Who is pushing within Pakistan to accept the Israeli state?

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he is spot on about Ahmed Quereshi

check his twitter feed

full of calling Palestinians terrorists

what a scumbag that guy is

and he is Pakistani military's front line journalist

mughals

I think it will be better for the establishment to pack up and leave this country and nation alone. go to your village and get lost!

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
I think it will be better for the establishment to pack up and leave this country and nation alone. go to your village and get lost!

Pakistan army is the true definiation of army gone rogue

a bunch of criminals have hijacked it

unfortunately, we will have to fight them and get our country back and unfortunately there will be blood, thats the only way out of it

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ویسے اسرائیل کو اتنی جلدی نہیں ہے جتنی جلدی ان حرامیوں کو ہے، اسرائیل نے جن ملکوں سے اپنے آپ کو تسلیم کروانا تھا کروا لیا ہے ، آپ نہ تین میں اور نہ تیره میں

Asad Mujtaba

ویسے اسرائیل کو اتنی جلدی نہیں ہے جتنی جلدی ان حرامیوں کو ہے، اسرائیل نے جن ملکوں سے اپنے آپ کو تسلیم کروانا تھا کروا لیا ہے ، آپ نہ تین میں اور نہ تیره میں
Saudis want all of the prominent muslims to accept Israel before they go ahead

Pakistan ki koi auqaat nahi but Saudis need them

Rizwan2009

جو لوگ پیسوں کے لیئے امریکہ کی ہر شرط اور ہر حکم ماننے کو تیار ہوں ان کے لیئے اسرائیل تسلیم کرنا کونسا مشکل یا ناممکن کام ہے

chiller

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Saudis want all of the prominent muslims to accept Israel before they go ahead

Pakistan ki koi auqaat nahi but Saudis need them
yeah saudis need them but i think MBS might not be able to get King Salman on board. After, his death i think they will accept israel and obviously boomer and millennial Saudis will be against it. Saudi will witness some kind of crises at that point. Atleast, Makkah & Madinah might get separated from kingdom if crises deepen somehow.