ZAID HAMID WE NEED U!!!! WE ARE WITH U

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmQlIxCiHt0[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtFsmBCo_0&feature=fvw[/video]

ZAID HAMID WE ARE WITH U. OUR ENEMIES HAVE STARTED GETTING SCARED FROM US. YES WE ARE ON A RIGHT PATH AND INSHALLAH WILL SUCCEED VERY SOON!!!
 

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The problem with Pakistanis is that they will take up any good speaker to be a spiritual leader. I wish we would look at the credentials of the person we are taking for religious leader just like we would when looking at credentials of a surgeon before heart surgery and this I think is the minimum.
???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??????
 

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
karachiwala said:
The problem with Pakistanis is that they will take up any good speaker to be a spiritual leader. I wish we would look at the credentials of the person we are taking for religious leader just like we would when looking at credentials of a surgeon before heart surgery and this I think is the minimum.
???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??????


[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBYtT5yOh4[/video]
 

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
KOI BUZDILL YAH MUNAFIQ HI HOGA JO ZAID HAMID KO SUPPORT NA KARAY MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU AND MAKE U A LEADER OF MUSLIM UMMAH
WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HIM I HAVE NO DOUBT ON HIM AND WILL NOT EVEN BELIEVE WHATEVER PEOPLES DO WRONG PROPAGANDAS AGAINST HIM
OUR NATION NEEDS TO WAKUP AND COME INTO THE GROUND OF BATTLE BETWEEN FORCES OF EVIL AND FORCES OF GOOD


ANYHOW THE END OF TIMES IS ALMOST HERE EVERYWHERE IS KILLING ALL THE SIGNS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.
SO END OF TIMES ARRIVES TODAY LETS LOOK AROUND THE WORLD WHATS GOING ON DO FOCUS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH

MAY ALLAH GIVES US THE POWER TO SUSTAIN AND FIGHT FOR THE MUSLIM UMMAH AROUND THE WORLD.ALLAH AKBAR

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
 

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaid Hamid we really need you now. You have shown us the monsters like CIA/RAW/MOSSAD are out there to eat the brains of us pakistani younglings. What can we do ? We can't sleep without you. In our paranoia filled world you are like a teddy bear to us , singing us lullabies of our strength and nationalism so that we can go back to our sleep and wonderful daydreams.
 

ahsan

Citizen
sheazy50 said:
KOI BUZDILL YAH MUNAFIQ HI HOGA JO ZAID HAMID KO SUPPORT NA KARAY MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU AND MAKE U A LEADER OF MUSLIM UMMAH WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HIM I HAVE NO DOUBT ON HIM AND WILL NOT EVEN BELIEVE WHATEVER PEOPLES DO WRONG PROPAGANDAS AGAINST HIM
OUR NATION NEEDS TO WAKUP AND COME INTO THE GROUND OF BATTLE BETWEEN FORCES OF EVIL AND FORCES OF GOOD

Everything starts from HERE my Friend, when we Blindly follow someone and consider anyone against them as Buzdil & Munafiq (Battle b/w evil n good forces). You got your own reason to follow ZH, same as others who DON'T follow him..

You called people against ZH as Buzdil and Munafiq, what if they start saying the same.... Then we all people will be Buzdil and Munafiq... in each others views.

Dont get carried away by your thoughts. There is already to much Hate around... Lets accept each others with negatives and possitives... as there are Far more reasons which are common b/w us and Could unite us.....
1) Unity
2)Faith
3)Discipline
Pakistan Zindabad.
 

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sheazy50 said:
KOI BUZDILL YAH MUNAFIQ HI HOGA JO ZAID HAMID KO SUPPORT NA KARAY MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU AND MAKE U A LEADER OF MUSLIM UMMAH
WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HIM I HAVE NO DOUBT ON HIM AND WILL NOT EVEN BELIEVE WHATEVER PEOPLES DO WRONG PROPAGANDAS AGAINST HIM
OUR NATION NEEDS TO WAKUP AND COME INTO THE GROUND OF BATTLE BETWEEN FORCES OF EVIL AND FORCES OF GOOD


ANYHOW THE END OF TIMES IS ALMOST HERE EVERYWHERE IS KILLING ALL THE SIGNS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.
SO END OF TIMES ARRIVES TODAY LETS LOOK AROUND THE WORLD WHATS GOING ON DO FOCUS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH

MAY ALLAH GIVES US THE POWER TO SUSTAIN AND FIGHT FOR THE MUSLIM UMMAH AROUND THE WORLD.ALLAH AKBAR

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD


I agree

this is the way ummah does, always criticize, disgrace if some one gives azan. Azan jub di jaati hai to namazi's masjid ka rukh kartey hain, mu'azzin ko bura bhala naheen kahtey.

Instead of dettaching, JOIN hands, we need a leader like ZH. Name me ONE person who is as good as him in this decade. be honest. All are ghaddars, chors, dakus.

There are four 'Sultan Dakus' in Pakistan, AH, RM, NS, and AAZ. There are lot others but these top the chart. Do you expect any of these to go in public and speak of Ummah?? I bet they dont even know what Ummah means

May Allah increase this crowd and protect ZH, ameen

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
 

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
yes zaid bhai pakistanies need u to destroy their country as soon as possible. [hilar] [hilar]
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
ahsan said:
sheazy50 said:
KOI BUZDILL YAH MUNAFIQ HI HOGA JO ZAID HAMID KO SUPPORT NA KARAY MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU AND MAKE U A LEADER OF MUSLIM UMMAH WE NEED A LEADER LIKE HIM I HAVE NO DOUBT ON HIM AND WILL NOT EVEN BELIEVE WHATEVER PEOPLES DO WRONG PROPAGANDAS AGAINST HIM
OUR NATION NEEDS TO WAKUP AND COME INTO THE GROUND OF BATTLE BETWEEN FORCES OF EVIL AND FORCES OF GOOD

Everything starts from HERE my Friend, when we Blindly follow someone and consider anyone against them as Buzdil & Munafiq (Battle b/w evil n good forces). You got your own reason to follow ZH, same as others who DON'T follow him..

You called people against ZH as Buzdil and Munafiq, what if they start saying the same.... Then we all people will be Buzdil and Munafiq... in each others views.

Dont get carried away by your thoughts. There is already to much Hate around... Lets accept each others with negatives and possitives... as there are Far more reasons which are common b/w us and Could unite us.....
1) Unity
2)Faith
3)Discipline
Pakistan Zindabad.

100% agreed with brother ahsan
 

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
I saw Takmeel-e-Pakistan video and can see how many need him now. Untill and unless he clears his stance on yousaf kazzab or Yousaf issue is resolved people are not gona trust him you can see his program was a disaster in Lahore.
 

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a lot of discussion going on about if ZH should or should not be followed and following someone blindly and so forth. I have been thinking what is it that ZH is asking us to follow and believe? Lets see;

ZH is only asking us to rise and shine. He is only asking us to come out of this cloak of fear that we have around us which makes us think that we are safe as long as we have this over us and if we keep our eyes closed the cat will go away.
He is only asking us to hold on to the principles and teaching of Holy Prophet(SAWWS). To talk with arguments ,to be helpful to fellow humans,to follow the dictats of Allah, to spread the message with love and peace but at the same time letting all know that if agrression is brought to us we will respond.
He is only talking of rebuilding Pakistan with tender love and compassion, he is only talking of rights for the people and responsibilities of the leaders.
He is talking about the responsibilities of the religious leaders and what they are not supposed to do and that is not very different from what we know based on our own knowledge of the religion.
He has not once ever stated that a particular ethnic or religious sect is better than other, he talks of only the bad eggs among the lot and we all know that is true. He has never tried to divide the ummah or the people of Pakistan.
In short he has promised us only struggle and hardship but like the universal truth, at the end of this long struggle is the light that we are seeking and we will find it Inshallah.
Unlike politicians that we have believed and followed with their promises of the ever elusive heavens, if we understand the ideology and philosophy and follow it romantically it can never be blind!

Now tell me what is wrong with that?
What do you want to see? Do you still want to be divided and ruled? Do you still want to be fooled? I am not expecting a miracle but this might make you think more logically. PPP started on political grounds. Ji on religiopolitical, ML was an ideological party in its inception,ideology beyond ethnicitiy. MQM is ethnically raised party and to date has found it hard to break the mould.
 

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
There is a lot of discussion going on about if ZH should or should not be followed and following someone blindly and so forth. I have been thinking what is it that ZH is asking us to follow and believe? Lets see;

ZH is only asking us to rise and shine. He is only asking us to come out of this cloak of fear that we have around us which makes us think that we are safe as long as we have this over us and if we keep our eyes closed the cat will go away.
He is only asking us to hold on to the principles and teaching of Holy Prophet(SAWWS). To talk with arguments ,to be helpful to fellow humans,to follow the dictats of Allah, to spread the message with love and peace but at the same time letting all know that if agrression is brought to us we will respond.
He is only talking of rebuilding Pakistan with tender love and compassion, he is only talking of rights for the people and responsibilities of the leaders.
He is talking about the responsibilities of the religious leaders and what they are not supposed to do and that is not very different from what we know based on our own knowledge of the religion.
He has not once ever stated that a particular ethnic or religious sect is better than other, he talks of only the bad eggs among the lot and we all know that is true. He has never tried to divide the ummah or the people of Pakistan.
In short he has promised us only struggle and hardship but like the universal truth, at the end of this long struggle is the light that we are seeking and we will find it Inshallah.
Unlike politicians that we have believed and followed with their promises of the ever elusive heavens, if we understand the ideology and philosophy and follow it romantically it can never be blind!

Now tell me what is wrong with that?
What do you want to see? Do you still want to be divided and ruled? Do you still want to be fooled? I am not expecting a miracle but this might make you think more logically. PPP started on political grounds. Ji on religiopolitical, ML was an ideological party in its inception,ideology beyond ethnicitiy. MQM is ethnically raised party and to date has found it hard to break the mould.

he is a liar and follower of a liar
 

ahsan

Citizen
This is my personal view about ZH......I always liked ZH as an Intellectual, great speaker, just like H . Nissar. I like the way they discuss things, through which one get rational guidelines in life, at the same time being an Individual I always had some disagreements with both of them too. I cant accept him as a leader. With Z.H at certain level he's imposing his extreme views about people, which he thinks deserve punishments. People are dying of hunger in Pakistan, when he is talking abt wars, Ghaz-waehind, confronting America etc etc...Wake up!!! Have a reality check... We have already lost east Pakistan and I really dont wanna loose current remaining part for this Emotional person. This is simply doesnt hit my head... and I can never follow him for that.. Its just the way I think....
 

crocodile

Citizen
Zaid Hamid is a great muslim , I know there is a propaganda war imposed on him, some uploading news paper clips about his personnel life and some talking about his belief. Brother you are educated, we have to come out from supporting family politics and think about our Pakistan and religion. Our traditional politicians have not given any thing even think about general public. Out leaders are American employees who running our country with instruction of US and get pay and tips from them,,,,,,,,,,,,, awake up Pakistanis.
 

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
There is a lot of discussion going on about if ZH should or should not be followed and following someone blindly and so forth. I have been thinking what is it that ZH is asking us to follow and believe? Lets see;

ZH is only asking us to rise and shine. He is only asking us to come out of this cloak of fear that we have around us which makes us think that we are safe as long as we have this over us and if we keep our eyes closed the cat will go away.
He is only asking us to hold on to the principles and teaching of Holy Prophet(SAWWS). To talk with arguments ,to be helpful to fellow humans,to follow the dictats of Allah, to spread the message with love and peace but at the same time letting all know that if agrression is brought to us we will respond.
He is only talking of rebuilding Pakistan with tender love and compassion, he is only talking of rights for the people and responsibilities of the leaders.
He is talking about the responsibilities of the religious leaders and what they are not supposed to do and that is not very different from what we know based on our own knowledge of the religion.
He has not once ever stated that a particular ethnic or religious sect is better than other, he talks of only the bad eggs among the lot and we all know that is true. He has never tried to divide the ummah or the people of Pakistan.
In short he has promised us only struggle and hardship but like the universal truth, at the end of this long struggle is the light that we are seeking and we will find it Inshallah.
Unlike politicians that we have believed and followed with their promises of the ever elusive heavens, if we understand the ideology and philosophy and follow it romantically it can never be blind!

Now tell me what is wrong with that?
What do you want to see? Do you still want to be divided and ruled? Do you still want to be fooled? I am not expecting a miracle but this might make you think more logically. PPP started on political grounds. Ji on religiopolitical, ML was an ideological party in its inception,ideology beyond ethnicitiy. MQM is ethnically raised party and to date has found it hard to break the mould.
Precisely what these people do not understand dear sobia, they need to worship a personality to believe in their message...maaf karna inhein , abhi bi hindupan baqi hai inmein , her aik ko bhagwaan samaj baitey hain ..jaisey altaf bhai...they think praising someone is equivalent to calling him bhagwaan as is normal in hindu culture so i dont blame them. Ishi liye abhi tak mush ko nahi bhoole...khair ab inhein gori chambri ki ghulami pasand aa gayi hai to who are we and zaid hamid to wiz all over their dreams.
 

absolute.zeero

Voter (50+ posts)
I dont know why people are saying that he is being followed Blindly. I guess they havent really watched his videos or programms. i have seen him as one of the very top intellectuals in Pakistan. Infact i am surprised why are people Blindly following other Politicians like Nawaz Shareef, Zardari and Altaf Hussain ...(By writing these name made me think of three idiots .... lol)
 

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
absolute.zeero said:
I dont know why people are saying that he is being followed Blindly. I guess they havent really watched his videos or programms. i have seen him as one of the very top intellectuals in Pakistan. Infact i am surprised why are people Blindly following other Politicians like Nawaz Shareef, Zardari and Altaf Hussain ...(By writing these name made me think of three idiots .... lol)

these opponents are fasadis hired by the majlis-e-tahaffuz-khatm-e-nabuwwat.

they are not opposing because Zh is bad, but only because tahaffuzmolvis are scared that they convicted wrong guy, Yousuf Ali

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
pakistan paindabad
 

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are just "karachiwala" why can't you be just Allahwala then Pakistanwala?
What else do you sick people need more when Sir ZH has repeatedly declared that he believes what all true Muslims believe .
You keep annoying us by your dirty smear propaganda.
May Allah put curse on your black tongue.
Stay away from this web, you pig worm ,if you had been in UK we could give your mouth a thorough wash but since you are a dirty worm living in a filth some where else treatment can not be provided.