا۔ تھانہ نور پر خوشاب میں اس پر ایک ایف آئی آر درج ہوئی جس میں اس پر دفعہ 295-aلگائی گئی۔اس کی جس تقریر کو وجہ بنا کر اس پہ دفعہ 295-aلگائی گئی وہی تقریر جب حکومت پ...نجاب کے ادارے متحدہ علماء بورڈ میں پیش کی گئی تو وہاں موجود اہل سنت اور اہل تشیع غرض تمام مکاتب فکر کے نمائندوں نے یہ سفارش کی کہ اس شخص پر 295-c لگائی جائے۔ یہ شخص اسی مقدمہ میں خوشاب پولیس کو مطلوب ہے اور خوشاب کی عدالت نے اسے اشتہاری قرار دے رکھا ہے۔ مگر آج اس کو میڈیا نے جو کوریج دی اس سے یوں محسوس ہوتا ہے کہ جیسے کوئی بہت بڑا اسلام دوست شخص قتل ہواہے۔وہ حکومت جس کے ایک ذمہ دار ادارے متحدہ علماء بورڈ نے اسے گستاخ رسول قرار دیا آج اسی حکومت کے گورنر ہاوس کے سامنے اس شخص کے قتل پر احتجاجی دھرنا دیاگیا اور حکومت نے اسے برداشت کیا۔ قتل یقیناً قابل مذمت ہے مگر ایسے مجرم کو اتنا پروٹوکول دینے کا کیا مطلب ہے۔ کل روز محشر یہ حکومت اور میڈیا کے لوگ حضور خاتم المعصومین صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو کیا منہ دکھلائیں گے۔
    خدارا! پاک نبی کے ناپاک گستاخوں کو تحفظ دینا اور انہیں مظلوم بناکر پیش کرنا چھوڑ دو،کل ہم سب کو شفاعت رسول کی ضرورت پیش آئے گی تو کس منہ سے التجا کریں گے۔؟؟؟

drkjke

• امریکا کی ایران پر شفقت ۔۔۔اور گمنام معاہدہ

حالیہ امریکہ ،ایران معاہدہ موجودہ حکومت پاکستان کے لیے درد سر بنتا نظرآرہا ہے۔
    بظاہر تو اقتصادی پابندی ختم اور جنیوا معاہدے کا نام سنائی دیا گیا مگر پس پردہ کچھ اور نظر آتا ہے۔
    افغانستان میں امریکی شکست کے بعد آیندہ خطے میں بڑھتا ہوا اسلام پسندوں کا اثرورسوخ کم کرنے کے لیے
    ایران پر دست شفقت اسی عمل کا حصہ ہے۔
    امریکی پالیسی کے مطابق ایران ،افغانستان و پ...اکستان میں موجود اسلام پسندوں کے خلاف خفیہ آپریشن کرے گا۔
    دوسری طرف اسی معاہدے کو مدنظررکھتے ہویے پاکستانی عسکری طاقتیں ایرانی حمایت یافتہ شیعہ شدت پسند تنظیموں پر ہاتھ رکھ چکی ہیں۔
    اور اسی منصوبے کے تحت پاکستان میں حالیہ فرقہ ورانہ لہر جاری ہے۔
    یاد رہے کہ چند دن قبل سابق حکمران جماعت کے سینیٹر نے ایک نجی ٹی۔وی چینل کو انٹرویو دیتے ہوئے بندوق سے انتقام اور فوج کے تحفظ کی بات کی۔
    اسی تصویر کا دوسرا رخ پاکستان کے وہ 300 نوجوان ہیں جن کو شیعہ تنظیم حزب اللہ کے تحت عسکری تربیت دلوا کر پاکستان میں داخل کیا گیا ہے۔
    جب کہ گلگت بلتستان کے بارے میں بھی شواہد ملے ہیں کہ وہاں عسکری سنٹر قائم ہیں۔
    مگر دیکھنا یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کے خفیہ ادارے اس اہم معاملے کو کس نظر سے دیکھتے ہیں۔؟
    ایران و امریکہ کی اس پالیسی پر سعودی حکومت کیا حکمت عملی اپناتی ہے۔؟
    نواز حکومت سعودیہ دوستی کے سائے میں ایران سے محبت کی پینگیں ڈال سکے گی۔؟
    کیا اب شام کی طرح پاکستان میں سنی قتل عام ہو گا۔؟
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ۔
    ابن حق

KhanHaripur

British doctor Abbas Khan dies in Syria

dr-abbas-650x430.jpg

The family of a British doctor who has been held in Syria for a year have been informed of his death.
The Free Dr Abbas Khan Twitter account (which is run by his family) tweeted this morning: I sorrowfully inform you of the news that Dr Abbas Khan was killed yesterday. An innocents life was taken meaninglessly. He was the best brother I could have ever asked for and I know no one with a purer heart than him. His release was due to be this week. I thank you all for your love and support. We still need your help. Abbas is not home. Help us bring him home for the burial he deserves.
Dr Khan, a 32-year-old orthopaedic surgeon from Streatham, south London, travelled to the city of Aleppo last year. He started work in a field hospital but was arrested by government forces and his family lost all contact with him for months, unsure whether he was still alive.
Dr Khans mother, Fatima, travelled from London to track down her son earlier this year and found him in a prison in Damascus, weighing just five stone and barely able to walk. He claimed he had been tortured while in custody where he was being held without charge and held for much of the time on his own.
Dr Khans sister, Sara, told the BBC a few days ago: Its been very difficult for the family. For six months we did not know if he was alive. Its tough to answer questions from his wife and his two children, like, where is Baba and why hasnt he come home?
She added: We are extremely worried about his mental state. Hes been in Syria for over 12 months for eight months of that he was in solitary confinement. To be away from your family for so long, to not have any real contact with the outside world, it must be very difficult for him. We have no idea how he is managing to cope, both physically and mentally.
Hanaa Umm Abdullah, the wife of Dr Abbas Khan, said: The heart bleeds the eyes shed tears but the tongue shall not utter except that which pleases Allah. To Allah we belong, to Allah belongs everything we are and everything we have, and to Allah shall we all return.
Allah gives, Allah takes, and He alone can compensate. I have the bitter taste of death in my throat, a taste I was choking with every day of the last 13 months, and this strange type of pain in every cell of my body, I never experienced. Theres so much I wanted to tell him and Ive written too much for him but we cant have this now in dunya because Allah has ordained for us to have it in a far greater place, free from stress, noise and badness.
My sweetheart has been chosen by Allah for a great status, Allah the most kind has shown me and reassured me by His great fadl and Ihsaan that my love is happy. Oh Allah open wide the doors of Your Jinaan for my beloved one, oh Allah pour patience on us so we remain grateful to You, oh Allah we lay at the door of Your mercy ya Raheem we resort to you, grant my love Jannah and grant us sabr. Ya Allah you granted me him in dunya with Your fadl, ya Allah dont deprive me of his company in jannah along with our beloved prophet ya Kareem.. Inna lillaah wa inna elayhi rajioon.

dr-abbas-good.jpg

Dr Khans death is likely to prove scandalous for the Syrian and British governments after he was found dead in a Damascus prison only four days before he was to be handed over to British MP George Galloway to be taken home to Britain on the instructions of Bashar al Assad himself.
According to Syrian security authorities Dr Khan committed suicide in the state interrogation centre at Kfar Soussa in Damascus. Khans mother, who was herself in Damascus and had seen her son four times in the past four months, was eagerly awaiting his release this weekend when she received a telephone call from a Syrian official to say that he had hanged himself with his pyjamas.
According to the Independents Robert Fisk, George Galloway was flabbergasted. When I telephoned him, he described Khans death as inexplicable. He had just booked his air ticket to Damascus when he heard the news from Dr Khans family and then from the Syrian deputy foreign minister himself.
Galloway said: As yet, no satisfactory explanation has been given to me. The idea of a man committing suicide four days before he was to be released is impossible to believe. The Syrian government knows my stand on the war and on (American) intervention. A Syrian minister called me on behalf of the president (Assad) to come to Damascus before Christmas and take Abbas Khan home. We need an explanation.

Meanwhile, it has also been reported that Foreign Secretary William Hague refused to meet Dr Khans family despite several requests to discuss his case. The Foreign Office said it was extremely concerned at the news and was seeking more information.

http://www.5pillarz.com/2013/12/17/british-doctor-abbas-khan-dies-in-syria/

cheetah

Re: British doctor Abbas Khan dies in Syria

On the both sides Muslims are dying. Who is the ultimate beneficiary of this blood shed and who is the looser, Israel and USA the beneficiaries and Muslim Ummah is the looser. Wake up Muslims or you will be slept forever

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

On the both sides Muslims are dying. Who is the ultimate beneficiary of this blood shed and who is the looser, Israel and USA the beneficiaries and Muslim Ummah is the looser. Wake up Muslims or you will be slept forever

Just check what type of msulims the bishar asad and his followers are. i m against any foreign intervention by any one any where .Bishar must be let alone but i don't think he or his followers fits on the definition of muslims
Google itPlz

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

May his soul rest in peace.Bashar-al-Kalb and Terrorists are worst than animals.
The innocent Syrian Muslims have badly exposed the real face of Iran and it's sectarian allies and proxies.muslims across the world can see their ugly faces mow.

Last edited by a moderator:

hans

Banned

Sir Jeeee......

What do you say about Persecution of Hazara people in Quetta????

or Parachina

Or have you heard about
Shia Rights Watch (SRW)

May his soul rest in peace.Bashar-al-Kalb and Terrorists are worst than animals.
The innocent Syrian Muslims have badly exposed the real face of Iran and it's sectarian allies and proxies.muslims across the world can see their ugly faces mow.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sir Jeeee......

What do you say about Persecution of Hazara people in Quetta????

or Parachina

Or have you heard about
Shia Rights Watch (SRW)
its absolutely shameful that govt of Pakistan cannot provide security to its ppl against these militants.the ppl involved should be brought to justice.no one should be harmed for their political or religious affiliation or difference of opinion.
Don't know about Shia Rights Watch.