zardari & fauzia wahab

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
i see so many ppp leaders coming on tv and try to defend zardari but fauzia wahab is difrnt she goes to xtreme to defend zardari can anybody tell me why

shafiq

Councller (250+ posts)
Zardari & fouzia

i see so many ppp leaders coming on tv and try to defend zardari but fauzia wahab is difrnt she goes to xtreme to defend zardari can anybody tell me why

Why and why,she is his girlfriend,when he is in karachi fouzia spend the nights with him,now she is on the tour.

Hammad Shah

Councller (250+ posts)
ise dekhte hi gussa anay lag jata hay...........
itni fazool politician main ne aj tk nahi dekhi jo sirf dosroon pe ilzaam trashi krti hay iske ilawa ise kuch nahi ata......... pata kro kuch aur hi chakar hay..........

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum lakh chupao pyar magar dunia ko pata chal jayega...................................................ishq aur mushak chupay nahi chptey

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
She must have a zero morality and conscience to defend characterless man like Asif Ali Zardari's. Who would befriend and support a choor, daku, cheat, liar, makaar and besharam but a person of lowest esteem and morality?

Either she is a fool no 1 or she has become one in the company of her president. she has become his puppet on a string.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother zardari toalay ka hr member ek se barh kr ek ha...in ki apni to akal he nahe ha...fauzia wahab..faisal raza abdi..shahla raza...babar awan..rahman malik..sharmeela farooqi..khosa..salman taseer.
asma arbab jahangir...etc & U KNOW NONE OF THEM IS ELECTED BY VOTE...ALL THESE ARE EITHER SENATOR OR ELECTED ON RESERVE SEATS...THATS VERY INTERESTING & when they come on screen they always say that...."HAMAIN AWAAM NE MANDATE DYA HA"

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She must have a zero morality and conscience to defend characterless man like Asif Ali Zardari's. Who would befriend and support a choor, daku, cheat, liar, makaar and besharam but a person of lowest esteem and morality?

Either she is a fool no 1 or she has become one in the company of her president. she has become his puppet on a string.

Look who you talking about FAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZIAAAAAAAAAAA

yaar yeh sub chor uchakkey ghundey luterey aur awara aurtein hain.

Look at two fatso. Mrs Ashiq Awan and Fauzia wahab. No body knows what there background has been. They could well have been hookers, showgirls, etc prior to nazr-e-karam from PPP.

The only lady, and I call her lady, I like is Mrs Samina Khawar (may not be the right name), in Punjab assembly. She stoop up for Quran and stated whats in Quran is correct on the subject of polygamy.

Of all the people, Sheri Rehman issued fatwa that polygamy was wrong!!!! Sheri Rehman, an awara number ONE

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with you 100% Zardari is all that and may be more, but please tell me who elected him? and How many Pakistanis are not like that? Only few Pakistanis are not like him by choice, the rest who are not like Zardari is because they did not get a chance. If they get a chance they will make Zaradri look like an angel.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most fo the stuff that comes out of her mouth is all rubbish and doesn't make any sense at all. If I was her, I would be extremely embarrassed of myself.

She is getting paid millions and what not. Money Slaves!