"Woh Larki Laal Qalandar Thi"- Bilawal Zardari Tributes His Mother

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is assuming he can be leader because he is BB son. Wrong. you need struggle and qualifications he has only his corrupt Father to lean on. he is not Leadership material. He cannot even talk Urdu or Sindhi properly.
BB was also no good.
She was sadly assasinated but she was also a disaster.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Benazir was a part and parcel of all this corruption. The New York apartment in question was actually bought by Benazir and paid for with laundered money under Zardari's name. The seller wrote an article years ago about the sale.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
BB was also no good.
She was sadly assasinated but she was also a disaster.
I am not a BB supporter but I accept her as a Leader of her people. She was educated and did go through the process after Bhutto Hanging. She saw some really tough times too. I did not agree with her politics.

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not a BB supporter but I accept her as a Leader of her people. She was educated and did go through the process after Bhutto Hanging. She saw some really tough times too. I did not agree with her politics.
Education and her father got hanged does not makes BB eligible to be a leader and neither we should give the whole country on her disposal.

She has proven that she cannot run a country, corruption etc was evident in her both tenures.

She became PM only because she was a daughter of a leader.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Education and her father got hanged does not makes BB eligible to be a leader and neither we should give the whole country on her disposal.

She has proven that she cannot run a country, corruption etc was evident in her both tenures.

She became PM only because she was a daughter of a leader.
I think you did not read my post. I said, "I did not agree with her politics.". I disagree with you that she became PM because she was daughter of Bhutto. Bhutto had two sons as well who did not even become Chief Minister. She did struggle and held the party together. Her talent had something to do with her becoming PM. was she a good PM absolutely not. Marrying Zardari does however take away Some IQ points from Her..