Words of Qazi Hussain Ahmed which become reality today!!

frozen20

MPA (400+ posts)
He was an honest Person.........I had an opportunity to meet him.........He was the man of principles........Allah unko Jannat Ul Firdaus mein jaga ata farmaye......Ameennnn........

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah enter him in Jannat ul Firdaus and raise his standards... Ameen.
The respect he's got since we heard the sad news,proves how much he was loved by people.

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)
Great job for the unity of Muslim around the world and in Pakistan will be remember for ever...Allah keep him in his mercy....great loss to Pakistan and Muslim world

insaan

MPA (400+ posts)
543280_363194087111374_1371622618_n.jpg

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
Great human being and honest and dedicated true Muslim. Being in Pakistani politics for all his life and still even his worst of enemies can't say anything bad about him. I wish Allah grants us such a dispute-less and respectful life. And may Allah grant him place in Jannah. Amin

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
May ALLAH grant him Highest place in Jannat ul Firdous and forgive all his sins.

---
brilTek

shahz khan

MPA (400+ posts)
great man qazi sahib me n qazi sahib belong to same villege hard to c great muslims like him may Allah bless him

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
:jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak::jazak:

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہزاروں سال نرگس اپنی بے نوری پہ روتی ہے
بڑی مشکل سے ہوتا ہے چمن میں دیدہ ور پیدا

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Qazi Hussan Ahmed Last words in last Jalsa before his Death (Janat mian Milian gian inshaAllah)

Allah en ko Janat firdoos mian jaga ata farmyeee. ameen sum ameen. amazing last words just few days before his death. He knew he could not survive longer becuase of his bad health condition. Allah baskhsy un ko ameen

Last edited by a moderator:

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Qazi Hussan Ahmed Last words in last Jalsa before his Death (Janat mian Milian gian inshaAllah)

great man indeed.may ALLAH give you ease of real world.AMIN.