Zardari Politic - Use of politicians inadvertantly

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Since the start of present NRO era of Pakistani Ruling Elite, after observation of the politics trend by, invariably all Pakistani Politicians are being following the Mr. Zardari's interest in Politics inadvertantly or willingly. Mr. Zardari has good used of NS, MQM, ANP, JUI(F), PML(Q) at the right time, the present example of IK being following Mr. Zardari's interests during future expected elections in 2013. IK has targetted only NS corruption and silent on the corruption of other politicians like Zardari, Gilani, Altaf Hussain, Chaudharies etc.

In case IK is fair in his political visions, then he should also expose the corruption of all corrupt elements including politicians, Buerocrates, Judges, Forces elite etc. My fair assesmnet about IK politics is that he is being used by the different political forces including agencies and supporting Mr. Zardari like other politicians, inadvertantly or impliedly.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
zardari ko to her koi janta ha,aur koi ba shaoor usay vote nhi kray ga,lakin jo shakhs haji ji bun k awam ko dhoka diye ja rha ha,usay expose kerna agar zardari ki following kehlai gi to never mind . abi agay agay dekhye hota ha kiya,kon kon sa nya ilzam ata ha.............failed propaganda

(blah)(blah)(blah)

You have to open your eyes and ears to what the great leader keep saying. He always exposes corruptions of all the stake holders and he has done it numerous times. Targeting NS just means that first of all he cheats by not declaring his assets and then he can not be trusted as a politician. He changes his stance on different issues like changes his dresses. There is no such thing as principles with him. God save the country from a so called leader like NS who always puts self before the nation.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari can never control Imran Khan, because he can not offer him a "haddi" nor can he blackmail him with corruption cases.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
zardari is a katputli and his strings in hands of USA in simple words you can say our President house of Pakistan is in Washington DC (white House)(clap)

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm afraid you're suffering from hallucinations. :P

No my dear brother , this is not the correct assesment , what he wanna say is very correct.
the big game in on and poor IK is being used.
the thread starter saying the right thing and I also agree with it, you will also understand it if you just consider all aspects and factors in Pakistani politics.
I hope if you do impartial analysis you will start knowing many other things.
Good luck to IK , I wish and hope he will not be used , IK is honest but he lacks understanding of the cruelity and nasty politics of agencies and other parties.

Last edited:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
No my dear brother , this is not the correct assesment , what he wanna say is very correct.
the big game in on and poor IK is being used.
the thread starter saying the right thing and I also agree with it, you will also understand it if you just consider all aspects and factors in Pakistani politics.
I hope if you do impartial analysis you will start knowing many other things.
Good luck to IK , I wish and hope he will not be used , IK is honest but he lacks understanding of the cruelity and nasty politics of agencies and other parties.

Only time will tell. In the meantime, a friendly advice to PML-N is for them to not take anyone who criticizes them as sponsored by agencies and whine about it all the time, but fight politically and provide a strong defence for their leadership, which would automatically neutralize anyone who is out to hurt their "vote bank". The youth wants change and if PML-N doesn't provide any, they're and will continue to join other parties who are sincere for change.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only time will tell. In the meantime, a friendly advice to PML-N is for them to not take anyone who criticizes them as sponsored by agencies and whine about it all the time, but fight politically and provide a strong defence for their leadership, which would automatically neutralize anyone who is out to hurt their "vote bank". The youth wants change and if PML-N doesn't provide any, they're and will continue to join other parties who are sincere for change.

fully agree with you my dear and also plz give friendly advise to PTI also not to blame PML-N about everything and whine about it all the time... (bigsmile)
I am hopeless as I cant see any TRUE leadership yet.
I was inclined to IK months ago but on this forum the way PTI behaves and IK keep harping on PML-N tune , ignoring all other corrupts, made me change my mind about IK.
Now I am just praying for best for Pakistan and waiting for a true leader to emerge. I am sure Allah paak will help us.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
fully agree with you my dear and also plz give friendly advise to PTI also not to blame PML-N about everything and whine about it all the time... (bigsmile)
I am hopeless as I cant see any TRUE leadership yet.
I was inclined to IK months ago but on this forum the way PTI behaves and IK keep harping on PML-N tune , ignoring all other corrupts, made me change my mind about IK.
Now I am just praying for best for Pakistan and waiting for a true leader to emerge. I am sure Allah paak will help us.

Good luck with that! One thing though. As I understand, do you feel some form of sympathy with PML-N? I for one am glad that Sharifs' true face is being exposed by IK. I don't think there is any difference between Zardari and Sharif. Zardari is showing his true colors now. Nawaz had shown what he's all about when he was last in power in 1999. I shudder to think what will happen if Nawaz gets to power and tries to muzzle the media and the courts as he did during his time before. I don't find any indication that he has changed.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good luck with that! One thing though. As I understand, do you feel some form of sympathy with PML-N? I for one am glad that Sharifs' true face is being exposed by IK. I don't think there is any difference between Zardari and Sharif. Zardari is showing his true colors now. Nawaz had shown what he's all about when he was last in power in 1999. I shudder to think what will happen if Nawaz gets to power and tries to muzzle the media and the courts as he did during his time before. I don't find any indication that he has changed.

(bigsmile) no dear, no sympathy , but yes in a way that how badly he got stuck :).
to me he is better than PPPP , MQM, ANP, JUI. He has done something if not much more for punjab. He is surely not like IK, but I am afraid, really Zoaib, I am scared what if IK, on whom all young trusting, turn out to be another NS or zardari or ,.......... ufffffffff I hate to think but I cant ignore that fear. Do see IK's recent behaviour, its worrying me. (cry)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
(bigsmile) no dear, no sympathy , but yes in a way that how badly he got stuck :).
to me he is better than PPPP , MQM, ANP, JUI. He has done something if not much more for punjab. He is surely not like IK, but I am afraid, really Zoaib, I am scared what if IK, on whom all young trusting, turn out to be another NS or zardari or ,.......... ufffffffff I hate to think but I cant ignore that fear. Do see IK's recent behaviour, its worrying me. (cry)

So is the perception that IK is targeting NS more than the others the only reason, or is there something else about IK that is bugging you as well?

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
So is the perception that IK is targeting NS more than the others the only reason, or is there something else about IK that is bugging you as well?

targeting NS more than the others is one of the many reasons.
He is totaly ignoring recent govt corruption, not using the public power to make recent rulers aware of the fact that they cant do it any more.
He totally silent about abbotabaad commission.
He not doing justice to baluchistan issue,
he is doing fake like sit-ups , wrong time wrong place
He is nowhere about karachi recent bloodshed
He start a compaign then totally forgot about it and being another compaign, never finish any compaign till achiving results.
and there are many more points
will let you know later, right now got to go
cheers and have a wonderful roza today :)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
targeting NS more than the others is one of the many reasons.
He is totaly ignoring recent govt corruption, not using the public power to make recent rulers aware of the fact that they cant do it any more.
He totally silent about abbotabaad commission.
He not doing justice to baluchistan issue,
he is doing fake like sit-ups , wrong time wrong place
He is nowhere about karachi recent bloodshed
He start a compaign then totally forgot about it and being another compaign, never finish any compaign till achiving results.
and there are many more points
will let you know later, right now got to go
cheers and have a wonderful roza today :)

Ahan I see. It seems you don't follow IK much, otherwise you'd have realized most of your perceptions about him are simply untrue. IK's statements might not get the same air time as Nawaz Sharif's press conferences do (for a variety of reasons) but he has taken clear stands on all these issues you mentioned.

Anyway, have a nice roza as well. Cheers.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI and Musharraf league are only famous on face book.
Apparently both have decided to work together.
Why they only want to divide punjab so that this way they can reduce the power of PML N.
But why dont the talk about more provinces in Baluchistan,sindh and khayber P?no matter what tactics they use they can never finish PML N .B/c PML N is not name of party it is name of one thinking,one ideology.

punjab is still better managed than all the other provinces.look what is happening in sindh especially in karachi.

why cant they see what is happening in Balochistan.
why cant they see what is happening in Khayber p

Imran khan+ppp+pmlq+musharraf league-----vs-----PML N