Who Would Spy on Imran Khan Within His Party?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would suggest to Musarrat Jamshed Cheema better to keep quiet at the moment. First secure your place back into PTI and once you are in the party that would be the time to spill the beans. If she does it now, it would be counterproductive and her chances to be taken into the party will diminish.
She is a party loyalist..... hence this sincere suggestion.

Wake up Pak

I would suggest to Musarrat Jamshed Cheema better to keep quiet at the moment. First secure your place back into PTI and once you are in the party that would be the time to spill the beans. If she does it now, it would be counterproductive and her chances to be taken into the party will diminish.
She is a party loyalist..... hence this sincere suggestion.
She named the right person who betrayed IK/PTI, and after the 2024 general elections, he jumped ship and joined PMLUN.
Waseem Qadir, the candidate backed by Imran Khan's party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) who emerged victorious in Lahore's NA-121 constituency, has officially joined Nawaz Sharif's party Pakistan Muslim League (N), Geo News reported.
In a video shared by the party, Qadir, standing alongside PML-N Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz, declared, "I have come back to my home."

Dr Adam

She named the right person who betrayed IK/PTI, and after the 2024 general elections, he jumped ship and joined PMLUN.
Waseem Qadir, the candidate backed by Imran Khan's party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) who emerged victorious in Lahore's NA-121 constituency, has officially joined Nawaz Sharif's party Pakistan Muslim League (N), Geo News reported.
In a video shared by the party, Qadir, standing alongside PML-N Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz, declared, "I have come back to my home."

True.
As we know she was quite close to Imran and Bushra Bibi therefore, she is an eye witness to all the shenanigans of the traitors.
My point is....... she should 1st return to the party and then go for it. If she opens up now the adversaries will make sure she does not come back to the party fold.