Zartaj Gul was upset with Hamdullah due to this video???

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This molvi is the biggest harami in whole of Pakistan.I normally do not use indecent language but this kanjar calls himself an hafiz i.e He has memorized the Quran.Does he understand what he has memorised?.This kanjar is not even a Pakistani so why is he on Pakistani channels?

bhaibarood

Barood bhaiyya please aaap ham per ilzaam laganay say pehlay scroll up kertay to check who started the foul language. Goli shooli koi kissi ko nahi maar raha may.
you are right , someone else started that! my apologizes and I deleted the post.
Main bhi heran tha yeh shujauddin ko kia hua ko aseyee language use karney laga.
Thanks for the clarification

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are right , someone else started that! my apologizes and I deleted the post.
Main bhi heran tha yeh shujauddin ko kia hua ko aseyee language use karney laga.

SHUJAUDIN never initiates a fight or swear but when somebody starts it then shujaudin has to reply at level?

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhaibarood I don't know what you're talking about?
Go back to the beginning of this thread and read thru all the comments in the order they were posted. Let me make it easy for you.

This is very 1st post ? of the thread after the thread starter:
He is saying that Zantaj gul is such a whore that even 100 lulls won’t be enough for her.
then I commented on Molana Hamdullah in 2nd post ? as follow:

This bastard is lying thru his teeth
in my post I attached the video of Molana Hamdulla and wrote about him, "This bastard is lying thru his teeth". In my post it is obvious that I'm addressing Molana Hamdullah. Although I did not quoted shujauddin aka pussymouth but don't know why he thinks he is the only bastard on this thread or he has the copyright of being bastard here?
Why he thinks whenever and wherever the word bastard is written, it is about him?

Then he came out of blue and quoted me, swearing at my mother ?:
Gali Mat day maderchod. Share your input with decency nahi to jahaaan say tu nikla tha wahaaan daal doun gaaa thAAa ker kay.
What I said afterwards is history but you tell me who started it?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go back to the beginning of this thread and read thru all the comments in the order they were posted. Let me make it easy for you.

in my post I attached the video of Molana Hamdulla and wrote about him, "This bastard is lying thru his teeth". In my post it is obvious that I'm addressing Molana Hamdullah. Although I did not quoted shujauddin aka pussymouth but don't know why he thinks he is the only bastard on this thread or he has the copyright of being bastard here?
Why he thinks whenever and wherever the word bastard is written, it is about him?

Writing a long story doesn’t change the fact that
You
Sweared
First
Mr.

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Writing a long story doesn’t change the fact that
You
Sweared
First
Mr.
You lair sob, I asked you to show me where I cursed you first?
Give me the post number at least?
You won't, you can't because I did not start. It was you who brought your ass in Lun-fight for no obvious reason.
Let me tell you one thing in plain words: I'm very patient and calm person as long as one doesn't mess with me.
If I see you again picking fight with me, I'll fuck any virgin hole left in you.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
You lair sob, I asked you to show me where I cursed you first?
Give me the post number at least?
You won't, you can't because I did not start. It was you who brought your ass in Lun-fight for no obvious reason.
Let me tell you one thing in plain words: I'm very patient and calm person as long as one doesn't mess with me.
If I see you again picking fight with me, I'll fuck any virgin hole left in you.
Bhaibarood has already decided and you came out being guilty. No use crying over spilt milk. It is what it is. Even in your latest reply is full of obscenities and vulgarity. The case is decided and marked close by bhaibarood

bhaibarood

Bhaibarood has already decided and you came out being guilty. No use crying over spilt milk. It is what it is. Even in your latest reply is full of obscenities and vulgarity. The case is decided and marked close by bhaibarood
Shujauddin sahab yaar ap aur Everus dunno aseye nahi hain yeh galam galoch ka tareeqaa aik dosrey ke liey sahi nahi!
Jahan tak galam galoch ki baat hai Everus ne quote dekha dia hai. Evidence is undeniable againt you. Ap ko samjhney main ghalati hogayee bastard ka lafz ap ke leiy nahi thaa.
Ap apni ghalati maan lain, kafi senior member hain ap aur main apki izaat bhi bohat karta hon.

bhaibarood

Thanks for clarification.
Very upfront evidence.