Zaid Hamid's Take on Islamabad Fiasco

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1149013_532050370183112_1336806873_n.jpg

Lets analyses the episode professionally not emotionally. This is important to draw lessons from it to know where the admin failed. Handling such situations is the professional responsibility of Police, so we must know where they failed.

This was typically a hostage situation where a dangerous man was wielding two automatic guns and using his own family as human shield. Surrounded by ordinary citizens who were dangerously exposed if he had fired in public. He was nervous, dangerous, armed -- all the credentials that he can be shot down by Police. The drama started after Asar time, when there was enough light and visibility.

When it was clear in the initial 30 minutes that the man is behaving insanely, it was time for snipers to be put in place. There was enough space, visibility and target available for professional snipers to hit him on the shoulders to incapacitate him. That was NOT done because Islamabad Police did NOT have snipers !! Can you believe this ? They had to bring two snipers from the airport after many hours but they were not given orders to shoot despite clear view. Also, airport was dangerously exposed as airport snipers were now after Sikandar !

The government went into panic, totally lost and confused. Islamabad Police was frozen, media went into frenzy and nation into suspense as live drama dragged on and night fell reducing the visibility. This is where things started to go wrong. Media started to increase pressure on government and police and still there was no plan.

Here, enter Mr. Zumurrad Khan. He goes to negotiate but suddenly decides to jump on Sikandar, lost his own balance, fell off and then ran like hell to save himself. A most dangerous act which caught even the police by surprise throwing off all plans into air. The act of sheer mad "bravery" risked the lives of everyone around and then Police had to shoot Sikandar immediately. Sikandar could have shot Zummarad but he did not. Now Sikandar is seriously wounded and may actually die which would destroy all the initial requirements that he must be arrested alive.

On a professional scale, this was a botched up messed up operation where a politicians risked his own and other people lives and nearly got the prime suspect killed in confusion. If this was US, Mr. Zumurrad would be put on trial for risking the lives of so many people in sheer stupid bravado and acting so recklessly on his own without police authorization. You can make him a hero, I dont mind. but know that for what he did, I would have him lashed for it.

The whole episode could have been ended at 5:30 when Sikandar was in the open and one sniper could have taken him out. Thats it. Rest is propaganda and media circus, trying to cash in on an operation where politicians are trying to score points, police claiming victory and media had a field day. In all seriousness, this handling has made me very very concerned. Islamabad admin has failed catastrophically.

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very right, zummurd khan made stupid attempt in futile and all the media is portraying him as hero, what a media, what a nation and what a security, pathetic state of affairs.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
so where was the Bed Room jihadi during this drama ?

zaid-hamid-hitler.jpg

An unarmed politician wins and Bed room Jihadi loses a golden chance

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
point proved again politicians police ki nai sunti,Sharamnak police ky khilaf suo motto laita hai,police frustrate hote hai media ce larte hai kiun k media har chez main warny ka shoken hai or jab chandain parte hain rota hai,or media police of govt ko nakam krar dy daita hai or at the end of the day regular days main police apna ghusa amm logon py nikal kr larty hain

Vitamin_C

Zaid Hamid had golden opportunity to come out wearing a Jihadi suit and tackle Sikandar with his beard. Brother Wadaich would have been really proud of him but he missed the chance.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, all the people who cry for Lal Masjid and Support Burqa Molvi, must now also support Sikander. Sikander did exactly same, or please allow me to say, he did more better.

1. He didn't harm anybody. He got several chances to harm, even when PPP guy try to grabbed him he had several seconds, he could kill him.
2. He negotiated very well.
3. I saw on many occasions, he very humbly listen his kids talk with affection, by nodding head in agreement. He gave them juices and water also.
4. Kids, Wife were free to talk and walk. No restriction witnessed.
5. In start he looked like drunk or mad man. But when his wife and he talked with different TV channels. He made very valid arguments.
6. He sounded very patriotic.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
And to be honest and with all due respect, Sikander was standing in Islamabad. Zaid had chance to prove how efficient and war commando he is. He could gave India, Israel, US and others a good loud and clear message.

" Wo Ghazi wo Teray pur israr banday..."

aaah.... Anyways !

Wadaich

Fixing the nappy rash that your kind developed over a period of time [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Man! U are breaking the following rule by engaging with an ****!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Warning: Plz. be careful next time

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
be careful idiots of yusuf kazzab !!!!! [hilar]

Man! U are breaking the following rule by engaging with an ****!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Warning: Plz. be careful next time

Wadaich

And to be honest and with all due respect, Sikander was standing in Islamabad. Zaid had chance to prove how efficient and war commando he is. He could gave India, Israel, US and others a good loud and clear message.

" Wo Ghazi wo Teray pur israr banday..."

aaah.... Anyways !
Who knows.....he might have given the strategy...............expecting mason work from an architect...isn't it a funny demand........(bigsmile)

Wadaich

Zaid Hamid had golden opportunity to come out wearing a Jihadi suit and tackle Sikandar with his beard. Brother Wadaich would have been really proud of him but he missed the chance.
I would have been even more proud, if my bro @Viamin_C have shown this courage and patriotism(bigsmile).

pathar

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy is a criminal and a big fraud. I know him personaly when he was in Dubai. All his family is tired from him. He is involved in many cases in dubai he was bringing girls to sell them. This is his 4th marriage.
In Hafizabad he is involved in firing in the bus station (but didn't harm anyone) many other cases of frauds.

abdlsy

I like Zaid hamids views but sometimes he analysis everything as a nuclear blast scenario, sniper yes needed, if you give me a simple rifle I could have just blown his legs at such an easy target, but the security forces wanted to capture him alive. By the way who gaveZummarad saheb authority to be in the picture, is he part of security team or his chacha was high ranking official to allow acess to the terrorist, strange or just because he is part of PPP. Either way no conspiracy theories needed, if he dies he dies as he was a simple psychiatric patient, did not make any sense with his paagul beweee to create this un-necssary risky scene. This is whats wrong with us confused musalmaans of Pakistan, first spread the right islam in a human way, change will come inshallah. Joshela punna is pagul punna, allh has given us brain, we have to use it. Who cares if govt is corrupt, there still good musalmaans in my mohlla and everybodys mohallah who are practising islam at their best way and are good pakistanis, THATS WHY PAKISTAN IS STILL TICKING AND WILL KEEP ON UNTIL THE END OF EARTH. Sikander guy had mental issues his father in law also acknowledged(bigsmile)

Last edited:

Bangash

اس واقعے کو غزوھ ھند سے کیسے جوڑا ھے زید حامد نے؟
نفسیاتی تیاری زاہد حامد کی ہے زاہد حامد کی پکار پر وہ انقلاب لانے نکلا تھا لیکن بیچارہ غزوہ ہند میں زخمی ہوکر گرفتار ہوا
:lol:

Last edited:

abdlsy

This guy is a criminal and a big fraud. I know him personaly when he was in Dubai. All his family is tired from him. He is involved in many cases in dubai he was bringing girls to sell them. This is his 4th marriage.
In Hafizabad he is involved in firing in the bus station (but didn't harm anyone) many other cases of frauds.

wow thanks for the input, our pakistani brothers are so confused do hajj, talk allah rasool then all fraud, no foreign power neeeded to destroy us we are all in self destructive mode(bigsmile)

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who knows.....he might have given the strategy...............expecting mason work from an architect...isn't it a funny demand........(bigsmile)

Well I am just little concerned that, if looser PPP guy can do, then why can't our top Mujahid of Pakistan ?
Plus, what will happen in Ghazwa-e-Hind, when "real" trained commandos and "yahood-o-nasara" will be face to face with Zaid ? (serious)