Why Arab League sold Gaddafi out ... Gaddafi -slapping every puppet dictator controlled by the U.S.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is the real Gaddafi lecturing Muslim leaders.

Here is his comments and it explains exactly why the Arab League sold him out, which is exactly the reason they sold out their own people and the Palestinians to the U.S. and Israel.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Rangela is another Dramy-Baz like Saddam Hussain/Hafizul Assad/ Husni Mubarak ect..........He want to remain in power at any cost. Let him go down,,,, traitor/enemy of Pakistan....This stupid informed USA that we were the one who sold him nuclear ....
He don,t know what he have to do with his country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

QaiserMirza

This Rangela is another Dramy-Baz like Saddam Hussain/Hafizul Assad/ Husni Mubarak ect..........He want to remain in power at any cost. Let him go down,,,, traitor/enemy of Pakistan....This stupid informed USA that we were the one who sold him nuclear ....
He don,t know what he have to do with his country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[/QUOTE
Do you know he was the one who told Bhutto to go ahead and built nuclear bomb and I will bear all the expenses.
He tried his best to unite arab countries.
He tried his best to form an alliance between Syria, Egypt and Libya and form an united country.
But what he get in return.
All arab countries turned back to him and isolate him.

Then, today, this lonely fellow give up and start the struggle for his own survival.
He knows that his destiny will not be different then Saddam Hussain.
He gave up his all nuclear technology to US, each and every nut and bolt.
Even then that cant save him.
Today, The Arab League has invited US and NATO forces to attack and kill him.

This is how we Muslims are.

Last edited:

khawaja86

Banned
he is a dictator himself, he has no right to criticize others, rather than declaring he is the best rural for libya he should resign and give people chance to elect their ruler............. this horse face should feel some shame

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
No body is indispensible. Democracy in Arab World is the solution to the problems Muslim World is facing today.

mehwish_ali

No body is indispensible. Democracy in Arab World is the solution to the problems Muslim World is facing today.

Ok, let us agree upon democracy. But still question is if there is really Democracy in Arab League itself? If not, then they still went for Bombing in Libea & reason is they hate Gaddafi while he spoke truth about Israel and Arab foolishness upon this issue.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
he is a dictator himself, he has no right to criticize others, rather than declaring he is the best rural for libya he should resign and give people chance to elect their ruler............. this horse face should feel some shame

Any person can be dictaor in his country, why should that bother the West? US also has dictatorship but of different kind. Can Americans do anything w/o the knowledge of the US govt? Can FBI stop wiretapping of over 60 million Americans? Can anybody say anything in public against Israel or the CIA sponsored 911?? NOT

gazoomartian

Ok, let us agree upon democracy. But still question is if there is really Democracy in Arab League itself? If not, then they still went for Bombing in Libea & reason is they hate Gaddafi while he spoke truth about Israel and Arab foolishness upon this issue.

This is nothing but Free Mason's attempt to destroy a once khush haal Libya where every body has been happily living without any foreign debt. US can not see any khush haali in a Muslim country, just not their style

khawaja86

Banned
Any person can be dictaor in his country, why should that bother the West? US also has dictatorship but of different kind. Can Americans do anything w/o the knowledge of the US govt? Can FBI stop wiretapping of over 60 million Americans? Can anybody say anything in public against Israel or the CIA sponsored 911?? NOT

where the hell USA come from in my quote???? first muslim rurals should straight their directions.......... it bothers the West bcoz for every matter in their countries they straight away go to the US as Gadafi did before and as other arbas do, u ppl invite the US from ourselves thats why they do such activities.... aap log khud unnhain apnay ghar ka rasta dhekha tay hoo

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with u Gaddafi may be thinking right. But look at the system, By removing Gadaffi whole thinking of the state will change. While in well established democracies even if you appoint enemy's person as a president they will be unable to bring drastic changes in the stance of the govt. Now or never. If this chance to bring democracy is wasted then the next will come after a long long time. There might be a short term set back by bringing democracy now but there will always be long term benefits. This is my opinion, I may be wrong

gazoomartian

where the hell USA come from in my quote???? first muslim rurals should straight their directions.......... it bothers the West bcoz for every matter in their countries they straight away go to the US as Gadafi did before and as other arbas do, u ppl invite the US from ourselves thats why they do such activities.... aap log khud unnhain apnay ghar ka rasta dhekha tay :lol::lol:hoo

i wish you knew the politics of the world. do you know what 'Free Mason', 'dajjal', 'butting in', 'Church of Satan' mean/ probably not

did Korea, Vietnam, Iran (in 1953) invite the US, do you even know what facts are? Did Iraq invite US, ........................get your facts together buddy

gazoomartian

I agree with u Gaddafi may be thinking right. But look at the system, By removing Gadaffi whole thinking of the state will change. While in well established democracies even if you appoint enemy's person as a president they will be unable to bring drastic changes in the stance of the govt. Now or never. If this chance to bring democracy is wasted then the next will come after a long long time. There might be a short term set back by bringing democracy now but there will always be long term benefits. This is my opinion, I may be wrong

Why DO we need democracy? Is democracy really that good? What has it done for nations that do have democracy? Democracy is nothing but a tool to control by white nations over Muslims and color countries. Look around and prove me wrong

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Why DO we need democracy? Is democracy really that good? What has it done for nations that do have democracy? Democracy is nothing but a tool to control by white nations over Muslims and color countries. Look around and prove me wrong

Look at the developed countries in the west (America, England, France Germany etc. etc.) the secret behind their success is democracy. Arab leaders inorder to save their throne are handing over all their resources very cheaply to America. No body from inside their country can challange them. This is only one drawback of monarchy, there are hundred more but I can't go through all of them here. No system is perfect yet democracy is better among all of them.

gazoomartian

Look at the developed countries in the west (America, England, France Germany etc. etc.) the secret behind their success is democracy. Arab leaders inorder to save their throne are handing over all their resources very cheaply to America. No body from inside their country can challange them. This is only one drawback of monarchy, there are hundred more but I can't go through all of them here. No system is perfect yet democracy is better among all of them.

What the west has is technology, not democracy. Britain has been thru the ugly face of Monarchy. We all know their dark era of monarchy where a peasant could not speak out against the kingdom, prisoners used to be put on barrel and stretched, put between closing in walls with pokes on them, today suddenly because human rights champions.

In US, only as recent as mid 60's, blacks could not go shopping, to bars, drive on highways, because 'no Nigga's allowed' signs, no bathrooms for blacks on high way rest areas, therefore black's mobility was affected. Most couldn't buy cars because they couldn't get finances. separate buses were run for black because they were not allowed to ride 'white' buses. White doctors, nurses wouldn't deliver black babies. A murder of a black person had less priority than otherwise

I can go thru them all too but it will take for ever to finish.

US/UK are not a democratic country, they are convenient countries. Democracy is supposed to be for every one not for selected race color or creed. Sois true for human rights.

By the way, a Jordanian American was held at London airport w/o any reason or charge right after 911, he was given complete run for his money. Neither UK govt did anything nor the US govt tried to secure his release. Some human rights!!!!

آج حقوق انسان کے چمپین کے بن گیے ہیں ذرا اپنا ماضی تو دیکھیں

حیرت کی بات تو یہ ہے کہ جمہوریت اور حقوق انسان میں خامی ان کافرین کو سب سے پہلے مسلم ممالک میں ہی نذر آتی ہے - ذرا ہندستان اور اسرائیل کا بھی لکھیں تو دیکھیں
-

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

NO, as Brother Gazoo said. "Democracy is nothing but a tool to control by white nations over Muslims and color countries."
The best way of government is what our creator Allah subhan wa taala and His Messenger give us, that is the implementation of Allah's law, the Sharia.