Zakir Naik questioned for 7 hours by Malaysian Authorities

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KUALA LUMPUR: Controversial preacher Zakir Naik was interrogated for about seven hours at Bukit Aman over his alleged racially charged comments.

It is learnt that he went to have his statement recorded after Friday (Aug 16) prayers and left Bukit Aman at around 8.15pm.

He is believed to have been questioned by the Bukit Aman CID (D5 Prosecution and Legal) division.

He was seen in a black Toyota Innova wearing his usual white kopiah. He did not stop to comment when leaving the police headquarters.

Bukit Aman is investigating Zakir under Section 504 of the Penal Code for intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace after getting 115 public complaints over his latest remarks during a lecture in Kota Baru, Kelantan last week.

He was reported to have claimed that Malaysian Indians were more loyal to the Narendra Modi government.

He was also reported to have called Chinese Malaysians “old guests” who should go back to their ancestral land before he was made to leave the country.

Following this, Home Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin issued a warning that action would be taken against anyone who disrupted Malaysia’s harmony and public order, whether they were citizens or not.

Zakir was granted Malaysian PR in 2015.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...akir-naik-for-seven-hours#308bdZlpg28xcHbW.99

TONIC

Come on guys , he hasn’t made any statement this is absurd and to all people who love Zakir Naik ...don’t worry. Allah takes care of his own people.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
Surprised that there are countries that still allow this fake doctor to preach lies
how come he is a fake preacher when he gave all the qoutations from holy books not just from islam but other religion as well . his enemies cant win arguments so this foul play against him.

nasir77

Huq ki zuban bundi Zameen Tung ker dain gay Sharif's policy.....MAFIA'S are after him....

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
is this khawarji mulla relevant to our nation or country, if he did corruption in his dirty inhuman country india so let him face.

es kutay ne for a long time made us fool, at last, he is exposed.

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
how come he is a fake preacher when he gave all the qoutations from holy books not just from islam but other religion as well . his enemies cant win arguments so this foul play against him.

bahut bada fake aalim hai , jhooth bolta hai , farzi example deta hai.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
bahut bada fake aalim hai , jhooth bolta hai , farzi example deta hai.
give me one example where he had lied. i know why hindus hate him he was exposing ur savage culture and reverting many hindus to islam. tell u what i challange u go and get one video one line where he had lied.

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
give me one example where he had lied. i know why hindus hate him he was exposing ur savage culture and reverting many hindus to islam. tell u what i challange u go and get one video one line where he had lied.

he talks rubbish about vedas and puranas , all fake things .
only idiots or boys who want muslim girls convert under him.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
he talks rubbish about vedas and puranas , all fake things .
for example??? give me one example i know u didnt even read these books and yet claiming to call a scholar a fake. no doubt u guys drink cow piss and eat its shit

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
for example??? give me one example i know u didnt even read these books and yet claiming to call a scholar a fake. no doubt u guys drink cow piss and eat its shit

all things he quotes from vedas and puranas , are falsehood . there is nothing written in vedas or puranas he quotes , thess are written in sanskrit , he does not know sanskrit.
he is simply fooling muslims and minting money from fool muslims .

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
you are a perfect fucked up chutia .
abhe i am asking u give me one example where he had falsified anything from these books . give me one example where he misqouted. i know hindunism is full of lies his followers are full of lies . drinking piss and eating dung has rotten ur mind and u cant think straight . chotiya is one who claim and cant prove.

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)
abhe i am asking u give me one example where he had falsified anything from these books . give me one example where he misqouted. i know hindunism is full of lies his followers are full of lies . drinking piss and eating dung has rotten ur mind and u cant think straight . chotiya is one who claim and cant prove.
ullu ke patthe ,
see any video where he quotes vedas and purans ,
he is simply lying . he is a liar .

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
ullu ke patthe ,
see any video where he quotes vedas and purans ,
he is simply lying . he is a liar .
gando insan i am asking u give me an example where he is lying tujhe apni books ka pata nai dosrhe ko jhoota bolta hai. hindu harami jhoot k siva kuch atta bhe hai. apne kisi pundit se he poch le jitna time lyna hai le ly but a k bata k sunskrit main book main ye likha hai doc ne misquoted kia hai yon kutte ki turhan bhoonkne se tu aos ko jhoota sabit nai kr sukta .