ZARDARI win over Supreme Court - CJ - ZARDARI WIN THE WORLD CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I said yeterday, ZARDARI will win the Pakistan Political world cup.

Aik Zardari sub pay bhari - Zardari is the best politician ever in Pakistan

Qeustion to think?

Who will be NEXT PM/PRESIDENT in NEXT ELECTION?

I am guessing now ZARDARI WILL STAY another FIVE YEARS.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have the same feelings,, he will stay,,,,,, he has made this poor and illiterate majority so imuned to bay nazir income support program that they are going to vote for ppp regardless what happens.. i feel sorry for this nation......... Pakistan will be finished if this happens..... we need bloodshed in the country some people have to sacrifice their lives for the sake of others ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Qeustion to think?

With the help of MQM ?????????

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
With the help of MQM ?????????

Why MQM came into this picture. MQM is a tiny org and has 10-15 seats. Why you starrting blaming MQM on what ground?

You shuld blame

ZARDARI

ARMY

JUDICIARY

PML-N

PML-Q

ANP

Media

USA/British

WHY MQM? I dont understand your logic here

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari can dream all he wants of another term. But it's a fact that he's deeply unpopular. How long can he sustain himself while being disliked by the absolute majority is a BIG question. And he's getting over confident. Especially after the joining of the PML-Q in the ruling coalition. And that is the point when a slight mistake can lead to MAJOR repercussions.

Musharraf's downfall is a case in point. Nobody would have even thought he would be leaving so soon, before he (in his arrogance) tried to remove the Chief Justice thinking it would be a piece of cake. What ensued after is history. Now Zardari is more politically astute then Musharraf, so he has made it thus far. But how long can this go? The will of the people (and the awareness created by the media especially about corruption) will manifest itself if not through the next elections than God forbid through a bloody revolution.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari can dream all he wants of another term. But it's a fact that he's deeply unpopular. How long can he sustain himself while being disliked by the absolute majority is a BIG question. And he's getting over confident. Especially after the joining of the PML-Q in the ruling coalition. And that is the point when a slight mistake can lead to MAJOR repercussions.

Musharraf's downfall is a case in point. Nobody would have even thought he would be leaving so soon, before he (in his arrogance) tried to remove the Chief Justice thinking it would be a piece of cake. What ensued after is history. Now Zardari is more politically astute then Musharraf, so he has made it thus far. But how long can this go? The will of the people (and the awareness created by the media especially about corruption) will manifest itself if not through the next elections than God forbid through a bloody revolution.

Here is the fact, The name of Zardari was always UNPOPULAR/HATTRED in Paksitan and yet he is able to reach President of Pakistan so as a result, WHO can stop him for NEXT TERM? Zardari is evil intelligent and make everyone happy in Pakistan and can survive for another term.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the fact, The name of Zardari was always UNPOPULAR/HATTRED in Paksitan and yet he is able to reach President of Pakistan so as a result, WHO can stop him for NEXT TERM? Zardari is evil intelligent and make everyone happy in Pakistan and can survive for another term.

Yes, he is an evil genius, no doubt about that. That is precisely why he's survived till now, climbing up to the President House using all sorts of tricks. And you're right he did this while being unpopular. But all I'm saying is that this cannot go on for very long. The frustration among the people and deep hatred for him will come out sooner or later. And you can fool some people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is not and can never be a good politician,, he is there to make some more money and thats it... and that sort of person is called a be-ghairat,,
By decieving others and saying "muaahiday koi quraan ya hadees nahi hotay" he thinks he is a better politician,, he is just a big liar and will leave pakistan as soon as he will be kicked out of president house.. i bet....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Qeustion to think?

Who was the referee ? in this match......

Mirza Masoor Lanti -----London ?

Altaf Qasai --------London ?

Mush Bhagora------London. ?

I will recommend Faqeeria as new President . It has better brain than Zardari.

Last edited:

pakiace

Banned
Faqira attention Seeker! ADMINS please ban him/her - her views are simply SO LUNATIC TO BE REPLIED OR SO CHILDISH TO BE SNUBBED, one feels himself of an idiot while replying to such megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.