You don't have to be rich to help others, Niyat Aur Irada Hona Chahye!

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What an amazing heart warming story

I'm sure this man sleeps really well at the end of the day

Sakoon is what all of us are aiming for and there is no better way to achieve it by doing khidmat-khalq

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
To Adeel - I am trying to reach you for past several days but Mods have blocked my posting ability of new threads + prevented me from sending emails through internet siasat.pk mailing emails messages?

To bring Administration & founder Adeel ATTENTION
Asifa1
Future4unity
Just want to say for the last 3 days my posts of articles and special "Karachi 1st Tourism Map" post were all deleted by moderator ? He / she does not give a reason, decides abruptly suddenly on my posts and deleted them just like that? Is their a grudge against me by this Mod in anyway ? For last 6+ years I have made weekly contributions to siasat.pk on videos section & articles thread posts cumulatively. I am working 24/7 , benefits of better Pakistani content week after week? Nobody is paying me to do anything? Why has their been a change on administration to curb "content contributors" who benefit the website's user attention all of sudden ? I have produced 89+ videos on current daily affairs on Pakistan political discussion and always the thread post generate traffic to siasat.pk and I don't mind of extra user participation feedback ? This is pure benefits to Pakistani audience and I am not gaining any kind of revenue whatsoever.
Why is their one member of siasat team not following up on rules and guidelines of user friendly content published? Everything was smoothly running as far as my posts were concerned how come all of the sudden In last 10 days their has been policy shift or something??
My posts are also pro patriotic elements and therefore I go the extra mile just to bring rogue enemies agenda in cross check on the table? Is this moderator not of Pakistani decent or something? If this is the case maybe Adeel as website owner needs to hire the right person for the job of being moderator responsibilities of siasat.pk website without political affiliation or biased against a single YouTuber(than ban all YouTube's videos from site??) I demand a response on this issue ?