Young boy shot with bullet at his back --- Exclusive Video

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is not the zulm at play here. It is the greed and lust for power of two selfish cowards named IK and Qadri who want chaos and mayhem. I think they will go home humiliated and dejected.

yup...that totally justifies shooting little boys...

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is not the zulm at play here. It is the greed and lust for power of two selfish cowards named IK and Qadri who want chaos and mayhem. I think they will go home humiliated and dejected.

If you think they can get their rights peacefully then you are wrong. Ye Dako, Choor , Luttairay Parliamentarians kia Insaf Plate me rakh k rain gay , never. We have to sacrifice. and same PTI is doing now...... Kon corrupt banda chahta hai k us ka corrupt rule khatam ho.... Apnay zammeeer se poucho agar zinda hai kia PMLN Corrupt nahi?

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yup...that totally justifies shooting little boys...

Yeah, where is Qadri and his bulging young boys. And where is that macho Bonga Khan. Why are they not in the forefront. Why are they pushing women and children to get hurt for them.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah, where is Qadri and his bulging young boys. And where is that mach Bonga Khan. Why are they not in the forefront. Why are they pushing women and children to the front.

I condemn them for hiding behind the marchers but that does not mean I hold the government being guilt free in this situation...thanks..

miarif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is the greed & lust of power of two k u n z e e r s name nawaz & shahbaz also called ctbt & their family who rigged elections,l a n a t beshumar ina thai thai ina the jamnay wali thai.

Talwar Gujjar

this is the greed & lust of power of two k u n z e e r s name nawaz & shahbaz also called ctbt & their family who rigged elections,l a n a t beshumar ina thai thai ina the jamnay wali thai.

No, can't agree. Sahrifs have earned the right to power through the ballot. It is the ****** Bonga Khan and Qadri trying to get some people killed so that their dismal fortunes could change. ****** and beshumar ****** on both of these goons.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
once the govt have taken care of TUQ and IK they must turn their attention to the tv channels who are hell bent on turning this country into a hell.

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, can't agree. Sahrifs have earned the right to power through the ballot. It is the ****** Bonga Khan and Qadri trying to get some people killed so that their dismal fortunes could change. ****** and beshumar ****** on both of these goons.

bharw*y justify to ker nahi paye teray nooray k vote khareed ker nahi ayee.. dhnadli nahi ki!!!! abbb bakwas kertay hain hain democracy ki!!!

Talwar Gujjar

bharw*y justify to ker nahi paye teray nooray k vote khareed ker nahi ayee.. dhnadli nahi ki!!!! abbb bakwas kertay hain hain democracy ki!!!
bharw*y k aulad tu ha, andhay ho, election nahin hua, kia justification chaheye, jis k saboot nahin woh konsi dhandli ha. Tum aur tumhara jhoota leader jitna zoar laga le, election k beghair hukumat nahin milay ge.

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
bharw*y k aulad tu ha, andhay ho, election nahin hua, kia justification chaheye, jis k saboot nahin woh konsi dhandli ha. Tum aur tumhara jhoota leader jitna zoar laga le, election k beghair hukumat nahin milay ge.

hahahaha...shukkker ker musharaf nain chorr diya aur 10 saal k liyay bhag gaya tera noora...
election main to andhay ko bhe nazar aya kiya huwa..aabbb tu apnay ****** baap ko itna support karay ga to zahir hai aisa he lagay ga k ya to woh teray ghar aya tha ya phir....else u understand what i mean..

Talwar Gujjar

hahahaha...shukkker ker musharaf nain chorr diya aur 10 saal k liyay bhag gaya tera noora...
election main to andhay ko bhe nazar aya kiya huwa..aabbb tu apnay ****** baap ko itna support karay ga to zahir hai aisa he lagay ga k ya to woh teray ghar aya tha ya phir....else u understand what i mean..

Woh ghar aanay wala aur lanay wala sara lashkar tumharay playboy k saath ha. Tumhein tau wohi khawab aatay hein, apnay ghar ka pata rakhna.