Why Siasat pk have given Regular membership to this type of people attacking Pakistanis and its forces?

distinguished

MPA (400+ posts)
Watch member activities: shrf390, MPA (400+ posts)
There are many other members like this
Zaidi Qasim, Zinda_Rood,
bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah
Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfei
ld,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,ImRaaN

Watch thread
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/pakistan-politicians-and-fouj.641604/
HINDUSTAN KO TO 95000 WARDI AUTAR KER DAY AIY THAY OR MUKTI BHANI KEY JOOTA BONUS MIAN KHAY THEY. AYYSEY HE KAROOT THEY. AUR IN 95000 KEY LEADER GENERAL NIAZI BAGART AIK CIVILIAN NIKAL KEY LAYA THH. IN BYGARAT GERNALOON NA PAKISTAN KAY ELLAWA KESS KO FATHA KIYA HAY.

"I wish I was a Pakistani soldier in 1971, I would burn coward traitor bangalis down the ground" WHAT HUMILATION AND INSULT WE GOT BY HAVING BIGGIST SURREND IN THE HITORY ARMED CONFLITS BECUSE OF STUPID LIKE YOU.

THIS WORST GADDAR WAS BURRIED BY FELLOW BAYGARAT GENERALS IN PAKISTANI FLAG WITH 21 GUN SLUTE .THIS ONE IS BAY GARAT GENERAL WHO LOST EAST PAKISTAN AND WAS WITH NOOR JAHAN DURING 1971 WAR IN LAHORE (HAMMOD UR REHMAN COMMISSION)
THESE BAGARAT GENERALS ARE NOT BACKING OFF AND NEVER LEAARNED LESSION FRO HISTORY. THEY MUST COME UNDER PEOPLES WILL AND EMPLOYEES OF THE STATE OTHER WASE WAIT FOR THE WORT COMMEING.
YAH JO SARI DADLE HAY, IS KAY PACHA WARDI HAY, WILL CAREATE HATE AGAINT ARMY BECASUE OF THESE SOME BAGARAT GENERALS.
TELL ME ANY THING I SAID IS NOT TRUE? DOT HIDE THE TRUTH LIKE IK NOT ACCEPTING THE BASTERED DAUGHTER NOR DENYING.
"maligning the entire Army" READ MY QUOTE AND TELL WHERE MALINGED ALL ARMY. BAYGARAT GNEERAL IS MY POINT. LOOK, AYUB, LOST THREE RIVERS TO INDIA, LOOK YAHYA LOST EAST PAKISTAN. ZIA UL HAQ LOST SIACHE, THIS MUSSH. BROUGHT HUMLIATION IN CARGEL AND OVER 3000 SOLDIERS MARTERD WHERE MORE LOSS THAN ENTIRE 12965 WAR.THESE SHIT GENERAL ARE FOLLOWED BY THE PRESNTS NOKER OF PAKISTANI KOOM BELIVE WE ARE STUPIED AND ILLETRATAS. THESE OUR NOKER HAVE ACCEPT THAT THESE BAGARAT GENERALS ARE OUR NOKER AND CHOKIDARS NOT OUR RULERS.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اپوزیشن نہ ہو گی تو فورم کیسے چلے گا ؟؟
;)روٹی کا سوال ہے بابا ، سمجھا کرو

Labaas1

Councller (250+ posts)
Because the admin is following Nawaz Sharif syndrome of staying in popular demand by divide and conquer, not in straight forward ways.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don’t ban anyone just like that. Report a post if you thing it is offensive. Mods should then take action, and delete post. Only ban repeat offenders after warnings.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You lot need to learn to live and let live. Forum is to discuss politics, big clue is in its name! Politics that you like and agree on, and politics that you don't like and don't agree on. Learn to hear things you don't like and agree with, learn tolerance and criticism, no one is holding you back, you are free to challenge anyone of these people with your views and narrative if you don't agree with them.

Instead of trying to muffle these voices, which will just have a negative effect as they will just keep coming back as different IDs. As the saying goes, better the devil you know.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You lot need to learn to live and let live. Forum is to discuss politics, big clue is in its name! Politics that you like and agree on, and politics that you don't like and don't agree on. Learn to hear things you don't like and agree with, learn tolerance and criticism, no one is holding you back, you are free to challenge anyone of these people with your views and narrative if you don't agree with them.

Instead of trying to muffle these voices, which will just have a negative effect as they will just keep coming back as different IDs. As the saying goes, better the devil you know.
But they attack army they seem Indian.