Why Rehman Malik is doing bidding on MQM behalf?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my recent new threads, I have first posted a denial issued by Altaf Hussain to the media that MQM was ever involved in murders and criminal activities.

Then I referred to an article on London Post, with evidence of MQM denials, counter propaganda and allegations against JI vis a vis London Post.

I also provided physical appearance of Dr. Qureshi on BBC Arabic, which proves he is a real person and apparently resident in the UK. His appearance proves he is a real person shows that MQM is actually levelling false accusations against its political adversaries, in this case JI, but it is never limited to JI.

Another brother Karachiwalla has provided two cuttings from Ummat in one it is disclosed that Interior Ministry has informed MQM that they are looking to arrest 40 further people connected with target killings in Karachi. Giving MQM option to distance MQM from these target killers. Paper also suggested this option is accepted by MQM.

In second article, there are accusations by JI on Rehman Malik and his involvement and close contacts with MQM on the issue of target killings in Karachi.

We know what standard response of MQM supporters is on any news published in Ummat.

I am producing a small article in the nation, which says that these target killers left MQM several years ago.

Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that detained target killers were expelled form the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) several years ago and they did not belong to the party. Speaking to media out side the parliament house on Friday Malik said that the elements, involved in target killing in Karachi would be taken to task, adding that action was being taken against the target killers and extortionists. He said that several killers have been arrested but every murder should not be termed as targeted killing.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...-online/Breaking+(The+Nation+:+Breaking+News)

It is now confirmed through Pakistani media (this statement of Rehman Malik is reported by other Media outlets in Pakistan too) that Rehman Malik is actively becoming a spokesperson of MQM to separate the suspected target killers and terrorists arrested by the agencies in Pakistan and after publication of the joint investigation report in the media.

First, Rehman Malik should be independent and impartial as interior Minister of Pakistan. He should resist the temptation of becoming spoke person of any Political party. Especially when the investigations of murder of hundreds or perhaps thousands of Pakistani citizens are investigated. It is a grave matter indeed for the people of Pakistan and for its security and existence.

Secondly, it is the job of Rehman Malik to capture the remaining target killers rather than issuing statements to clear MQM or any other party of their involvement by issuing statements on their behalf or informing them of security agencies next steps in the capture of remaining target killers.

My request to some members on the forum, I am not overtly a cut and paste fan, I only opened these new threads and posted some material to build a complete picture of what is happening in Karachi. My intentions were always to discuss it on the forum with proofs. I hope you understand it now.

I hope it also makes sense to the members why AH issued denial and why Rehman Malik issued the above statement.

Rehman Malik prime job and task is to keep PPP in government he is used by Zardari to keep MQM on board at all costs and stop PPP government falling in the NA.

The point is Rehman Malik is not exempted from his duties as Interior Minister, either he performed them properly or resign. If he does not he should be forced to resign, too much is at stake in Pakistan to allow him this incredible lack of responsibility.

My second request to all those independent minded members on this forum to write to the mods of the forum to move my recent thread on accusation of Dr. Qureshi against MQM back to the main political discussion area of the forums. It has been moved to political video section. The thread is primarily on the publish accusations against MQM. Two videos were included as proofs, first to show Dr. Qureshi is real, he is in fact in the UK, and secondly, to show MQM counter allegations against the London Post and JI. It is not a thread on political videos and it should be move back. I want all of you to take active part in this quest.

I request the mods please stay neutral, even if you have or had political affiliations with any specific political party in Pakistan. Please move back the thread to main discussion area, thank you.

canadian

This is his duty to defened criminals, he has nothing to do with internal security.

He was dismissed from The Police Deptt on corruption charges.Now his job is to keep Zardari ( PPP) floating and they cannot do that without MQM support,simple as that.They will try their best to remain in power by whatever means because it means hundreds of million rupees every day.Besides once Zardari moves out of The President's house,Presidential immunity will no longer be available to him.However,he doesn't realise that he is only fighting against time.Nook is ready,how long he can avoid that ?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Useless thread. Rehman Malik is first and foremost a PPP leader and will do anything to keep PPP government going. Secondly, PPP uses Rehman Malik as a go-between with MQM but that does not mean he is all nice in their face as he is in front of the media.

He threartens, he cajoles, basically he uses all the tricks he can to keep the alliance intact. Thats his job and he is very good at it.

canadian

" If he does not he should be forced to Resign"
Bro
Can you please tell me who will force him to resign ?

crankthskunk

Useless thread. Rehman Malik is first and foremost a PPP leader and will do anything to keep PPP government going. Secondly, PPP uses Rehman Malik as a go-between with MQM but that does not mean he is all nice in their face as he is in front of the media.

He threartens, he cajoles, basically he uses all the tricks he can to keep the alliance intact. Thats his job and he is very good at it.

Elipst, that is what I exactly wrote, he is given the task by Zardari to keep MQM on board so PPP stays in power. Why are you contradicting yourself? It can not be a useless thread, if you agree with my point?[hilar][hilar]

Well, if he threatens you and you don't like it, get out of the government. Don't you think even the stray dogs in Pakistan know MQM tactics to stay in power at all costs.:lol::lol:

Yeah, we know he is very good at it, it may be selfish motives of his, PPP and MQM, but it is damaging Pakistan and resulting in the killings of hundreds of people in Karachi.

His good job for his party's selfish reasons is bad for Pakistan, for us Pakistan is first at all costs. He should resign for not fulfilling his legal duties or forced to quit, no other option, this man is a liability for Pakistan and a clear and present danger.:angry_smile:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elipst, that is what I exactly wrote, he is given the task by Zardari to keep MQM on board so PPP stays in power. Why are you contradicting yourself? It can not be a useless thread, if you agree with my point?[hilar][hilar]

Well, if he threatens you and you don't like it, get out of the government. Don't you think even the stray dogs in Pakistan know MQM tactics to stay in power at all costs.:lol::lol:

Yeah, we know he is very good at it, it may be selfish motives of his, PPP and MQM, but it is damaging Pakistan and resulting in the killings of hundreds of people in Karachi.

His good job for his party's selfish reasons is bad for Pakistan, for us Pakistan is first at all costs. He should resign for not fulfilling his legal duties or forced to quit, no other option, this man is a liability for Pakistan and a clear and present danger.:angry_smile:

My, my arent you in a good mood...;)

I called it useless because everyone knows the real purpose of RMs presence as an interior minister. How he controls MQM and keeps the alliance intact. Saying it all again with a few new accusations was useless.

You accused RM of being a MQM spokesman... He most certainly is not. He knows how to keep MQM quiet.

MQM may not be in the government entirely of its own choice. First RM shows MQM the stick by threatening another operation on it the likes of which we saw in the 90s and then theres the carrot in the form of Local Body elections which PPP keeps dangling in front of MQMs eyes. Hes a smart man and totally loyal to his boss.