Young Generation - Don't be a part of Political or Religious Parties | Molana Tariq Jameel 28-Jul-2019

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors .
————/////////. Ploto —————-/////////———

Although I respect MTJ but I reject and oppose his philosophy „not to participate in politics.“

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors .
————/////////. Ploto —————-/////////———

Although I respect MTJ but I reject and oppose his philosophy „not to participate in politics.“
he meant do politics but dont be part of negativity what i understood.

CANSUK

he meant do politics but dont be part of negativity what i understood.
Agreed, I think he should encourage youngsters to cone in politics though not negative.
And he showed by his action to do positive politics, by meeting PMIK

CANSUK

Well Maulana Táriq Jameel met PMIK in such a positive way and he showed by his +ve action to join politics and would encourage youngsters to follow PMIK

superman99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He himself is part of deobandi firqa and this tableghi are poster boys of deobandi - what can be said about these so called mullahs in subcontinent who have divided the Muslims based on 2 cities in India as if Shia Sunni divide wasn’t enough ... don’t listen to mullahs, make an effort and read Homy Quran followed by Ahadith from Sihah Sitta - it’ll be enough for a normal Muslims to learn enough Deen to implement in his life.

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ کیا کہہ دیا مولانا طارق جمیل صاحب نے؟ براہ راست پاکستانی عوام کو فضل الرّحمن کی سیاست سے دور رہنے کا مشورہ دے دیا- ان کی حق گوئی کو سلام