Why there is less Load Shedding this year compared to 2018???

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You cannot take the credit of ending load shedding because Nawaz Shareef has already taken it.

Last year there was also no load shedding in Ramadan

BAKWASS JHOOOT

TOU RAMAZAN MAI BE JHOOOT BOL RAHA HIA

YAAD AYA MUBARIK HOU MODI AGAYA

AAB INDIA MOVE HOU JA TOU WAHA SAFE HAI

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
You cannot take the credit of ending load shedding because Nawaz Shareef has already taken it.

JKT and omar ayub have clearly mentioned that 3000 mw extra power has been added thanks to fault clearances on feeders. Additionally, pti has reinstated the smart metering projects to control electricity theft which was abandoned by NoOras for unknown reasons.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhai thora jhoot bol! Last year I got so zaleel with Load shedding.

And the very fact you quote a supreme court certified Liar tells me how pathetic your sources are!

Read Asian Development Banks' recent evaluation report where they have called out in black & white that Pakistan's Energy Problem was never Generation while Ganja Sharif kept wasting tax payers money on installing Fossil based Power Plants to fool the nation and pocket comissions! Pakistan's energy problem always was and still today is:

1) Transmission
2) Circular Debt
3) Theft

Whether you add 100,000+ more MW in the generation, unless you'll remove above bottlenecks, you'll never get over with Energy shortage!

We need to fight Jahiliat in this country on war footings! Otherwise Lootairay will keep fooling idiots among us! ? ?

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)

Even if true, PMLN achieved that while accumulating 1400 billion rupees in circular debt. Its like throwing a lavish dinner to a barat but then not taking care of the bill and still taking credit of the food.
PTI is taking care of the load shedding while also trying to take care of the circular debt left by the previous government and of course making sure no new circular debt is incurred.

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Good decision! Generation was/is never a problem for us! Government should also get out the commission from the Belly of Noora and tabbar who made comissions on these loot maar!

yeah i know you cannot convince thande mutmain begherat people

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)

And the very fact you quote a supreme court certified Liar tells me how pathetic your sources are!

Read Asian Development Banks' recent evaluation report where they have called out in black & white that Pakistan's Energy Problem was never Generation while Ganja Sharif kept wasting tax payers money on installing Fossil based Power Plants to fool the nation and pocket comissions! Pakistan's energy problem always was and still today is:

1) Transmission
2) Circular Debt
3) Theft

Whether you add 100,000+ more MW in the generation, unless you'll remove above bottlenecks, you'll never get over with Energy shortage!

We need to fight Jahiliat in this country on war footings! Otherwise Lootairay will keep fooling idiots among us! ? ?
Well generation was also the issue but not the prime one. I wish the noora of raiwind had focused more on controlling theft but again this is something he himself has been involved in... ????

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Even if true, PMLN achieved that while accumulating 1400 billion rupees in circular debt. Its like throwing a lavish dinner to a barat but then not taking care of the bill and still taking credit of the food.
PTI is taking care of the load shedding while also trying to take care of the circular debt left by the previous government and of course making sure no new circular debt is incurred.

pmln was not facing only load shedding problem they were also tackling with severe law and order problems all over the country and specially in FATA and Karachi there used to be blasts daily pmln finished it while generating electricity increasing the gdp and stock market so do not confuse people this government just needs to focus on economy and they are making hues and cries everyday

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Well generation was also the issue but not the prime one. I wish the noora of raiwind had focused more on controlling theft but again this is something he himself has been involved in... ????

whi is paying bani gola electricity and other bills as pm is jobless ???? corruption or muft khori ? ? ?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The security situation of every country is ALWAYS vulnerable all the time! But due to STUPID NOORAS Anti-State policies Army never had a free hand to be Pro-active about it! Only if he had an ounce of love for the country, he would have let them take on the insurgents freely and we would have never experienced so much devastation as we had to! Every other day he used to ask Modi to engage the Army on the border cross firings to keep them busy there! So stop protecting a traitor and fooling the nation.

He can take GDP in his ass. Give me $40 Billion loan and i'll give you a free hand to import everything to increase GDP by 15% every year for the next 5yrs. Even when you take a loan for personal use, you don't spend it on AYASHI! You know when the loan is going to be due and you start planning for payback! What was his plan to pay back the loans?

Let me tell you the plan was: LOOTO and RUN AWAY TO LONDON! Because there was no plan!! ? ? ? ? Since he knew that Jahil patwari don't understand technical subjects and even after looting them they'll still keep doing SHER SHER..!! ? ? ? ?

pmln was not facing only load shedding problem they were also tackling with severe law and order problems all over the country and specially in FATA and Karachi there used to be blasts daily pmln finished it while generating electricity increasing the gdp and stock market so do not confuse people this government just needs to focus on economy and they are making hues and cries everyday

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
whi is paying bani gola electricity and other bills as pm is jobless ???? corruption or muft khori ? ? ?
Chill bro ... imran khan showed his assets details in supreme court with documentary evidence and established the full money trail whereas noora of raiwind nd his children failed to do so despite given more than enough chances and this was the same person who claimed in assembly "huzoor yeh hain woh zaraye" without even mentioning the qatri letter..

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1) Transmission
2) Circular Debt
3) Theft

Do not lie ... there was no load shedding in the last Ramadan of Nawaz government . Anyway , where you live?