ZARDARI CALLED IMRAN KHAN : BREAKING NEWs

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Breaking news:

Zardari has called ik to discuss current political situation.

This is first time Zardari had spoken to IK after his return to Pakistan.
I think PPP is going to announce their decision soon after their CC meeting concluded.
They are waiting for the telephone conversation to finish.

-----------

Former President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari on Monday contacted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan and Awami Muslim league chairman Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed by telephone.

Co-chairman Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Asif Ali Zardari called Imran Khan and Sheikh Rasheed to discuss the current political crisis developed in the country.

According to reports, Zardari also talked about the PTIs Independence march with Imran Khan.

Imran Khan called out the Independence march against the alleged rigging in the general election.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2014/08/25/zardari-contacts-imran-khan-sheikh-rasheed/

Last edited by a moderator:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: ZARDARI CALLED IK : BREAKING NEWs

I don't think PPP has already assured PML-N of their support so to expect anything from them is doubtful despite the fact that they agree with PTI demands.

Re: Asif Zardari telephones Imran Khan

Mubashra Shitaan ,PTI ka tarjumaan ...Pervez Lai aur fauj ke kuch badmaashon ka palttoo kkuuttaa

Altaf Lutfi

I don't think PPP has already assured PML-N of their support so to expect anything from them is doubtful despite the fact that they agree with PTI demands.

If PPP feels that short term support to PML-N will bring long term losses, they can review their decisions.

jagga9

They will still look for their benefit. As they know PPP jiyalas now joining PTI beucase they have seen our courts are behaving the same way they led ZA Bhutto to the deathrow.

the way Supreme court has handled the situation, now army will be worried about the rights of ppl. Beucase ultimately supreme court has once again ignored rights of ppl to save their man.

Justice must prevail be it Bushraf or Iftikhar CH. this is the only way to save democracy