Why siasat.pk became a complete junk yard?

S

Searching

Logged in after a long time here and it is a complete mess

looks like focus is on quantity not quality

so many people posting videos one after another, a lot of times its the same video posted again and again

hardly any quality videos...click bait titles

titles in broken english, most of the times don't even make any sense...roman urdu is a mess

looks like the owner has abandoned the site?

what happend to the former glory of this useful site?

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
too many video uploaders trying to make using this site...dm videos are a complete turn off...as soon I see a dm, i don't even bother opening the video

Admiral

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The dearth of sincere and serious moderators has brought the site to this level.

Also many star-members are no longer here (e.g. barca, ustadjejanab, Paindo, ZenoInTheZoo, AsifAmeer , just to name a few).

Last edited:

Asad Mujtaba

You can't even discuss a topic because threads get burried under enormous of useless topics

Moderators need to be what should and shouldn't go up

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
small 1 minute click baits.. I only read the titles and know what could be inside the video.. for example, hot debate between Talal Ch. and Asad Umar. Asad Umar made Talal Ch. Speechless.. When you read such title, you don't even open the thread let alone watch the video inside..

There are more than 20 threads opened on one topic, 2 comments each on every thread..

The site is a complete mess...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی پہلی پوسٹ ہے
اور اسی میں تھریڈ بنا کر شکایت فرما رہے ہیں

آپ پہلے کیا آئی ڈی استعمال کرتے تھے ؟؟

Adeel

Founder
looks like focus is on quantity not quality

so many people posting videos one after another, a lot of times its the same video posted again and again

hardly any quality videos...click bait titles

titles in broken english, most of the times don't even make any sense...roman urdu is a mess

looks like the owner has abandoned the site?

what happend to the former glory of this useful site?

I agree with what you have mentioned above.

The issue is there are too many up-loaders trying to make money through dailymotion videos. Their focus is to post as many videos as they can and that is certainly killing all of the other useful topics that should actually be showing up on the main page.

Also we have been receiving complains from TV channels that these up-loaders download their youtube videos and re-upload them on their channels to make money when their youtube videos should be displaying here and getting the credit. Also these guys hogging the main page, discouraging original posters to post anything at all.

so from now on,

All of these dailymotion uploaders will be completely banned from the site. If you want to post anything, post only youtube, twitter or facebook links. We will not allow anyone to destroy the user experience of our members.

About the titles, I'll make sure all of them are fixed and only written in proper English and to the point. No click-baiting will be allowed.

Anyone has any further suggestions, please mention in this thread and we'll make a proper document out of it and release it tomorrow for all to read.

Adeel

Founder

تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی پہلی پوسٹ ہے
اور اسی میں تھریڈ بنا کر شکایت فرما رہے ہیں

آپ پہلے کیا آئی ڈی استعمال کرتے تھے ؟؟

About 80% of the people are silent users of the site.

I appreciate him speaking up and bringing this to our attention.

Imran the legend

Lot of rubbish of corrupt pmln and ppp supporters have joined this Webb site they just lie like there corrupt leaders they can't speak or write like there leaders no schools lack of awareness

Imran the legend

Half of box or screen should be in English and the other half should be translated in Urdu automatically. So when you write tile 3 lines long the other 3 lines should be translated in Urdu for plmn, ppp, mqm, anp, molana fazal supporters becUse there corrupt leaders don't spend money on education for there voters so they don't understand in English we need them to understand what we saying English so we can try to educate them against there corrupt leaders.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Half of box or screen should be in English and the other half should be translated in Urdu automatically. So when you write tile 3 lines long the other 3 lines should be translated in Urdu for plmn, ppp, mqm, anp, molana fazal supporters becUse there corrupt leaders don't spend money on education for there voters so they don't understand in English we need them to understand what we saying English so we can try to educate them against there corrupt leaders.
اگر انگریجی کی سوجھ بوجھ ہی تعلیم کا معیار ہے تو انگریجوں کو آٹھوں پاس بچہ پاکستان کے بہت سے باراں چوداں پاس سے زیادہ تعلیم یافتہ ہے

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree with what you have mentioned above.

The issue is there are too many up-loaders trying to make money through dailymotion videos. Their focus is to post as many videos as they can and that is certainly killing all of the other useful topics that should actually be showing up on the main page.

Also we have been receiving complains from TV channels that these up-loaders download their youtube videos and re-upload them on their channels to make money when their youtube videos should be displaying here and getting the credit. Also these guys hogging the main page, discouraging original posters to post anything at all.

so from now on,

All of these dailymotion uploaders will be completely banned from the site. If you want to post anything, post only youtube, twitter or facebook links. We will not allow anyone to destroy the user experience of our members.

About the titles, I'll make sure all of them are fixed and only written in proper English and to the point. No click-baiting will be allowed.

Anyone has any further suggestions, please mention in this thread and we'll make a proper document out of it and release it tomorrow for all to read.
یہ لوگ یو ٹیوب کو ہتیار بنا لیں گے تو اپ کیا کریں گے! کوئی طریقہ کار/قانون بنائیں جو ان لوگوں کی حوصلہ شکنی کرے

Adeel

Founder
یہ لوگ یو ٹیوب کو ہتیار بنا لیں گے تو اپ کیا کریں گے! کوئی طریقہ کار/قانون بنائیں جو ان لوگوں کی حوصلہ شکنی کرے

When they upload on youtube, copyright isn't our responsibility as youtube is a shareable platform owned by google. Youtube automatically gives revenue to the original owner, they have a great system in place.

Star Gazer

As for the content I think this site is just growing and with that comes a lot of management and pruning and process development along with some guidelines as to what is acceptable.
My main issue with the advertisements which are forced upon the viewer with total lack of any option to skip it or mute it.
May be some sort of compensation for the moderator is part of the solution.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When they upload on youtube, copyright isn't our responsibility as youtube is a shareable platform owned by google. Youtube automatically gives revenue to the original owner, they have a great system in place.
تھریڈ بنانے والے بھائی کا مقصد کون پیسے بنا رہا ہے کیوں بنا رہا ہے نہیں تھا. ان کا مقصد اس نقطے کی طرح توجہ دلانا تھا
"so many people posting videos one after another, a lot of times its the same video posted again and again"

Adeel

Founder
تھریڈ بنانے والے بھائی کا مقصد کون پیسے بنا رہا ہے کیوں بنا رہا ہے نہیں تھا. ان کا مقصد اس نقطے کی طرح توجہ دلانا تھا
"so many people posting videos one after another, a lot of times its the same video posted again and again"

sir, it was answer to your question